Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > TMNT oneshot and head canons

Their ideal woman

by luvurlife 0 reviews

Just my opinion of what the ideal woman is for each guy

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-09-23 - 375 words

0Unrated
Leo- Slams hands on table this boy loves a woman who can fight! Nothing can convince me otherwise! When a girl can beat him in a fight or come close to it the boy finds that extremely attractive. He also likes his girls to have a certain grace to her. For some reason every time I think of an OC character to pair with leo I think of a Japanese princess who can kick butt. So basically his ideal woman is a girl is a polite bada**.

Raph- I truly believe that he not only wants but needs a girl who is kind and supportive. Lord knows that this boy is very insecure so he needs a girl who shows him with love how amazing he is. He needs someone to hold his anger back and to kiss the scars. I also feel that he finds a confident woman to be very attractive. If the girl was a damsel in distress I think he would be mostly annoyed so he would prefer someone who can take care of themselves and not be afraid to ask for help. So I feel his ideal woman is someone who is a confident, independent ray of sunshine.

Donnie- With his high intelligence I feel that he would be most happiest with someone who can keep up with him. Him and his dorkyness isn't really understood by his brothers or April. Leaving him to feel a little bit more lonely than his brothers. So if he meet someone who shared his love and passion for science and stuff he would feel accepted by this person which would lead to romantic feelings. Also as a side thing I think a shy girl would be hella cute with him, maybe not his ideal girl but I still like the idea of a shy nerdy girl with Donnie, like come on thats a cute thought.

Mickey- His type is almost too easy to figure out, this boy is hyper, so he would like a girl who is a huge hyper sweet heart. He likes his girls to be super girly and cute. How cute would it be if she wore like a orange flower crown, like that thought is too cute for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story