Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 5

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 1495 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5




Laura's POV


"Joe I want out too," I mumbled nudging him. He shook his head getting up.
"We knew this would happen, right?" Stacey asked as we walked around the ship.
"Yeah, still doesnt make it any easier," I nodded.
"What do we do now?" Lizy asked.
"Where's Ana?" I asked.
"Probably with Jordan somewhere,"
"The two of them are probably having more fun then we are right now,"
"Will it be like every night?" Lizy asked.
"Probably, just the three of us,"
"And Dirty," we turned seeing Dirty, a girl under each arm, "Plus two, this is Sarah and Julie," he smiled, "Sarah, Julie, this is Stacey, Lizy and Laura," we nodded our heads at them as they said hello.
"How was Charlie doing when you left?" I asked.
"He was dancing, and laughing," Dirty shook his head.
"He sucks he didnt wanna dance with me," Stacey pouted.
"At least he's smiling for once," I laughed.
"Yeah true," Stacey nodded.
"It must be awesome to be with Fall Out Boy all the time huh?"
"I guess, but were not with Fall Out Boy, were with Andy, Pete, Patrick and Joe, theres a difference," Lizy answered.



Pete's POV


"Are you excited to be here?" One of the girls asked.
"Yeah, we're very excited to be here," I answered.
"You excited to be here?" Joe asked her.
"Of course, how many girls can say they've hung out with Fall Out Boy,"
"Uh right now lots," Another girl looked around laughing.
"You guys drink?" Another asked.
"Nah," I answered, "And you shouldnt either, it causes drama, ask Joe he knows," I laughed. Joe just rolled his eyes.
"What happen to leaving everything on the mountain?" he mumbled.
"You did, but that wasnt for me to leave,"
"Thanks," he shook his head.
"Will you dance with us?" Another fan asked.
"I dont dance," I mumbled leaning back, "Hey look at Charlie," I hit Patrick pointing, he was all close slow dancing with that girl he was set up with.
"Now who knew he could do that," we laughed.



Stacey's POV



"Okay yes we're bored but you two shouldnt do that!" I yelled at Laura and Lizy.
"What? we just gonna stand on this side for a second," Lizy laughed, swinging her foot over the side, just as Laura was doing.
"You two are out of your fucking minds, okay now get back on this side of the ship," I yelled at them.
"Stacey you gotta stand on this side its amazing!" Laura laughed.
"Please get back on this side now!"
"What are you two doing??!" I turned seeing Ana and Jordan, "Lizy, Laura come on funs over get back on this side now!" Ana yelled at them.
"We're fine!" Lizy yelled, almost slipping and laughing about it.
"Their not even drunk this is what scares me!" I yelled at Ana.
"Dont make me go get Joe and Patrick, get back on this side now!" Ana yelled.
"Oh stop worrying... Oh my god," Lizy slipped, Laura grabbed her hand, and I grabbed Laura's, "Pull me up,"
"Grab onto the bar, come on," Laura told her.
"Ana, Patrick and everyone's in the lounge hurry!" I yelled at her.
"Jordan hunny you gotta go get daddy and uncle patrick, you know where the lounge is??" I looked as he nodded at her, "Okay you run and go get them dont stop!" he took off running, "You two and your brillant ideas, I could understand if you were drunk but what is wrong with you!" Ana yelled, reaching for Lizy's other hand.
"Stop yelling and pull me up!" Lizy yelled looking down at the water below her, "I dont wanna fall in!" she yelled.





Andy's POV



I looked pass Pete seeing Jordan run in. "Daddy!" he yelled.
"Whats wrong kiddo, where's mommy?" I asked him. he was out of breath, "Breathe, wheres mommy?" I asked again.
"Ant Lizy gonna fall off the ship, her and Laura!" Joe looked hearing Laura's name.
"Where are they??"
"Outside on the side of the ship," he yelled, I picked him up as Joe, Pete and Patrick quickly followed me.
"What fuck are you two doing??" Joe yelled.
"Well right now baby we're just hanging out here," Laura rolled her eyes.
"Ana you gotta move,"
"I let go and she falls!" Ana yelled back at Patrick.
"Fuck," Patrick mumbled going on the other side of Ana, grabbing Lizy's arm, I put Jordan down as Ana moved grabbing her other arm, pulling her up so she could grab on the bar, I held both her arms as Patrick stood up reaching down pulling her up and over the railing. I looked seeing Joe help Laura over.
"Are you two out of fucking minds???!" Patrick yelled.
"Yes they are," Stacey nodded her head.
"Are they okay?" Charlie appeared at the front of the crowd.
"Their fine," I shook my head.
"Give us a fucking heart attack why dont you," Pete yelled at them, "Back to the fucking suite now," he yelled at Laura. She pulled away from Joe looking at him for a minute, "Laura im not fucking kidding get back to the suite now,"
"Hey Pete come on calm down," I told him.
"No its cool," Laura turned to me, mumbling. Before pulling away from Joe all the way, walking to the direction of the suite, Pete, Stacey and Joe following her.
"Allright guys shows over, back inside thanks," Charlie turned moving the crowd back inside. I looked down seeing Patrick hugging Lizy.
"What were you thinking?" I heard him ask. She lifted her head, shaking it.




Laura's POV



I bit my bottom lip sitting on the sofa as we entered the suite, "What were you doing?" Pete asked calmly.
"I dont know," I shook my head.
"You dont know? What if you both fell? huh? what if you couldnt pull her up?" he yelled at me.
"Pete come on dont yell at her," Joe stood up.
"She's not your sister!" he turned yelling, then turning back to me, "You arent to do anything like that shit again! do you hear me?" he yelled, "Laura do you fucking hear me??!" he yelled again.
"You're not my dad, or my mom for that matter, you cant tell me what to do! I do what I want!" I yelled at him.
"Okay how about I call mom and dad and tell them what the fuck you just did, how about we do that? In fact why dont you do it? call them and tell them that their daughter's being fucking stupid, and risking her life! here use my phone!" he yelled throwing the phone next to me, "Call them," he yelled.
"Pete come on that's enough," Joe stepped in front of him, "You cant fucking do that to her,"
"Joe, back off," Pete put his hands up.
"Im stopping this right now, go yell at someone else, not at her,"
"She's not your sister, back off,"
"You're just upset, we all are, what she did was stupid, we all know the what if and what could have happen, but you dont need to this to her," Joe spoke to Pete in a low voice, mumbling most of his words.
"Laura call them," Pete looked passed Joe at me. I shook my head, closing my eyes, telling myself that I just freaked him out, he'll calm down in a minute. I jumped as the phone rang. I looked at it, seeing mom flashing across, "Who is it?" he asked.
"Mommy," I mumbled.
"Perfect answer it,"
"Pete stop, seriously, you're overreacting," Stacey stood up, picking up the phone taking it outside.
"Im sorry," I mumbled. I looked up at him, crying now.
"You do some of the stupidest shit, why?" he asked now calmer walking towards me.
"I dont know, its exciting," I whispered. he sat next to me pulling me to him.
"Im sorry I yelled, you just freaked me out, you cant be doing shit like that," he whispered.
"Pete your mom wants to talk to you,"
"I'll call her back," he mumbled.
"No, go talk to her," I pulled away. He stood up taking his cell phone from Stacey. Joe sighed, grabbing my hand making me stand, pulling me into his arms.
"You ever do that again, and im gonna kick your ass," he kissed the top of my head.



Ana's POV



"Ant Lizy okay?" Jordan looked up at me asking.
"Yeah, she's fine, thanks to you," I squatted down to his level, smiling.
"I just got daddy, me didnt pull her up back on the ship,"
"But thanks to you daddy and uncle Patrick did," he walked over to where Lizy and Patrick still sat, they'd been sitting there for a good 20 minutes. he tapped Lizy's shoulder, she turned looking at him.
"No more climbing on the railing, you scared us, that was bad," he pointed at her.
"Okay im sorry," she pulled him into a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story