Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 738 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Stacey's Pov

Later that night pete and I laid curled up in each others "Am I really that immature?" he asked tracing his finger lightly on the palm of my hand. I sat up so I could look him in the eye. "are you happy with who you are?" he sat there for a moment think. Slowly he shook is head yes, then no "I don't know" he whispered pulling me back down to him. "baby all you can do is be you" I paused kissing him lightly "and know that I love you the way you are and I will love you always"

Laura's POV

"What do you mean we are going to a game show?" I asked as I got ready the next day. The boat actually has a game show? Weird. "yeah it was supposed to be just us boys, kinda a fun thing for the fans" he looked up from tying his shoe "but we decided to bring you into it too" Glaring at him I grabbed the closet thing to me throwing it at him. "you really think a pillow would hurt" he grined throwing it back at me. What can I say, I would have thrown my shoe but I didn't want to hurt him to bad. "Lets go" he said taking my hand pulling me out of the room. "do we have to do this?" ana asked as we walked up to them. "yes" they all responded grabbing one of us and pulling us towards our hell. We walked in the room and was greated by screaming. Oh god the fans were already here. "I don't want to be on stage" stacey mumbled "if I wanted to be in the spot light I would be the performer, not the girlfriend." I turned to look at her nodding in agreement. "Oh stop your complaining" Joe mummbled glaring at both of us. We both pouted and stuck out our tongues at him. "WELCOME" a guy yelled walking out with mikey and pulto next to him. Oh god. I rolled my eyes as pete attacked mikey. "Pete! Stop humping mikey. That's what stacey is for" Joe called out earning a laugh from the fans and a hit from stacey. Charlie shook his head grabbing pete and pulling him off of mickey. The laughed shaking his head before continuing his little speech. "WELCOME TO DISNEY TRIVIA!" did he really have to yell? He smiled at the 8, nine including jordan before turning to the fans. "THESE YOUNG PEOPLE HERE WILL BE SPLIT INTO TWO TEAMS, THEY WILL BE ASKED SERIES OF QUESTIONS, IF ONE TEAM DOES NOT KNOW THE ANSWER, THE OTHER TEAM WILL GET A CHANCE TO ANSWER, IF THEY DO NOT KNOW IT YOU WILL GET TO ANSWER." Please make him stop yelling he is hurting my head!

Pete's POV

The man split us into two teams basically seperating the couples. It was Laura, myself, Lizy and Patrick on one team; with Andy, Stacey, Joe, Ana and Jordan on the other. "They have an extra player" I pouted pointing to jordan. "Oh stop it, he is just a kid" Ana said waving him off. "yeah but he is a disney freak that's unfair" after bickering for a good fifteen minutes it was decided that jordan had to stay with dan and charlie. "so teams here is your first question " he paused turning to look over at our side "What Disney movie was the first full-length animated feature to be produced in the United States?" oh god. What? Before I even had a chance to think laura's buzzer went off. "Snow white and the seven dwarfs" she said it with such certainty. How the hell did she know that. "Correct! Next question What does The Second Star to the Right mean?" I slammed my hand down on the buzzer but another went off before mine. Looking up I locked eyes with stacey who smirked back at me "directions to neverland" "correct!" the game went on until we were tied. "ok for the winning point" he paused for effect. I laughed as mikey and pluto covered their mouths. Mikey turned looking at hold up an x and hiding behind the other team. Did I really scare him that much. Pluto looked from mikey to me before prancing over to me. "aww pluto likes me" I grinned hugging him. "only because he likes it doggy style"
Sign up to rate and review this story