Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're the Only Place That Feels Like Home

Teaser

by moocow 5 reviews

round three? :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 287 words

0Unrated
"When the pimps in the crib ma, drop it like it's hot," I giggled like a drunk woman and nudged Pete with my elbow as I folded more towels from the dryer.

"What?" he asked in an innocent way. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Just...that was random," Pete smirked.

"Like you don't have your random songs," I bit my lip and laughed a little more.

"Oh we're silly boys, with secret girls," he scrunched up his nose and shook his head, holding a t-shirt out in font of him.

"You listened to that crap?" he asked and I laughed.

"Why, yes, yes I did," Pete shook his head and folded the t-shirt as I took another towel and put it on the stack.

And then he whistled.

I turned to see Pete holding a pair of rather raunchy looking underwear, something that popped right out of one of Panic's videos. He wiggled his eyebrows and I snatched them, putting it in the 'unmentionables' pile of the laundry room. Pete nudged me.

"How come I've never seen those?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's for special occasions," Pete pouted.

"We've had plenty of those," I turned to him with the towels in my arms and bumped hips with him.

"Yeah, but I was saving them for the big move," Pete widened his eyes and smiled turning to watch me walk up the stairs.

"So tomorrow night?" I smiled and shrugged.

"Tomorrow night,"

________________________________________________________________

One of those personalized ring tones rang through the house as I ran down the stairs giggling, Pete following with his shirt un-buttoned. I sighed and looked down at the caller ID before answering it.

"Hey bitch, but before you ask, we're out of peanuts..."
Sign up to rate and review this story