Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Angel Troubles

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Takashi and Charlotte run into new problems when Takashi's mentor sends orders that he is coming to see them.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2016-11-05 - 406 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seven: Angel Troubles:

February 7th, 2011.

Tokyo, Japan.

-Charlotte-

I awoke to hearing complaining. A confused look came onto my face.

"Takashi-kun?" I asked. I got out of my bed and walked over to his room. Takashi-kun sat on his bed, frowning. He had his back to me.

"Takashi-kun," I said. He froze on his bed.

"Char-chan?" he asked. I walked over to his side on the bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked. I noticed a sheet of gold paper in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked. I tried to reach for it, but Takashi pulled it away.

"Takashi… -kun?" I asked.

"They are orders," he said.

"What?"

"My mentor is coming."

"Your mentor?"

"Yeah."

His tone made me worry. "Are you in trouble?"

"I don't know."

"Is it because of me?"

"I don't know."

This doesn't sound good. I tried to come up with something to say. "We'll be okay, right?"

"I don't know."

"Oh…"

"Yeah."

I clung to his arm. "Stay by me." He patted me on the head. I closed my eyes. I am getting close with him. I won't let him go! I won't let him go!

"We'll fight him," I said.

"How?" Takashi asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know." I pressed my lips together. "We'll find a way."

"My mentor can't be beaten."

"We will find a way."

"But…"

"We will find a way!" Was I convincing? I hoped that I was. Takashi placed his hand over mine. Sadly, it did little to ease me. I thought I would be sick. Instead, I shook my head.

"We should probably have breakfast," I said.

"Yeah," he said. I kissed him before getting up and heading to the kitchen. I looked back at the golden sheet of paper in his lap. I wondered what his mentor was like. I kept picturing a buff-looking man in white robes with an angry scowl. That image made me shiver. If that was real, I don't know what I'd do. I tried to push that picture out of my head. Think about something else. I took in a deep breath.

Right. I will get our breakfast right now. I disappeared into the kitchen. I stopped at the fridge.

Oh, damn it! I forgot to ask Takashi-kun when his mentor was coming. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I spent the whole preparing and cooking process cursing myself. Oh well, I'll ask while we're eating.
Sign up to rate and review this story