Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Chickenfoot Roars Into Atlanta For A Night Of Rock At The Tabernacle

by chilipeppersonline 0 reviews

Based on a love for metal however sustained by contempt for the "scene" and the world-at-large, Tainted Faith's development has put them in opening sl

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-09-23 - 486 words

0Unrated
Based on a love for metal however sustained by contempt for the "scene" and the world-at-large, Tainted Faith's development has put them in opening slots for 30 Seconds to Mars, KMFDM, Nine Inch Nails and Linkin Park. They will not be opening a lot longer as they are slated to play the main phase at this year's EdgeFest in Tempe, AZ.



I began driving in 1960. Brief school commutes and a couple of miles of cruising on the weekends. And the AM radio was generally set to a Leading 40 station that played the great music of the time. However, looking back I recognize that I constantly looked forward to baseball season and whenever I could wrestle the radio controls from my guests (or when I was alone) I 'd pay attention to a game. It appeared to be more important and helpful than the very same 20 songs repeated each hour.

The Irish Folk group the Pogues take up residency at the 9:30 Club for the 3 days surrounding St Patrick's day and have currently sold out the first two nights. These guys may be thought about folk, however they have actually got the energy of a punk rock band on phase. One of the only bands that would be greater to see on St Paddy's day would be the Dropkick Murphys, however naturally they are always in their hometown Boston for their favorite holiday holiday.

"Although Bang Tango was typically lumped in with the entire 80's glam metal motion (possibly due to their pretty-boy appearances and the reality that they came from Los Angeles), the hard-rockin' quintet was one a couple of L.A. glam groups to include funk into its noise - around the same time as the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Faith No More made it acceptable to do so.

Other shows showing up include Lily Allen, the National, Kate Perry, TELEVISION on the Radio, and Neko Case. Many of these programs are currently sold out so get your tickets fast. I'll be sure to publish upcoming show statements weekly here on the Washington DC Inspector for the 9:30 Club as well as a lot of other places in the DC area.

The Ottobar: What does My Chemical Love, New Found Magnificence, Jet, Maroon 5, Environment, Hatebreed, Shinedown, Slick Rick share? They have dipped into the Ottobar. This Baltimore location has actually hosted numerous punk, hardcore, rock, hip-hop acts in its long history. In the bar upstairs, They have nightly beverage specials consisting of Metal Mondays, 2 for 1 Tuesdays, Bulge Day Pleased Hours and more.

Well the great news of the success of 24-hour talk radio (periodically supplanted by the still precious baseball broadcast), was soft somewhat by the rapid increase in commercials. I would hop around the 3 or four selected stations attempting to turn the industrial break into snippets of out-of-context commentary. Bothersome however, in the mid-nineties, a preferable alternative to the brain cell-killing drivel that passed for music.
Sign up to rate and review this story