Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Last of the Black

The One Who Conjures Devil Out

by Snagret 0 reviews

Greta hallucinates and sees particulars of Voldemort's life

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2016-11-13 - 1268 words

0Unrated

The scar hurt previously from time to time but after the ritual it started to hurt constantly and badly.
Sometimes I was just lying in bed in my room in Dursley’s house – Arc forced me to come there to spend nights so my aunt and uncle wouldn’t suspect any-thing. I couldn’t read and walk. I couldn’t even move because of pain. In addition, it was driving me crazy.
On fifth day of this nightmare, I started to hallucinate.
I thought that I was growing up in an orphanage. I was treated there so horrible that I learned to do unusual things to avoid violence. Then Dumbledore appeared and took me away to Hogwarts. I was very offended that he didn’t care about me previously, because he knew about me and didn’t do anything to help me in the orphanage.
Dumbledore didn’t like me and always suspected in different villainies. And he considered everything that didn’t fit his ideas of moral as a villain. I always were too curious to fit these narrow boundaries he made.
In the orphanage I was often beaten, so when I understood that I had power, which I could strengthen to be the most powerful in the world, I decided to become the greatest wizard. And I chose the most sufficient way. Just dark magic could satisfy my wish of power. I didn’t want to be a weak child any more. I wanted superiority and might.
My experiments with dark magic became harder and more dangerous. And when I nearly died after one of them I decided to achieve new goal – to be immortal. I needed to take care of it as soon as it was possible.
Ways that I found in ancient works and modern researches were too long and uncertain. There were some gossips about Nicolas Flamel, inventor of the philosopher’s stone. Flamel was a friend of Dumbledore which rejected to talk about the stone, though I tried hard to know something. No one knew where Flamel lives and hides his stone, and I could spend years to find it.
So I decided to use another way.
The key of the life is in the soul. And if I had two or three or even seven parts of my soul it could protect me.
Because the successor of the Slytherin ancestry couldn’t die before the world would know about him. Know about Lord Voldemort.


At this moment I screamed.
“Take him away from my head!” I screamed to worrying grandpa.
“Whom?” The hound was frightened.
“The Dark Lord!”
Someone started to knock the door.
“Gertrude! Open the door!” Petunia cried. She was or cross or worried.
“Everything is ok!” I replied but she didn’t calm down.
“Open the door!!!”
I put on my jeans, found my jacket and bag. I put some things I still had in my room – newspapers, pair of schoolbooks, and small bag with money. I opened the window and jumped out, hitting hard my shoulder. I felt bad – I hadn’t landed so roughly for a long time. Arc landed near me.
We passed two streets before he asked:
“Explain, what’s going on?”
“There’s something wrong with me!” I mumbled, smearing cold sweat on the burning forehead. My hands were shaking. “I hallucinated that I was the Dark Lord! I was in his head.”
“When you woke up you said that he is in your head.” Grandpa clarified.
“Merlin’s breech, what’s the matter?” I cried. I had awful headache and I could even see particulars of living in the orphanage. Somehow they were more remarkable than others.
“It’s a big matter. Call for Kreacher.”
I thought about the elf already and turned to the dark side of the street. Clapped my hands but nothing happened.
“Concentrate. Breathe.” Arc said.
“It’s not that easy!” I replied and made three deep sighs.
Clapped once more.
“Mistress Gertrude, you called for me?” Elf gnashed, appearing near me with the clap.
“Home.” I gave him my hand. I don’t like apparition. It is like I fall very fast from the big height. We appeared in the dining room in Black’s house and I sat in my favorite sofa, putting cold palms on the forehead.
“Tell the elf to bring a parchment and ink.” Arc said taking place near. “We will write to the Conjurer.”

“Arcturus Black.” Yellow eyes examined grandpa from the nose to toes. “After-life didn’t spare you. Eugene Mollock, nice to meat you, young lady.” Tall blonde Eugene kissed my hand. I had so terrible headache that I wasn’t surprised neither by his yellow eyes nor his being acquainted to grandpa.
“Eugene is half-blooded. His father is demon.” Grandpa explained.
“Great,” I sighed. At that moment, I didn’t care about anyone’s genealogy.
Eugene sat next to me and put off my pendent. I started to panic when realized that his face was blurred. Am I turning blind?
Eugene put his finger on my forehead and I sighed again – the pain was gone.
“Obsession is a fight of an evil ghost for the body of the person,” He said and added. “Yes, she is obsessed.”
“Are you able to conjure it out?”
Eugene looked at me curiously. I couldn’t say anything, being afraid that pain will come back.
“It is very powerful and lives in her body for a long time. It will be very hard to conjure it out. It was this pendent that was stopping him. Did you participate in the ritual?”
“Mmm.” I mumbled. Don’t go away, just don’t go away.
“The scar is old, which means that spirit lives in you for ages. Dark magic woke it up. Do you know whose spirit is it?”
“We have suspicions.” Arc replied.
“I need something he owned. Something that has his aura. Wand, amulet like this one or something else.”
After a short pause the hound shook his head.
“I cannot conjure it out without killing her. Call me when you find some-thing.” Eugene walked back and pain in my forehead returned.
I started to cry but nasty creaky voice said:
“I have such thing”

Eugene held the locket in his hand. The yellow stone sparkled in a flame of candles. Kreacher who brought it stood next to Arc. I decided to find out where Kreacher has this locket from.
“The Slytherin’s Locket,” Eugene said quietly. “The last owner was the Dark Lord of England, Voldemort.”
Yellow eyes looked at me.
“We had a deal!” Arc roared.
“I will do my part, Arcturus. I will save your successor.” Eugene gripped the locket in his hand so hard that I could see blood running from his fist. He put the other hand on his mouth, suddenly bit it, and then put it on my fore-head.
Air started to vibrate and Arc was hustled to the wall.
Eugene started to read a spell on foreign language, and strange shadows appeared in the room.
It continued for eternity or a second – I couldn’t tell. But eventually he was silent and candles burned normally again.
The curve crack appeared on Slytherin's locket which fell down without any speck of blood on the parquet.


“Merlin’s balls!” I screamed at that solemn moment trying not to be afraid. “What the hell was that?”
Eugene stood up and smiled pitifully.
“I couldn’t destroy the man who overmastered the Darkness. I am sorry, girl.
He waved with his hand before my face and I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story