Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Blue New Year's

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Before checking out and going home, Tsuzuki, Anna, and Airi spend one more night together in a special room.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-10-29 - 864 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifty: Blue New Year's:

-New Year's Eve-

Checkout day. Everything was all packed up and ready to go. However, Tsuzuki, Anna, and Airi still had one thing left to do.

"You sure this is okay?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife nuzzled him on the neck.

"Yes!" Airi said. "I saw this room and wanted to do this so badly."

"The color's rather pretty," Anna said. Her breath gently touched his neck.

"Yes!" Airi said. "I saw this room and wanted to do this so badly."

"The color's rather pretty," Anna said. Her breath gently touched his neck. He shivered as he grabbed her waist.

"Alright," the shinigami whispered. "I love making you happy." The couple vanished from their room.

They reappeared in the Blue Lagoon Suite. An aqua blue fish tank served as the walls. Tsuzuki stared at the glowing blue light. He spotted a low bed of white silk sheets. A giant mirror covered the ceiling. Soft classical music played in the background. The shinigami whistled. Airi smiled to herself.

"I knew you would like it," she purred in his ear. Anna giggled as she pulled him over to the bed. Tsuzuki's eyes as he hit the sheets. His wife climbed on top, giggling.

"Usagi?" the shinigami asked. Anna gently put her finger to his lips.

"Hush," she said.

"But…"

"Hush. I only want to hear you moaning tonight." Anna slid her black shirt over her head. A little blood escaped from Tsuzuki's nose as he stared at her satin and lacy black and gold bra. He tried to reach for her breasts, but she playfully slapped away his hand.

"No touching," she said. Tsuzuki looked up at her, pouting.

"You want me to lay here?" he asked.

"That's right," she said. The woman reached down and ripped open his shirt. Her husband chuckled.

I didn't expect to get tag-teamed tonight.

Airi laughed and took off his shirt. "Yes, baby! Can you handle both of us?" Tsuzuki gulped as his face turned red. Anna giggled as she reached for her bra.

"Can you handle us?" both women asked. The shinigami slowly nodded. Anna's lips curved into a smile.

"Prove it," she said. Her bra ended up across the room. Anna leaned down to Tsuzuki's ear.

"Brace yourself," Airi whispered. "You're not getting any sleep tonight." She softly licked him on the ear. Tsuzuki shivered as he grew hard in his trousers. Anna smirked over him.

The rest of their clothes ended up on the floor.

The violet-eyed young man looked around at the other guests. Across the room, sat a woman in a black blouse and white skirt. The stuffy yellow couch made her look fierce. She shot a sharp glare at the young man.

"What?" she snapped. He leapt back in his seat. The winged-woman chuckled.

"Don't mind her," she said. "She hadn't had any wine yet." The other woman snorted. The young man nervously shuffled his feet. He looked over to his left.

Another woman with long brown hair gazed at him with seductive blue eyes. She lowered her fan and black fan from her round face. The young man tried not to look at her exposed breasts. Her lacy black /negligee/ barely covered her sexy parts. The woman blew a kiss as the young man's face turned beat red. The winged-woman couldn't help but laugh.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Never saw a woman naked before?" The young man turned his head and shook it. She smacked him on the back.

"We're only getting started," she said.

"Ow," the young man mumbled under his breath. Suddenly, the heavy doors opened. Everyone looked when they heard footsteps. Another woman stood in the doorway. Only a long white skirt covered her from the waist down. Her long, snake-like tattoo running up her abdomen matched her long black hair. A crow sat on the back of her head with its wings out. Her hoop earrings matched her silver eyes. The young man couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Thank you for coming," the pale woman said. "Welcome to the Winter Festival. Everyone stands for my mistress." She bowed and stepped out of the room. The guests rose to their feet. More footsteps came to the door. The young man's jaw fell to the floor.

A young woman with red hair and a long gold dress stood in the doorway. Gold leaves decorated her locks. Her red lips begged for a kiss. The young man's heart raced.

"It's you…" he murmured. The woman in gold looked and noticed him.

"You come," she said. He walked over to her with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"That singing in my dreams," he said. "That was you?"

"Yes," the mistress of the house said. "I wanted to see you again after so long."

"You still remember me after all of this time?"

"Yes." When the lovers embraced, it was like they were the only two in their world.

Anna pressed her heavy breasts against Tsuzuki's bare, sweaty chest.

"Was it your first time in this room?" Airi asked. Tsuzuki felt too tired to move.

"Yes," he said in a small voice. Airi smirked.

"Good," she purred.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story