Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

chapter 10

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2006-09-02 - 919 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

Laura's POV

We had finally reached the first stop, this is also were the boys will do their first show. I hope the fans are having fun because they are really starting to annoy me. Don't get me wrong I appreciate their support for the boys; but we never have any quiet time to ourselves anymore. "Sound check will be at 3. do not be late" Dan said as we arrived on shore. We nodded before jumping in the truck that would take us to our destination, a dolphin enoucnter of some sort is what I was told. And then later we were aboard a speed boat and go to another island were they will do the concert. "You ok?" Joe asked nudging me. I smiled looking up at him. "ofcourse" he just nodded turning back to looking out the window. The truck was unusualy quiet for us. Finally we came to a stop and noticed that we werent the only ones there. "do they have to be everywhere?" I sighed getting out of the truck shaking my head as twenty or so fans ran up to us. "this IS a fall out boy cruise" Charlie spat rolling his eyes "if you cant deal with the fans then you shouldn't be here" I stopped short turning to face him "so I'm not allowed to hang out with my family and friends now?" I asked crossing my arms arcoss my chest. His eyes narrowed dangerously "you're not allowed to bitch about fans" I was about to tell him to shut the fuck up but stacey beat me too it "go to hell" she mummbled pushing past him. "Whats YOU'RE problem?" you could tell by now that he was frustrated. "they are my problem! I thought this damn ofshore thing was going to be just us! But no. they are everywhere" I saw the tears build up in her eyes. I knew exactly how she felt. "damn pete. You know I would never treat your fans like this" one of the fans said placing a hand on his arm. Oh god. Stacey stopped short turning to face her "really? You think you can treat them better and be a better girlfriend? Go for it! Have him! It seems you already do" she walked into the building the door closing behind her. Walking into the building I saw her sitting against the wall her head in her arms. "we are all tired of this" I mummbled sitting down next to her. "I just want one damn day with out them. You wanna know something?" she spat throwing her head back against the wall laughing. "what?" I hate seeing her like this. I know she feels though. The fans are getting to me too but she just let her frustrations out sooner than I did. "yesterday was our three month anniversary. Pete didn't even remember." She sighed after a moment "I know its only a three month nothing big but I don't know he would always remember these things before the dissaperance thingy" After her little rant I sat there for a moment trying to thing of the right words "this cruise has been crazy I'm sure he just got a little caught up in all the excitement here. C'mon lets just ignore the fans and go play with the dolphins" I got up offering her my hand. She took it pulling herself up. "thanks" she smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "what are friends for"

Joe's POV

We walked into the building to see laura and stacey smiling and joking with each other. She just blew up and now she is laughing. Damn I'm glad I'm not her boyfriend! "The dolphins wait ladies" They turned around smiling at us. "Where's Charlie?" Laura asked looking around. "I wrapped my arm around her and pushed stacey into pete. "keeping the fans outside. Its time for some our group only time." She looked up at me smiling "its about damn time" It was hard trying to please the fans and our girls. The fans are the ones who made us who we are but the girls are the ones who keep us who we were. We walked into the tank area and the lady started to explain to us how things went. Half way through her little speech the doors opened and in walked charlie and a handfull of the fans. Oh no! they were supposed to stay outside. Charlie walked up muttering something about how they paid for the dolphin experience too so they had to be here. "Hi!" one of them smiled sitting down next to me. I gave her a small smile turning my attention back to the lady.

Stacey's POV

I was standing there waiting for my turn with the dolphin right now it was a fans turn. Which one? I don't know they were all starting to look the same to me. "don't be mad?" pete whispered wrapping his arms around my waist laying his head on my shoulder. "how can I be mad at you doing you're job?" she sighed leaning back against me. "Hey stacey!" Laura called. I looked up to see her sitting against the tank. "Wanna hear a joke?"


``````````````````

hope yall enjoyed the chapter...have some fun stuff coming up in the next one. and you made me feel old when you said you didnt know who lambchop was...ahhh it was a show when i was a kid. The pupet (lambchop) sang that song.
Sign up to rate and review this story