Categories > Games > Mario > Super Paper Wishology (Jayjar100 Version)

#9: Merlee's Mansion

by Jayjar100 0 reviews

Merlee's Mansion

Category: Mario - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-11-30 - 2340 words

0Unrated
Super Paper Wishology (Rewritten)

By Jayjar100

Original 'Super Paper Wishology' Story By AK1028

OCs belong to AK1028

Names of Timmy's Mom & Dad belong to AK1028

/

Chapter 9: Merlee's Mansion

/

Timmy was driving in the vehicle they had just taken, and Bowser Jr was sitting next to him. They both had their seatbelts on, of course.

"Now to find Cosmo and Wanda by linking this computer to the Timmy Cave Supercomputer." Timmy explained, pressing a few buttons. Cosmo and Wanda's location was revealed on the GPS.

/

Mario and the gang had just gotten to 2-2, which was where Merlee's Mansion was. They went inside, and had to be careful not to wake up the Gnips, which were Merlee's pets, in the first room.

When they went into the second room, they were greeted by Mimi (of course, they didn't know who she actually worked for) who was dressed as a maid.

"Well, hi there! Big welcome! Welcome to Merlee's Mansion!" Mimi greeted. "I'm Lady Merlee's handmaid. My name's Mimi! But you can call me Mimikins if you want! You're here to see Lady Merlee, aren't you?"

"Yes, we are." Mario answered.

"How super for you!" Mimi responded. "Well, Lady Merlee is on the second floor, in the farthest room. Just head on up there whenever you're ready! Oh, golly, but listen... DON'T YOU DARE GO INTO NY OTHER ROOMS BY ACCIDENT, OR ELSE!"

The group was suddenly taken aback by the sheer volume of that yell.

"Enjoy your visit, OK?" Mimi finished.

The group walked up to the second floor and went into the room on the far end.

"The other rooms must be really private if she doesn't want us to go in there." Peach commented.

As they went into the room, spikes started slowly coming down. Thankfully, due to Mario's ability, they were able to get around them and find a key due to Mario's ability.

When they went back downstairs, they found that Mimi was gone. That allowed them to notice a Gnaw blocking another exit, which they noticed had a keyhole in it.

There was a chain attached to the Gnaw, which was also attached to the door.

Mario and Peach agreed to a plan. Mario would distract the Gnaw, while Peach would insert the key while it was distracted.

The plan worked. The Gnaw kept trying to go after Mario, but the chain prevented it from moving closer to Mario. Thankfully, it didn't notice Peach as she unlocked the door, also freeing the Gnaw.

After being freed, the Gnaw jumped up and down a few times, and then ran out of the building.

"Well, that was surprisingly easy." Tippi commented.

/

Timmy and Bowser Jr were nearing Las Vegas. They drove by three cacti.

Out from behind those 3 cacti came Terrance, Tamara, and Mr. Crocker with pained looks on their faces

"Word to the wise. Don't wipe with cactus." Mr. Crocker said.

/

In the same gas station from before, the top Eliminator and the two Eliminators with Pink shirts were sitting at along table.

A waitress walked up to the table and put a glass of water on the table. "What'll it be, fellas?" She asked.

"Do you have any uranium?" The Top Eliminator asked.

The waitress narrowed her eyes. "Uh, no."

The Top Eliminator stood up and took his glasses off. He was starting to get mad.

"We'll have the Chicken Fingers." One of the Eliminators in a pink shirt said.

The waitress scribbled something on a notepad. "That's fine."

The Top Eliminator looked at the other two Eliminators. "You guys look stupid." He said.

"That's because you're stupid." Another Eliminator said back.

The same Eliminator tried to take a sip of his water, and ended up sucking in part of the wall and ceiling of the restaurant.

"Next time, use a straw, will ya?" The Top Eliminator commented.

Then, the TV that was now hanging by a wire turned on.

"Hello, this is Chetu Betcha on the Convenient News Network." The news reporter explained. "The quarter theives/statue smashers are on the loose, and were last seen heading towards Las Vegas. But just like all the stars disappearing from the sky, the government assures us we have nothing to worry about."

"Let's go to Vegas." The Top Eliminator said.

The Eliminators flew off.

The waitress came back with the Chicken Fingers. She was shocked at what happened to the restaurant.

One of the Eliminators came back for the Chicken Fingers. "Do you have any ranch dressing?" He asked.

The waitress ran off screaming. The Eliminator flew off again.

/

Violet was dropped off in front of her house in Barstow, Nevada. Her house was two stories, but it looked really small on the outside.

She walked up to the door, and knocked. The door was opened a slight bit, so it slowly creaked open. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

The house looked very run-down. Some of the flowery wallpaper was torn. The house smelled like it had never been cleaned. Even a chair was on its side.

The kitchen was a disaster. There was a half-eaten slice of pizza, with ants all over it, and a pizza box with five slices left in it. It almost looked like the person that lived then suddenly had to rush out and leave everything behind.

The living room was not as bad. The coffee table was still standing, the couch had holes in it, and the TV looked to be almost intact.

The stairs to the second floor were really creaky. On one of the steps, Violet swore she felt a wooden step almost give out.

The upstairs hallway looked to be even worse. The purple carpet was torn everywhere, and the ceiling had many cracks in it. The wallpaper was completely torn.

She looked around, and found three doors. She walked to the closest one. The door was tall and white. And above, there was a small sign. Her name was on it, written in beautiful cursive.

Violet realized this was her room. She tried to open the door to her room, and it was a success. She looked into her room.

Empty.

Her room was completely empty. She could see the outlines on the floors and walls of the room of what used to be in here, but they looked heavily distorted. She walked over to her closet. It was locked.

Giving up, she went to another room. The small sign was unintelligible. The sign looked like it had red marks on it. When she tried to open it, it was locked.

Using her ice powers, she made an ice hammer to break through the door. She was about to swing, when...

...There was a large creak at the front door. Violet paused. Had a random person really been stupid enough to try to break in here, or was it Timmy coming to save her?

She stayed silent after the creaking. There was no noise after the initial creaking. "Maybe it was just the wind..." She thought.

Her thoughts were proven wrong when she heard the door quickly move until it hit the wall, causing a loud noise. No wind could've done that.

Still holding the ice hammer, she cautiously made her way through the hallway. Soon, she got to the steps. It wasn't until now that the horrid smell was starting to get to her.

She looked downstairs to she if she could see her intruder. It was empty. At least it was for a few seconds.

Then, the temperature suddenly felt as if it dropped at least 10 degrees. There was a chilling voice that seemed to be in her ear.

"You went out of your story..."

Before she could turn around, her ice hammer had suddenly melted, and she felt a great force on her back. She lost her balance, and was heading directly for the stairs.

Violet now noticed that there were nails poking out of the stairs. Oh how she wished she noticed that earlier.

She cried out as a nail scraped across her skin, leaving a cut. Her ankle fell the wrong way and now it was sprained. And to make matters worse she hit her head against one of the steps,

She finally made it down, but she kept rolling on the floor and hit her head against the door, which somehow had been closed.

After a few moments, she managed to look up. However, the figure was gone.

After the pain was starting to subside a little bit, she tried to sit up, only to fall back down as pain shot through her ankle.

Then, she noticed something under a table that was next to the door. She reached for it, and grabbed it. It was a note.

She looked at it and read it in her head.

"Dear Violet,

I have been waiting for two years for you to come back. Since the day you've disappeared, I've been looking for you. However, things are looking to be a bit bleak. I've been going out with this girl that I've run into recently. As for your Mother, well, I can't say I'm really sure of what happened to she. She just disappeared about after two months of searching. Things have gone horribly wrong, which has left me no choice but to run. If you ever read this, please heed my following instructions:

My room should be locked. It can only be opened with an old key. I need to get them off of my trail, so I am hiding the key in..."

As the letter went on, the writing looked messier and messier, and there was just a point where it became unintelligible.

And at that, Violet passed out, the note in her open palm.

/

Above Violet's house, Dimentio appeared. "So, it appears that the Violet-Ice Girl and the King Of Koopa's Son has gone out of their own story, and jumped right into this one. No matter. I can change my plans accordingly."

Dimentio then disappeared.

/

Mario and the group were now further in Merlee's Mansion. At one point, Mario saw a question block that he decided to jump up and hit. There was only one coin in it, but a red vase fell from it and broke in half.

"NYAAAAH!" A voice suddenly said.

The voice was revealed to be Mimi, who came rushing towards them. "You broke it! You broke my most favoritest vase! DOOFUSES! I loved that vase more than ANYTHING! And you BROKE it! NYAAAAAARGH! Oh, you'll pay for that! Yes, you will... I'll have you know that that vase cost 1,000,000 Rubees... So hand over that money! Now! Or you're DONE FOR!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't carry that currency. Are they anything like coins?" Mario asked.

"Coins?! No one uses COINS anymore, you peasants!" Mimi shrieked. "I SPIT on your coins! ...So what are you saying? Are you telling me you don't have any Rubees at all?!"

"That's what we just said..." Peach commented.

"Well, guess what? You're just going to have to work it off, then! Until you work off your debt, you naughty little things, I OWN YOU!"

Mario, Peach, and Tippi were shocked at this.

"ENJOY LABOR!" Mimi screamed as loud as she possibly could. Then she started talking in her normal voice. "Yes, so, you can earn Rubees in the generator room on the top floor. Once you earn 1,000,000 Rubees, you come pay it off in the room at the back. You can also check the balance of your debt there. So! Get to work, servants!" Mimi then went off into another room.

"And now we have a 1,000,000 Rubee debt for this lady that's out of control. Just great." Mario groaned.

"This is going to be a long day..." Tippi commented.

And the work turned out to be excruciating. The constant jumping up and hitting a block was wearing down their stamina, and not to mention the controlled electricity doing laps across the floor.

After several minutes of doing that, they went into the lounge room, if they could even call it that. Another slave there gave them a password to another room, which could help them make Rubees faster. They had to pay the slave 100 Rubees, though.

When they got the password to the other room, (5963) the work turned out to be even worse. They had to keep constantly running on a treadmill, but they were getting work done faster since they were both on one treadmill. They were able to run for several minutes before having to stop and go back into the lounge room.

"Maybe we should try to look around. There might be something that could help us." Peach suggested.

"That might be a good idea." Mario agreed.

And it was a good idea. They found another Pixl in the Mansion, whose name was Slim. He could make them invisible so no one could see them. Of course, they had to be still to be fully invisible.

There was another slave that they had to pay 10,000 Rubees (they barely had enough) so that he could tell them a password to a safe that was on the third floor. (41262816)

The safe was guarded by lasers moving back and forth, but due to Slim, they were able to bypass those. They unlocked the safe and found...

...1,000,000 Rubees in there. They rushed back downstairs and went to pay it off.

As soon as they entered the room, Mimi said: "Oh, hi there! Big welcome! So happy to have you here at Rubee Savings and Loan!"

They went up to the counter and paid off the Rubees. Mimi was shocked when she found out the total. "WHAAAAT?! How did you earn enough Rubees to pay it off?! That's not supposed to happen! Noooo... You've broken my wonderful curse!"

Then Mimi started floating mysteriously. "NYAAAH! I'LL GET YOU!" Then, Mimi seemed to explode.

"I'm sure Merlee would not condone any of what Mimi was doing here!" Peach stated.

Then, the group went to the basement of the mansion.
Sign up to rate and review this story