Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Superb Article About Search Engine Optimization That Will Really Educate You

by portersteam4 0 reviews

Having your website show up in the top ranks of search results is a skill that needs to be practiced and perfected. With the right advice, your site s

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2016-11-17 - 509 words

0Unrated
Having your website show up in the top ranks of search results is a skill that needs to be practiced and perfected. With the right advice, your site should climb in the rankings like a space shuttle climbing towards space. Read the remainder of this article and learn the best ways to optimize.

Your website's header may be the first thing visitors see, but the footer of your website is also equally important. You can use your footer to your advantage and assist spiders as they navigate through your site by duplicating your main navigation and making sure your footer links are redirecting visitors to your site's most important pages.

Engaging meta description tags for each page on a website can be very useful when obtaining search engine optimization goals. These description tags benefit your webpage by providing a quick, useful blurb when it appears on search results pages. Describe your site and why people should click in as few words as possible using the meta tag. This will draw more guests into your website.

Use your strongest keywords in your site's name, in the sub-folders, and in the page names. This will help your site, as well as individual pages, rank more strongly. Search engines will give relevant pages high rank, and you can link those pages to others in your site. All of this strengthens your entire site and helps it to rank.

Besides making sure to update your website daily, you should be providing fresh links to different websites. If you update your links daily, people will be coming to your website to get the latest links to all the new websites, which will increase search engine optimization.

Never use "hidden" links that visitors cannot see. These links are a holdover from the very early days of search engine optimization, when search engine crawlers would blindly follow the links and improve a website's ranking accordingly. Today search engines are smart enough to avoid hidden links, and some will even penalize you if they find them on your website.

Distinguish your post titles using H1 tags. To Google and other search engines, H1 tags are the signal that the marked copy is the page's title. Make sure the words in your H1 tagged title also appear in your story, as search engines will inspect the body copy to make sure the title and the post content are consistent with each other.

You can improve search engine crawling of your website by including relevant words in your URL. Using a simple and descriptive URL increases the possibility that a user will remember it. If they can remember it easily, they are more likely to return to your site or create a link to it.


If you have been looking to increase your web site's ranking in search engines, you need to look no further. It takes a lot of perfection, but once you establish a knack for it from applying the tips from this article you will see that the traffic to your web site is rapidly expanding.
Sign up to rate and review this story