Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Knife in my Hand

I'm So Dirty Babe

by imakilljoywannabe 0 reviews

"Goodbye, Frank." (Totally didn't forget to post this like 1.5 years ago nope)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-09-16 - 351 words

0Unrated
I giggle giddily, pretending to be drunk off my ass while Frank escorts me inside. The moment the door shuts he’s pushed me up against the wall, furiously working his lips against mine. Ironically, this is my first kiss. I’d always wished it would be with him, but… not like this.


I had dreamed it would be when we were dating, and we’d have been together for a week but Frank would’ve been to chivalrous and shy to have kissed me sooner. We would be on a date, maybe watching a movie at home or curled up together under the stars. He would take my hand to make me look over, and his eyes would twinkle as they met mine. His hand would tug me closer as he rolled onto his side, pulling me close and wrapping his arms around my waist. He’d whisper sweetness into my ear, stroke my hair, nuzzle my neck and cheek. And he’d slowly trail off, pulling back to look me in the eyes. His own would show his nerves, and I would be able to feel the pounding of his heart. And then, ever so slowly, he would lean forward and press our lips together. It would’ve been fireworks and love and everything I could ever hope for in a kiss. And it would’ve been Frank who I’d shared it with… Perfect.


I was jolted back to reality by the feeling of his hand groping my ass. The kissing was getting sloppier, and I knew I didn’t have long before he’d be passed out cold. He seemed a tad uncertain as to how to continue, so to guide him I pushed his head downwards. Frank got the idea and slid to ground, crawling closer on all fours and kissing my jean-clad crotch. He was just about to do it again when I grabbed the gun I’d been hiding in my belt and aimed it directly at his head. I cocked it swiftly, heart pounding as I stared down at him.


“Goodbye, Frank.”


CRACK.
Sign up to rate and review this story