Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars Episode IX: Shadows of the Empire

Opening Crawl

by TheDoctor65 0 reviews

Opening crawl to Episode IX.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Parody,Sci-fi - Characters: Leia,Luke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2016-08-11 - Updated: 2016-08-17 - 267 words

1Ambiance
Quick Note: OK, OK, I know your wondering: Why is he making a fanmade Episode IX of Star Wars when Episode VIII hasn't even be released, let alone Rogue One?. Well, the answer is: I had some good ideas for an Episode IX so I decided that I'd post the Opening Crawl while I have it in my head and do the story over the next year. Once again, it might be ending quick because I come up with ideas a lot.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own Lucasfilm Ltd, therefore I ultimately have no rights to that Galaxy far, far away and therefore I have no rights to Episodes I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII. However, most of the content from this story belongs from me, though I will use other things.

A long time ago in a galaxy, far, far away...

STAR WARS

Episode IX

SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE

It is near the end of the deadly conflict involving the brave members of the RESISTANCE. Many people have died to bring an end to the New Galactic Empire and now they must do it again.

Jedi Masters Luke Skywalker and Jake Starkiller are tasked by the NEW REPUBLIC to attack and destroy the sinister FIRST ORDER. Starkiller must defeat the Knights of Ren and Skywalker must defeat Supreme Leader Snoke himself.

If not completed, the First Order will continue to destroy millions of people. Controlled by Chancellor Finn, the New Republic must also launch a final attack on the First Order's fleet, and save the galaxy and restore order and peace once again...
Sign up to rate and review this story