Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

The Meeting

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

She's meeting with Oliver.

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - 547 words - Complete

0Unrated
Super Girls POV
"Oliver Queen a.k.a The Green Arrow." I said. Everyone gasped. I stood up and left to go change into my uniform with the two symbols. I walked out and everyone gasped. "What"
"Morgan we can see the power flowing through you. Thats not good. You need to stay here." Robin pleaded but I blew him off. "No. I'm fine. You guys can accompany me if you want but I'm going. Robin stood up "I'm coming with. I just got you back I'm not letting you leave my side again." He leaned in a kissed me on the cheek and went to go change. 5 minutes later we were in star city.

The Arrow Cave in Star City Olivers POV
I heard the elevator coming down. No one is suppose to becoming. They were all here. He and Thea loaded their bows and Dig got out his gun. "Ready?" he asked his team. "Ready" they said in unison. The door open and they shot everything they had and out of the smoke came a limping Morgan and Robin. Thea fired her let arrow as Robin and Super Girl caught it. She snapped the arrow and half and threw it at them. "Happy to see you too guys!" Super Girl yelled. She's really mad Oliver thought. "I have to talk to you Oliver. NOW!!!!" Super Girl yelled ta him. They walked over to the sparing mats and everyone gathered around to watch them go at it.

Super Girl
I can't wait to beat his butt. "Ready?" he asked. She only gave a nod. He threw a punch at him and she dodge flawlessly. She threw some punches and kicks that made their target. He then got his bow and began to shoot at her with a bunch of arrows that did nothing. Then he got one arrow out that could kill her. He shot me with a kryptonite arrow and it got stuck in my shoulder. I fell to the ground and cried out in pain. It was a large dose and I could feel it coursing through her. Oliver laughed at my pain

Robins POV
Oliver was laughing! He was LAUGHING!!! I pulled out my bo-staff and tried to make several blows to the head. He caught me by the neck and lifted me off the ground. He then threw me against a wall and I blacked out. When I came he had Morgan in his arms with a kryptonite arrow to her neck. "If any of dare follow me I will kill her so slowly that she will feel pain even when she's dead." Oliver provided to laugh. I got up and was gonna hit him in the head. When I looked at Morgan. "Don't. I love you Robin and I'm sorry." She whispered only for her, Oliver and him could hear it. "You love him? Why not me?" He said with a mischievous gin. He then kissed her on the cheek and made his way to her lips. She struggled and I could tell she didn't like it. But the more she struggled the farther the arrow went into her skin.
"Adios amigos" and Oliver was gone through the sky light
"MMMMOOORRRGGGAAAANNN!!!!!" I screamed. I was a dragon that was gonna kill.
Sign up to rate and review this story