Categories > Original > Romance > Bite Me

Bite Me

by Gamzee151 0 reviews

A young girl is blamed for being a vampire and she vows to hate all of them... until she falls in love with one of them.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-12-06 - 240 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Vampires, creatures of myth, proved that myths are no longer stories told by children in hopes of scaring each other. Instead they are possibilities. If vampires exist why not other creatures of myth? Humans, while fearful, became curious of these beings, hesitantly welcomed them into humanity. For a while they were treated as outsiders, something not to be trusted. As the years went on, humanity lost their fear and vampires became a natural part of the world. Institutes were built, a place that allowed the creatures to feed without harming humans.
All was content until one night, when a large coven of vampires turned up at Crystal Peak. At first they showed no harmful intent, but when the town woke up to find 43 of its 171 citizens slaughtered in their own homes, people began to realise that they weren’t the only ones. All over the world, people were being found dead or not being found at all.
All countries came together putting up laws stating that any vampire should be publically executed at dusk and anyone that is found to have withheld information shall receive the same treatment. People began hunting vampires until they were believed to be extinct. It was later found in old documents discovered by vampire hunters that a prophecy was written. It wrote that in time, vampires would return. The modern society wrote it off as a hoax and nothing more was said about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story