Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

April's Starboy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kyosuke and April ask for help from the other shinigami on Valentine's Day gifts.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2016-12-07 - 424 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: April's Starboy:

Tokyo, Japan.

10:00 a.m.

Tsuzuki made his way to Ju-Oh-Cho. He found Hisoka and Kyosuke waiting outside for him. The older shinigami raised his eyebrow.

"Hello, guys," he said. "What's going on?" Kyosuke stepped forward.

"I have something to ask you," he said.

"What is it?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Um… I need some help."

"With what?"

"Well…"

He wants to get Robinson-san a gift this Valentine's Day," Hisoka said. Kyosuke's face turned bright red.

"Yeah," he mumbled. Tsuzuki rubbed his chin.

"What does she like?" he asked. Kyosuke frowned.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't have much money either."

"Don't worry about money right now," Tsuzuki said. "Think about her."

"Okay…" Kyosuke tried to think. "Well… Uh…" He shrugged and shook his head.

"I've got nothing," he said.

"Okay… Go with something simple," Tsuzuki said.

"Simple?"

"Yeah like flowers, chocolates, cute little gifts like that."

Kyosuke did a little more thinking. "April does like Mars bars and Kit Kats."

"That's a start."

Meanwhile, April sat in the lab, reading. "Watari-san, how do you make chocolate?"

The blonde scientist looked up. "Oh? Is this for Urahara-san?" The British shinigami's cheeks turned bright pink.

"Maybe!" she yelped. Watari smiled and sat next to her.

"What type are you making?" he asked.

"Type?" April asked.

"You know, giri-choco or honmei-choco?"

"Heh?"

"Obligation chocolate or love chocolate?" He had his answer when she turned away, blushing.

"I see," he said. "May I?"

April handed him the cookbook. Watari flipped through the pages.

"Here's an easy one," he said after selecting a page at random. April took a look for herself.

"This?" she asked.

"Yes," Watari said. The English shinigami read the ingredients list.

"Chocolate, milk, sugar, and mint?" She looked at the title.

"Mint Honmei?" April asked.

"Yes," Watari said, grinning. The English shinigami's eyes shifted left and right.

"Please don't do that," she said. "It's creepy." Her manager snickered. April gave him a strange look.

At noon, April and Kyosuke met up for lunch. Surprisingly, it was she who couldn't make eye contact.

"Are you okay?" Kyosuke asked. The British shinigami shook her head.

"It's nothing," she said. "It's nothing!"

"April?" he asked.

"Shut up!" she shouted. Her face turned bright red. "Just… Don't."

Her crush blinked. "Okay…"

April sat down at her desk, panting. She started munching like an angry cow. Kyosuke eyed her as he began to eat. As he chewed, the Japanese shinigami studied her face. He started plotting out what gift to get her within the next six days.
Sign up to rate and review this story