Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Lose and Gain

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

When she loses something what will she do to get it back? (And BTW Oliver is their age.)

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - 1150 words - Complete

0Unrated
Robins POV
She's ALIVE! O my god. I want to hug her so bad but she stops me. "Robin." She said very shakily. "Ya?" "I cant feel my legs." The fear that crossed her face made my heart break again. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Y...Yes. I cant feel them. I need Wally to open another worm hole so I can fix my legs." Is she crazy? She just came back from the dead and the most important thing she is worried about is her legs!

Kid Flashs POV
I felt it. Her energy. She's alive! I ran into her room and saw her sitting up right talking to Robin. I pushed Robin out of the way and hugged her as tight as I could. "Are you okay? Do you have any pain anywhere. Do you want some ice-cream?" I asked trying to make her feel better. "I need you to open a wormhole." I looked at her like she was crazy. " Why? You're home and you're safe." "I cant feel my legs. I know how to fix it I just need to go ultimate in the speed force. Please Wally" She begged. I wanted to say no so bad but I couldn't with that look on her face. I wanted to kiss her so bad but she and Robin have a thing. Ugh. "Fine but I have to come with you." I'm gonna regret this. "YEAH Thank you so much Wally!" She cried and hugged my super tight. "Man are you crazy. You cant let her do this! I just got her back!" Robin yelled. He just got her back? Does he not know how much she affects everyones life. "No Robin, you didn't get her back. We all did..... Come on Morgan lets go." I proceed to pick up Morgan and opened a wormhole and we jumped through.

Robins POV
"No Robin, you didn't get her back. We all did.... Come on Morgan Lets go." What? I'm the one that cares about her the most. This isn't fair! I threw my fist down and I broke the table. "Robin?!" I turned around to see Oliver standing right there in the door way. I let my anger get the best of me. I took out my bo-staff and tried to make hit after hit but he blocked them all. He grabbed my bo-staff and flipped me over so I am was on the ground and he had his knee in my gut. "What is wrong with you!" He screamed. "You killed Morgan and now she's gonna have to pay the price because of YOU!" I spat in his face. "What? I haven't even seen Morgan since a while ago when she was in a coma!" What? He didn't kill her? Then how did? "Who killed Morgan then?"

Olivers POV
I felt as if everything came crashing down around me. She's dead? "Who killed Morgan then?" Crap I know who it is. I get off of Robin and run to my uniform and bow. I get dress and was about to leave when Robin shouted at me. "WHO KILLED MORGAN THEN!!!" "Slade" I grumbled and I was off. He killed the one I love so I'll kill the ones he loves.

Kid Flashs POV (In the speed force)
"Wally set me down right over there." I didn't want to but I knew I needed to. I sat her down and took a few steps back. "ULTIMATE X GO!!!" She screamed. The next thing I knew she was standing up in front of me with a new uniform on and a smile on her face. I took a step forward so our heads were touching. "Thank You Wally for everything." She enveloped me in a big hug. She held on tight and I held on tight. We stood there for who knows how long. "WALLY WATCH OUT!!" She screamed. I knew I was not gonna have time to move. So she moved me instead and took the arrow for me. I felt her body go limp in my arms. "Morgan? Morgan are ok. Come on wake up." "MORGAN!!" I picked Morgan up and sped away. I sat down with her in my lap and I tried to contact the team.

M'gnns POV
"M'gnn... Super..ril...down...shot....back....need...team....opening....wormh.....5.."
Wally voice came through but it was all static. I could make out a couple of words. I need to get the team. I ran to Robin and Super Boy and played them the messaged. I watch their eyes get huge as a crater that I once found on Mars. Aqaulad heard the message to. We all got ready for the wormhole. The wormhole opened right beside me. I jumped a little but went in anyway. The rest of the team followed. When we got into the speed force we saw Wally and Super Girl on the ground. We all ran over and Wally yelled at me to put a shield up to protect us. I didn't want them hurt so I complied.

Super Boys POV
No, NOOO. She cant be dead. I ran over to them as fast as I could. She was like a little sister to me. "Before you think she's dead, she's not, she has a pulse. I just don't know what she was shot with." Wally claimed while looking at me. I looked down at the arrow and recognized the symbol Lex Luthor. Dang it! How did he get here. My thoughts where cut off by explosions. I looked around to see hundreds of villains around us. I took Super Girl from Wally and held her in my arms. The next thing I knew the shield was gone and M'gnn was on the floor unconscious. Aqaulad ran over to her to make sure she was ok. I then looked around to see everybody on the floor. All unconscious. I set Morgan down so she wouldn't get hurt more than she already was. I ran over to the robot that was firing at everybody. I got a few good punches in before it shot me and I landed by Morgan. The last thing I saw was her eyes jolt open. They weren't blue they were black. What? I then fell into the darkness.

Morgans POV
My eyes shot open. I looked to my right to see Super Boys eyes shut. I looked at everyone else they were all unconscious. I saw there were robots and villains coming at us. How did they get all here" Only certain people can open a wormhole to the speed force. Me,Wally,.....SLADE! I went over to check all of their pulses. The one I was most worried about was Robins. His was the weakest. I got up and stood in front of my friends. I wasn't gonna let them die. I know what I have to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story