Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Release Her

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tracks down Tatsumi and talks to him about Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Published: 2016-12-08 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: Release Her:

Meanwhile, Tsuzuki had a personal crisis. Maybe, it was time to talk to someone more level. The shinigami tracked down Tatsumi in the hallway. The secretary glanced up at the older shinigami waiting for him.

"Oh, Tsuzuki," he said. "It's you."

"Tatsumi," the older shinigami said. "Can we talk?" His tone sounded so soft and stern.

"Not here?" his former partner asked. Tsuzuki shook his head.

"Okay, follow me," Tatsumi said. The two men walking outside.

The eternal cherry blossoms did little to ease Tsuzuki. He didn't hold back as he poured his heart out about everything Kyoko told him yesterday. Tatsumi listened silent. His former partner pushed his hair from his eyes.

"Have you told Kimoto-san this?" the other shinigami asked, pushing up his glasses.

"No," Tsuzuki said. "I want her to be happy, but she's stuck on her revenge plan. I'm stuck here."

"You already know what I think about this."

"Yes. And I don't think it will help." The older shinigami sighed. "I don't know what I want."

"First, talk to her."

"Hm? What do I say to her?"

"Maybe ask her about the future. What will she do after she gets her revenge?"

"And the Mother? What if she gets a say in this? I can't control her."

"That I cannot answer. But keep your eyes on her. You know how she is."

Tsuzuki frowned. "You don't need to tell me."

"Even so, you need to watch your back."

"Tatsumi?"

"You heard the rumors, yes?"

Tsuzuki nodded once. "You don't think…?"

"I can't say, but I wouldn't doubt."

The older shinigami rubbed his forehead. "I need to make a call."

"That's fine."

"Excuse me." Tsuzuki bowed his head and walked away as if he was going to be sick. Tatsumi eyed him with unease.

"Tsuzuki be very careful," he said. The final wat began crawling towards Meifu and Ju-Oh-Cho.
Sign up to rate and review this story