Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Saving the Day

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Powers aren't everything

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - 611 words - Complete

0Unrated
Morgans POV
I could feel my powers coming back. So when I had enough strength I pushed us back down through the sky light and we made a big earthquake. I stood up to see Robin staring at me with disbelief, Felicity and Thea were crying and the rest of my team where standing there mesmerized. I'm sorry, I mouthed to Robin. His eyes widen with realization of what I was gonna go.

"ULTIMATE X GO!!!!" I yelled and my hair and clothes transformed into a warrior type.
I opened a worm hole to the speed force. I ran inside with "Oliver" in my arms. I know its not Oliver. He wouldn't hurt me. Once I was inside things started to heat up. We were in the longest hand to hand combat battle till oliver struck me with 6 arrows of kryptonite. I fell to the floor. I felt my energy fading fast. I sent a message to Robin and the team through our mind link bond. HELP KF,Robin. Kryptonite arrows.I blacked out.

Kid Flashs POV
HELP KF,Robin. Kryptonite arrows. Then I felt her energy signature fade. "NNNNOOOO" I screamed I grabbed Robin and opened up a worm hole. We jumped inside to see Morgan being hold up by oliver by the neck. There were 6 arrows in her. Her thigh,foot,stomach,neck,arm, and shoulder. Her eyes kept changing to the color black. She was dying. Her Ultimate X power worn out. They were the only ones that could save her.

Robins POV
KF then ran straight into oliver and knocked him out. I ran over to Morgan who was fading fast. I pulled the arrows out of her and drained as much of the kr out of her. KF came over to us and took us back home. But left over in the process. Once we made it out Morgan was laid on a table and being hooked up to all of those machines scared him. She sacrificed herself to keep them safe. She risked everything for them to live. All of a sudden she flatlined. They got the paddles out and shocked her. Nothing worked. My whole world came down in front of me the girl I loved was dead. Was dead because of me. I looked around to see Wally on the floor crying and the others were all huddled together. They un hooked her from all the machines and left do I could have one last moment with her. I looked at her as I held her hand crying. "I loved you with all my heart and I was gonna ask you out once we got back from this mission. I was gonna protect you and care for you and now I can't because it's all my fault. I'm sorry, I love you." I told her and kissed her lips. I then realized that they left the heart scanner thing still connected to her.

Morgans POV
MY head. My body hurts like crazy. I heard Robin tell me something "I loved you with all my heart and I was gonna ask you out once we got back from this mission. I was gonna protect you and care for you and now I can't because it's all my fault. I'm sorry, I love you." he was crying. I then felt his lips against mine for a brief moment. He was taking something off of my hand when the heart scanner started to beat again. My eyes fluttered open to see him staring in disbelief. "Morgan..??" He croaked. I only noded. I had tears running down my eyes. I then realized. I cant feel my legs
Sign up to rate and review this story