Categories > Cartoons > Winx Club

A World of Fiction

by SweetMemories1998 0 reviews

Flora was never who she said she was, she had lied to them about everything. When the truth was revealed, the Winx found out there was so much more to their world than they ever knew.While fighting...

Category: Winx Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2016-11-25 - 3662 words

0Unrated


Heyy people. I'm new here, so please go easy on me. This story was based on the TV Shows Once Upon a Time and Reign, but the focus will be Winx Club. Flora has always been my favorite character, so the story will focus on her and her relationship with Helia and her friends. All the other main characters and couples might appear, depending on your requests.

First thing you should know is that Nabu will have never died, so there will be Aisha X Nabu scenes.

Daphne will be a part of it too, so there will be some Daphne XThoren. This story will take place in season 6, so some scenes will be taken from the episodes. I think that's all. Hope you enjoy!

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining and the weather was pleasant. In the planet known as Domino, three figures were sitting on the table having breakfast, as usual. Queen Marion sat near a window, her long red hair in its usual style. She was happily looking at her youngest daughter, Bloom. The princess of Domino was telling her parents about the party they had been planning to welcome home her older sister, Daphne. Daphne had been cursed to be a spirit, a soul without a body, for over twenty years, but now she was finally free. Their family was reunited and they were all happy about it.

Things hadn't been easy ever since Daphne had come back home. She had been used to being invisible and able to pass through walls and doors, so it had been hard for her to get used to being corporeal. Bloom had tried her best to make her sister feel at home, but she wasn't there yet. After all, it had only been two months since Bloom had broken the Sirenix curse and she had been brought back to life.

Just as Bloom was about to mention to her parents how she thought Daphne just needed more time to get used to being her old self, they heard astomping sound and then a groan. Bloom quickly ran towards the door to check out what it was and she found Daphne. The blonde haired fairy was wearing green pants with a shirt of the same color and a light green scarf. Bloom helped her up and led her to their table.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Their parents welcomed their oldest daughter. Daphne returned their smile, but it soon disappeared when she tried to sit on the chair assigned to her and ended up falling to the ground, again. Bloom quickly helped her up and told her it was okay, but she didn't seem to think it. She ran towards the door and managed to open it after a few tries and then she was gone.

"I just don't understand what's going on with her." King Oritel told his wife and daughter, looking confused.

"I think I do. I'll go talk to her." Bloom told her parents and then she ran after Daphne. She found her older sister at the balcony outside her room. Daphne was leaning on her arm as she stared at the landscape before her.

"Daphne." Bloom made her presence known. Daphne looked at her and sighed before avoiding her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Bloom. I just can't get used to it." Bloom walked towards her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I know this is still all new to you, but you'll get used to it in time. You shouldn't be so upset about the mistakes you're making, everything will be alright." Daphne sighed once again.

"I just don't see how it will be. I think that I've lost my powers and without them, I don't know who I am anymore." Bloom understood her sister's concern. If she ever lost her powers, she wouldn't know who she was either.

"I understand that. But right now you should focus on having fun at the party we're planning for you today." At the mention of the party, Daphne groaned. She was in no mood to party.

"Come on!" Bloom persuaded her." It will be fun. Everyone's gonna be there, the royals of all the Magic Dimension and the Winx and Specialists. They came all the way here just for you. They all want you to be happy, Daphne." This time Daphne couldn't help but smile as she thought of how amazing Bloom's friends were. Flora, Stella and Aisha had visited them during the summer and they all treated Daphne like an old friend. They talked, joked, laughed and taught her everything there was to know about fashion, nature and sports. Flora, specially, was really kind to her and she soon learned that she was caring and loving by nature.

She was broken from her thoughts by a loud noise and when she looked up, she saw a huge spaceship and 6 flying motorbikes. "Come on, Daphne." Bloom urged her and they both ran out of the balcony, down the stairs and towards the gate of the palace. Just as they arrived, the Winx started walking out of the ship.

Stella walked out first, wearing her blue ball gown with her golden hair loose. She immediately ran towards her now fianc
Sign up to rate and review this story