Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-31 - 590 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Laura's POV

"Where did the boys go?" I asked walking into Stacey and Ana's room with lizy behind me.

They looked up from their magazines mumbling something about a meet and greet kinda thingy. I still don't understand why someone would want their signatures. Its kinda overrated if you ask me.

"we're bored" I whined throwing myself onto the bed.

"Hey! That's my foot" stacey growled kicking me off the bed. "That's my ass"

She glared down at me. "you ass shouldn't have been on my foot" I flicked her off pulling myself up into a nearby chair.

"TIME OUT!" I looked over to Jordan who had paused his video game.

"what" I asked laughing. "you and stacey get time out. That's what mommy does when I say bad words" he put one hand on his hip and pointed to the corner with other one. "time out!" Is he serious. I shook my head ignoring him.

"Lets go play fans"


Stacey's POV

"There's to many of them" I whined as we approached the line. The girls were all chattering about waiting for the boys to come out. We got in line behind that last person and waited.

"Anyone else think they sound like flocks of seagulls?" laura sighed watching the line of girls who kept getting louder and louder.

I shook my head "nope. More like heynas" I was going to say something else but charlie walked out.

"LISTEN UP!" he yelled and instantly it went quiet. I looked to the other and laura and I rolled our eyes.

"THIS IS HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK. YOU GET ONE THING SIGNED AND THEN WALK AWAY. ANOTHER LINE WILL START HERE." He paused pointing to a taped line. "HERE YOU WILL LINE UP FOR THE PICTURE. AFTER THAT YOU LEAVE. END OF STORY! ANY QUESTIONS?" I looked at the girls wondering if I should, oh well he needs someone to give him a hard time.

"will you dance with me?" I called out hiding behind the girl infront of me. Everyone laughed turning to look at her.

"NO" charlie growled walking away to get the boys. When he was gone the girl turned glaring at me

"thanks" she snapped rolling her eyes. I smiled at her sweetly

"anytime"

Laura's POV

"I cant believe you did that" I laughed shaking my head at Stacey. "what! He dances with that one chick but he wouldn't dance with me! Its not fair" I opened my mouth to respond but was cut off by screaming. The boys had just walked out. Soon the line started to move but it moved so slow.

"anyone else think this was a bad idea?" I sighed crossing my arms.

"mommy I'm bored" Jordan whined tugging on Ana's shirt. She looked down at him nodding "I'm going to take him to play in the kids room I'll catch up to yall later" we all nodded and waved goodbye.

I laughed as Stacey started mumbling "This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they continue singing it forever just because this is the" I joined in on the second verse and lizy the third.

"Can you stop?" the girl infront of us snapped. In reply we just got louder. I smiled when I heard Pete start singing.

"LAMBCHOP RULES"


~~~~
sorry if it sucked i was forced to update. OH and the little review button. its your friend! it doesnt bite i promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story