Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

Prolouge

by darks00 5 reviews

(Part of the "Heart" series, lol) I slowly opened my eyes, having no clue where I was. Maybe I shouldn't have opened my eyes, for it was an ugly sight....

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 432 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone, Darks here! Ok, everyone knows I'm making the "Heart" series. I guess they could be read in any order, so I thought, hell, do two at once, lol. Now, a long time ago, when I first joined Ficwad.com, I wrote a story called "Listening to Darkness." This story is going to have the same plot line and idea, BUT going to be different and better. Then after that story, people began writing Julius being controled. Glad people liked the idea, LOL. ANWAYS, here's the story. Thanks guys, you guys rock so much!

____________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I moaned in pain, as I slowly opened my eyes, having no clue where I was. Maybe I shouldn't have opened my eyes, for it was an ugly sight....

In front of me was Dr.Dismay, the nurse, the Con Man, and Ice. (a/n: My 3 favorite villians, LOL) They smirked as if they were little kids in a candy store. I tried to move, but I was too weak. It was no use, anways. I was chained up to the wall, leaving my hanging by my ankles and wrists. I could feel the blisters and the pain. I realized they had taken off my shirt. Why, I have no clue. I was bleeding badly by my ribs and chest. I felt the wind blow against me, making me cold. What have they done to me?

I tasted blood coming from my lip. I could hardly see what was in front of me. My head felt so heavy, I could hardly keep it up. Ice, Con Man, Dr.Dismay and the nurse, being twisted as they are, laughed at my pain.

"Delilah..." I cried under my breath. "Deliah...please help me..."

"No use, gumdrop," Said Dr.Dismay. "She's gone."

"Where is she?" I demanded. "I swear, if you hurt her the littest bit..."

"Oh, no, cutie." said Ice. "Don't you remember what happened?"

I tried to think what happened. Where was Delilah? What was going on? Why couldn't I remember anything? I moaned in fustration and pain. I couldn't stop the tears. But they weren't from the pain. It was tears from the heart. I let my head drop. I tried to icnore their posionous laughters, but it was impossible to block them out.

They took away everything from me besides my pants. I had no gagets, no blackberry, no nothing. It was hopeless. My eye lids became heavy, and soon I felt weak. The last thing I remembered hearing was their evil laughters, then everything went black...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story