Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chaper 9

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2006-09-02 - 2693 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9





Laura's POV


Pete reached over hitting Patrick before listening to the next question. "Allright ready for the last question? The winning point?" The guy asked, we nodded, "Okay What famous Disney club started in 1929 and where at did it begin?" I knew what it was but as to where it began I had no clue, I looked to Lizy as she pressed the buzzer.
"Uhh the Mickey Mouse Club, and it began at the Fox Dome Theater in Ocean Park, California," She smiled.
"How the hell did you know that?" I looked to her.
"Spending time with Jordan helps," She laughed.
"Correct!" Pete hugged Pluto jumping around in a circle with him screaming yay I won!
"Hey," Lizy tapped him, he stopped turning to her, "WE! we won!" She nodded at him pointing to herself me and Patrick. Pete just nodded jumping around.
"Just let him say he won, it'll be best for us all," I laughed. The fans screamed as Pete jumped over the railing into their crowd.
"You may have one this little game, but tonight I will win our game," I turned shaking my head pushing Joe away.
"If you say so," he smiled nodding his head.
"Pete what are you doing??" Lizy yelled as he pulled Patrick into the crowd.
"Im having fun!" he yelled.
"Interact with the fans," Charlie walked over telling Joe and Andy. Joe grabbed my hand pulling me to the railing jumping over it. He turned to me.
"Now dont act like you've never climbed over one of these before," he laughed, I rolled my eyes climbing over.
"Hi!" A couple fans smiled as he sat down next to them.
"Hey," he smiled back; "You girls enjoying the ship?" he asked. Okay im bored, I thought getting up running over to Lizy as she tried to pull Pete off Patrick.
"Cant you leave him alone!" she yelled.
"Peter give her, her boyfriend back," Pete pouted sitting down next to Patrick.
"Aw dont pout Pete," a fan put her hand on his shoulder.
"Thanks!" he smiled, "Sissy wanna fly?" he looked at me. I shook my head.
"No im good,"
"Okay I'll help you fly!" he yelled picking me up, running around the studio.
"Whenever you're ready you can put me down!" I yelled at him.
"Pete stop, you two are gonna fall," Stacey stopped him.
"No we wont! move!" he yelled, when she didnt move he just turned going the other way.
"Pete! stop!" he stopped, "Put me down," he nodded putting me to the floor, charging into Joe, as Joe stood. The both of them on the floor of the bleachers.
"Oh my god are you okay?" A fan asked draping her arms over his shoulders.
"These fans are awfully friendly," I turned seeing Jose. I shrugged.
"They'll never have him like I have him,"
"Is that what helps you sleep at night? Hes a rock star and a guy, girls throwing themselves at him its appealing, if its not then theres something wrong," Jose sat down at the end of the bleachers.
"Well you dont know him like I do, this is a suppose to be a girls only event how did you get in?" I asked.
"My sister is underage, I get to go anywhere she goes, and besides saw you go in, you seem to have a fan club yourself thought i'd join in on it," he smiled.
"I dont have a fan club," I shook my head.
"Okay well now you do, it consist of me,"
"I dont think Joe will like that to much,"
"Probably not, but it seems as if you could run away right now and he wouldnt even realize it," he pointed to Joe and Pete playing around with the fans.
"He also knows that we're on a ship, not every far for me to go without someone I know hearing my scream if i need help,"
"He didnt seem to worried about helping the other day," he looked at me as I sat down next to him.
"It was a joke, Charlie wouldnt throw me over, that's just how Charlie plays, I push his buttons and he tries to get rid of me, its all love,"
"I didnt see any love in that, he coulda lost his gripping on you and you'd be in the water, pulled under the ship,"
"That's a little over dramatic," I nodded.




Stacey's POV



"Okay im bored," I swung my feet back and forth as Lizy sat next to me on the stage, leaning her arms against the railings.
"Doesnt look like their bored," she rolled her eyes as we both stared at the boys playing around, "When Charlie said interact with the fans I didnt think it meant the fans throw themselves all over my boyfriend,"
"Just try telling yourself that he's yours, and he closes his eyes each night next to you and opens them to you in the morning,"
"That doesnt work, theres still that whore over there with her hands all over him," I nodded, "She just smacked his ass," Lizy pointed to the girl Pete was now chasing. She looked at me for a second, "Arent you gonna do anything about that?" she asked. I got up, walking over to Charlie.
"I think its time for the boys to leave," I told him, he looked at me for a second then back to everyone else.
"Nah, their having fun," he shook his head.
"Um okay well the next chick that touches my boyfriend in any way other then not touching him, Im kicking their ass," he rolled his eyes.
"Stop being the annoying girlfriend, he's having fun," Charlie mumbled.
"Annoying? how am I being annoying? I dont want some girl putting her hands all over my boyfriend,"
"Stacey, just relax, theres nothing wrong here, and they cant leave," I rolled my eyes walking back over to where Lizy sat.
"Whoa! watch it!" Pete yelled as a couple girls surrounded him. It was now out of control, I looked around for Laura, if anyone would throw a fit and get her way besides me, it would be her. I noticed her sitting at the end of the bleachers talking to that Jose guy, if shed take her attention off of him and maybe put it back on Joe, she'd notice that some girl was inches away from like kissing him, and he's a guy, he's completely clueless to it.
"That's it, this is over," I mumbled, getting up, Lizy nodded. I walked over to Laura, "Sorry to interuppt, but look," She looked at me for a second then over at Joe and the girl that was all over him.
"What the hell?" she mumbled.
"Yeah he's really different," Jose laughed, Laura turned rolling her eyes, before getting up.
"Mind telling me what's happening here?" I asked crossing my arms, standing in front of Pete and the girls the crowded around him.
"Were playing," A girl smiled running her hand up and down his chest. I bit on my bottom lip as he pushed her hand away.
"Touch him like that again and watch what happens,"
"And who are you?" she asked, smacking her gum, "Petey doesnt seem to care, so mind you're own business," she went to do it again, I stepped forward as Pete jumped up.
"Allright! Fall Out Boy has an appointment at the spa," I looked hearing Dan yell. Lizy and Ana stood yelling at Andy and Patrick, stopping when Dan yelled, the only voices still heard were Laura and Joe's as they ignored Dan yelling at each other. Charlie walked over pushing them to the door. Pete grabbed my hand heading for the exit, waving bye to the girls.
"Mind not making dramatic scenes in front of the fans??" Dan asked.
"Tell the fans not to put their hands where they dont belong, and they wont see dramatic," Laura crossed her arms.
"Maybe they wouldnt have thought it was okay, if you were sitting with me," Joe rolled his eyes.
"It shouldnt be okay regardless if im sitting with you or not,"
"You werent even paying attention so you dont know what was happening,"
"How do you know I wasnt paying attention,"
"Because you were flirting with that dude, ha once again," Joe mumbled the last part.
"Okay uh Spa?" Dan stepped in the middle as Laura went to turn and yell at Joe again, "come on change into swim suits or whatever you're gonna wear and yell about your problems in the sauna, then you can all relax by getting massage? sound good? Jordan come on Charlie will take you to go play," Dan nodded at us, "Go," we turned walking to the suite's.
"Sorry," Pete mumbled as we walked into the room.
"Its okay," I shrugged grabbing my swim suit.
"You sure?" he asked pulling me to him, I nodded, "Okay... going to the sauna this should be fun," he smiled.




Laura's POV



"I wasnt flirting with him.. and what happen to leaving everything on the mountain? You're never going to let it go are you?" I asked as he walked to the bathroom.
"It is left on the mountain, im over it, but it doesnt help leaving the thought out of my head when you talk to some other dude, that's hitting on you,"
"You wanna know what he was saying? he was saying that you enjoy all those girls all over you, its appealing to you, and my answer to him was no, not Joe hes different, and I turn around and there you are with these girls all over you,"
"It got out of hand they didnt know when to draw the line, and it was kinda hard not to sound like an ass drawing the line myself, that's where you come in,"
"So im suppose to be the bitchy girlfriend?"
"No, but you draw lines, at perfect times," he shrugged.
"Its lovely to know that you cant draw lines yourself, that if im not around these fans can do whatever they want," I rolled my eyes pushing passed him into the bathroom.
"That's not what I meant,"
"Well that's how it sounded," I turned as he walked into the bathroom with me. He took the straps of my top tying them.
"Lets forget it, it got out of hand, but nothing happen from now on, you're hand is to be right here, okay?" he took my hand in his lifting it up to eye view. I nodded.
"Hey! no sex in the bathroom lets go to the sauna!" Patrick banged on the door. Joe shook his head opening the door.
"Does this look like sex to you? no, hold up a minute," Joe laughed.
"It could be a new way of sex," Patrick laughed.
"The only sex that happens in bathroom's for me is in the shower," I mumbled pushing pass Joe and Patrick.
"What she said," Joe agreed closing the door changing.



Pete's POV



"Its so fucking hot in here," I mumbled leaning my head against Stacey's shoulder.
"That's the point of a sauna," she pushed me over.
"Im gonna sweat my balls off," I recieved a couple odd looks from the girls.
"If you got swim shorts on they shouldnt fall off," Joe leaned back against the wall.
"Dan was serious about putting bathing suits on? I thought you just sat in these things in towels, well except the girls,"
"Oh my god," Laura shook her head at me, "You better safety pin that towel to your side, I dont wanna be traumatize anymore then I allready am,"
"Well cover your eyes, I think its time for porn ninja,"
"What?" Laura asked.
"Pete dont traumatize her with that," Joe laughed, "Its bad enough we gotta live it,"
"Oh come on you love it," I laughed. I stood up being pulled down each time I got up by Stacey.
"Dont you dare," she mumbled to me.
"Oh baby dont ruin my fun," I pulled away, dropping my towel, laughing as Laura screamed covering her eyes.
"What the fuck are you doing??" Lizy asked covering her eyes.
"That is something I didnt wish to see, Stacey dont you have any control over him?" Ana asked, burying her head into Andy's arm.
"Make him put the towel back on!" Laura yelled cause Joe, Patrick and Andy to laugh. I ran around the sauna messing with everyone.
"He's calm now," Joe laughed.
"I dont care how calm he is, if hes still naked when I open my eyes, he's dead,"
"But dont you gotta open your eyes and look at him to kill him?" Patrick laughed. I stood over Laura laughing, wrapping my towel loosly around my body.
"Move!" she yelled at me.
"Make me,"
"Pete you're gonna kill her," Stacey yelled at me. Laura removed her hands from her face pushing me from over her screaming, as I lost the towel again.
"Im done in here," she shook her head not looking at me.
"Okay good, help us out of here!" Lizy yelled at her.
"If I walk over there to help you out, then I have to see Pete and his.. ew. no im out of here, Im gonna need so much therapy after today," I laughed as she opened the sauna door, only to be pulled back in by Joe.
"Not without me," he laughed getting up, following her out.
"Patrick make him put his towel on or get me out of here," Lizy yelled at Patrick. Stacey walked over to me, throwing her towel and mine over me.
"You can go, but go fast," She told Lizy and Ana. They wasted no time at all getting up, "You're terrible," She shook her head at me. I grabbed her hand Patrick and Andy laughed walking out.
"But you love me for that, right?" I smiled. She nodded, I pulled her down kissing her, "How hot would it be to have sex in here right now?" I mumbled.
"Really hot, in a bad way, lets go," she pulled away walking to the door. I wrapped the towel around my body walking out with her.
"My eyes burn now, thanks," Laura hit me.
"Want me to do it again?" I asked.
"NO!" she yelled at me hitting me again.
"Lizy and Ana enjoyed the show," I laughed.
"You're so full of yourself," Ana shook her head.
"Hm very full," I winked at her.
"Ew," she muttered turning away from me.
"You're room are ready for massages," A lady walked up to us, "The next four rooms," she pointed to the four rooms.
"We only need one of these beds things, and it wont be taken up for 30 minutes," I pointed the beds and sign. The lady looked at me for a second, before Stacey pushed me into the room.
"He's kidding," she mumbled to the lady, shaking her head.





Joe's POV



"You okay?" I asked Laura as we walked into the massage room.
"No, my eyes seriously burn," she mumbled, leaning her head back against my chest.
"It was bound for you to see your brother naked sooner or later,"
"Ew, dont talk about it," She pulled away. I laughed.
"Its Pete, he gets worse, you know that,"
"Id rather not think about it," She mumbled putting her earphones on, turning on her ipod, I pulled the earphones from her.
"Okay so dont think about it, think about this," I smiled kissing her. She pulled away.
"On your table," she pointed. I rolled my eyes.
"That masseuse dude dont watch his hands im gonna kick his ass," I mumbled laying down as the masseuses walked in.





Stacey's POV



"A little further, lower," I looked over as Pete messed with the masseuse.
"Pete stop," I rolled my eyes.
"And why should I do that, it feels so good," he mumbled.
"Its suppose to be professional," the masseuse told him.
"Well not with me, this should be as kinky as possible," he laughed.
"Sir, im gonna have to ask you not to make this unprofessional,"
"Pete behave," I mumbled.
"Yes mommy," he laughed, finally shutting up and relaxing.
Sign up to rate and review this story