Categories > Books > Harry Potter > just a little starnge

chapter1

by DarkDawn 0 reviews

crossover

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2016-08-18 - 213 words

-1Illiterate
chapter 1
I woke up to a hand wrapping around my ankle my eyes snapped open "hey little bird" the Eraser snarled then he threw me I flew through the air I yelped as I collided roughly with the ground. I saw a group of people looking at me strangely. well to be fair I did just come flying out of nowhere as I staggered to my feet the Eraser came barreling through the bushes headed straight for me I waited till he was close enough then I grabbed his arm and flipped him over on to his back and kicking in the head. " Awe is the stupid mutt sad that I kicked his ass" I said in a mocking tone. He snarled and shifted into his true ugly self I heard gasps behind me as he roared I had forgotten about the hikers behind me I turned to check on them and immediately regretted the motion as my arm was clawed shrieking in pain I grabbed his ear with my good arm and used it to swing myself onto his back securing my legs around him I quickly snapped his neck. He slumped to the ground dead. I stood and looked at the group only to hear stupify and hit the ground unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story