Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 7

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-31 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 1348 words

1Exciting
Chapter 7





Pete's POV


"What are you singing?" Joe looked at me. I went on singing, along with Laura, Stacey and Lizy, "Stop," Joe mumbled, nudging me. I looked at him still singing. I looked up as the rest of the singing got really loud right in front of me.
"Can I help you?" I raised an eye brow at her.
"Yes oh my god, like I seriously cant believe im meeting you right now, can you like sign my arm?" I laughed at Stacey as she stuck her arm out.
"No, get your ass back here, you see that line," I pointed to all the girls behind her.
"I dont wanna stand here and wait, i want my autograph!" she stomped her feet at me. I sighed rolling my eyes, handing her a signed picture.
"Happy?" I mumbled.
"NO! I asked you to sign my arm, not for some picture,"
"What's the hold up.. you three arent serious," Charlie looked at us.
"What?" Lizy asked.
"Come on, their working," Charlie motioned his hands at them.
"That isnt fair," Lizy rolled her eyes.
"I dont care about fair, you can sit there or leave," Charlie pointed to the chairs behind the boys, "But no bugging them," he pointed at them as they pouted sitting behind us.
"Charlie you didnt have to ruin their fun," I smiled signning the next autograph.
"Yes its my job, just sign," he rolled his eyes walking away.
"Give me your arm," I turned to Stacey, she smiled. I signed it, turning back around.
"Why do they get to sit back there? they were being so loud this entire time," A fan stepped up, smiling at me after she made her comment.
"They are back there because the one in the middle is my sister, and the one ot her right is Stacey, my girlfriend," I smiled, watching her look at Laura then Stacey, giving Stacey an evil look, "Sorry about their loudness, they cant seem to help it,"
"Getting those two to shut up, and then adding Lizy is like this ship stopping at a complete stop right now," Joe laughed.
"Hey! are you saying I talk to much?" Laura hit Joe's arm, he looked back at her.
"Yes," he nodded turning back around.
"Fine, see if I talk to you again,"
"You will," he laughed. I listened to Laura, Lizy and Stacey talk about the fans as they left the table after getting their autographs.
"This is boring, how do you guys do this," I looked back at Laura.
"Wanna sign autographs for me?" I asked. She smiled nodding, She sat on my lap smiling at the fans that walked up, "Hii!" she waved at them. They smiled, saying hi back, "Peter doesnt wanna sign anymore, well more like im taking over, cool?" she explained. I laughed at the girls faces. Laura took my hand making me sign a screwed up autograph handing it to the girls.
"I'll fix it later," I smiled at them. They just nodded, "I said for you to sign it, not for you to use my hand to sign,"
"I cant sign your name with my hand," She shook her head.
"Why was I cursed with you?" I asked her.
"You lucky to have me," She pinched my cheeks, I moved her hands.
"Lucky, I wouldnt use that word to much," I shook my head at her.
"You suck," she mumbled, turning to the fans, "HIII!" she waved at them again.
"Laura you're scaring them, stop!" Stacey yelled at her, she turned sticking her tongue out at her.
"That tongues not suppose to be out of your mouth, unless its being used," Joe pointed his pen at her, I shoved him.
"Im sitting here," I rolled my eyes.
"How many more of these are there?" Laura leaned her head back against my shoulder as I signed another autograph.
"You've done this for ten minutes, try doing it for hours,"
"Charlie!" she yelled, we laughed as he rolled his eyes walking over.
"Werent you suppose to sit and be quiet?" he asked as the last fan walked up.
"Uhh no.. hi!!" she turned to the fan most likely forgetting what she was gonna say to him. "I think we signed autographs for everyone on the ship today, cant we do pictures tomorrow?" I looked to Dan who walked up as the last fan walked over to the photo part.
"Yeah, go ahead have fun," he waved his hand at us.




Laura's POV


"What are we gonna do now?" I asked as we walked to the suite's.
"What time is it?" Stacey asked.
"Straving time, we gonna get some food," Joe answered.
"So turn around, lets go eat," Pete turned Stacey.
"Who said I was hungry?" she asked as he pushed her forward.
"I did, walk," he smiled as she rolled her eyes. We walked to the dining room, getting a table, as Andy went to get Ana and Jordan.
"Charlie, isnt that Nessa?" Lizy asked looking towards the door.
"Mind you're own business," Patrick looked at the menu.
"Invite her to sit with us," Stacey said what Lizy was thinking.
"Want me to do it?" I asked.
"Laura...stop," I heard Joe mumble to me.
"Stop what? he had fun last night am I right? he should invite her to sit with him now," I smiled.
"You think?" Charlie looked from Lizy, to me, to Stacey, we all nodded eagerly, he sighed after a minute getting up walking over to her.
"You three need to stay out of that, let him do it himself," Pete shook his head at us.
"Everyone, this is Nessa, Nessa this is Pete, Stacey, Joe, Laura, Lizy, and Patrick," he pointed everyone pulling out her seat, I looked to Stacey as she smiled. I hit Joe in the arm.
"What the fuck is your problem?" he asked looking at me.
"You never do that,"
"Because you can pull out your own chair," he mumbled rubbing his arm. I rolled my eyes.



Stacey's POV


"So Nessa, you enjoying the cruise?" I asked as everything started to go quiet.
"Yeah its great, are you enjoying it?" she smiled.
"Yup," I nodded.
"Stop running," we looked seeing Jordan run in, Ana and Andy right behind him.
"Bud one more time about running on this ship and there's gonna be trouble," Andy pointed at him, sitting down next to Ana.
"Sorry," Jordan mumbled.
"Dont tell him sorry, run all you want, its a playground, just dont fall off the ship," Pete laughed.
"Pete would you please not tell him stuff like that, hes not a wild beast," Ana looked up for a second then back down at her menu.
"Nah, we here to play and have fun, no rules allowed,"
"Except for the rule of Laura and Lizy not climbing on the other side of the ship railings," Joe mumbled pointing at Pete.
"Yeah except for that one," Pete agreed.
"I can do whatever I want," Laura rolled her eyes.
"We can also lock your ass in the room,"
"You can try,"
"So.." I mumbled after the three of them shut up.
"I dont wanna eat I wanna play," Jordan whinned.
"Fine but dont go anywhere else but that play place, if you arent there when I come get you.."
"I know i'll be in trouble, bye!" Jordan smiled running out of the dining room.
"If I wasnt hungry Id go play with him," Pete smiled shoving a fork full of food in his mouth.
"Pete you're the oldest, and he looks up to you, how about a little matureness,"
"Whoa, stop," Laura interuppted before I or Pete could say anything, "Dont go there, thanks," she smiled.
"Why not?" Ana shook her head.
"Just dont, trust me," Laura shook her head, taking a sip of her drink.
"Hell even I say dont go there," Charlie mumbled.
"What is there some kind of unwritten rule that Pete cant grow up?" Ana asked.
"Honey, dont," Andy looked to her.
"Why not?" she asked.
"Because.. its a touchy subject," he shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story