Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

The End

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Morgan fights for her friends life but at what cost?

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-10 - 868 words - Complete

0Unrated
Robins POV
My head. I feel like I was just ran over my a semi. Which has happened before and its not fun. I weakly open my eyes and see all of my team mates on the floor knocked out. I then realize Morgan isn't there. I open my eyes farther to see her standing in front of all of us. Her eyes are as black as space. The two symbols are glowing and so are her hands. I can see the energy coming off of her. She's sacrificing her self for us. NOOO I try to scream but my throat is burning.

Super Girls POV
I can hear my friends moving ever so slightly. I get angrier knowing they will be in pain and that they are in pain now. I can feel my eyes gaze over and i can feel the energy coming off of me. Black Atom threw a energy ball at Wally. I ran to him before it even left Black Atoms hand. Once it was released I sped up to the ball and redirected the ball back to Black Atom. "ULTIMATE X GO!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This is it the final battle.

Kid Flashs POV
"ULTIMATE X GO!!!!" I hear Morgan scream. My eyes fly open as I look to see Morgan floating in the air, curled up in a ball to gain energy. She lets it lose and kills many of the villains. Godzilla, Lex Luthor and the Atomic Atom still stand. "We will kill you all" Lex yelled at the top of his lungs. Atomic Atom throws a atomic energy ball which Morgan freezes and then super speeds it back at him. Lex shot kryptonite at her which she blocked using her heat vision and flight to get out of the way. Godzilla came running at her. She flew as fast as she could at the monster and used her super strength to knock him out. She flew back over to us because we were standing now. But half way to us she started to fall to the ground. "Super Boy throw Robin!" I yelled at him so we can save Morgan. He noded in response and threw Robin.

Robins POV
"Super Boy throw Robin!" KF yelled. Tactical move #990 smart KF. Super Boy threw me. All I could think about was saving Morgan at the time. I finally got to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I turned so I was on the bottom and she would land on me. Before we hit the ground her eyes snapped open and she turned us over so she would take the impact and I would be fine. We curled up into a ball and hit the ground. I heard something cracking.

Morgans POV
I my eyes flew open as I felt someone wrapped around me and the wind in my hair. I saw Robin was gonna take the hit so I turned us around so I would get hurt and not him. When we landed I heard cracking I knew it was me. Robin looked down at me to see that I had tears in my eyes and I was bleeding from the rib area. He quickly got off of me and picked me up. We went over to the rest of the team and they were all happy to see me. I could tell my eyes weren't glazed over anymore cuz everyone gasped. They were back to blue. We were getting ready to leave when Robin pulled me over. "Morgan why would you do that?" He snapped. I could tell he was angry. "Because my life is expendable! I don't matter. I don't have a family."I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I lowered my head ashamed of myself.

Robins POV
"Because my life is expendable! I don't matter. I don't have a family." She yelled. "Your life isn't expendable. You do matter to me and this team. And yes you do have family. You have us. You have me!" I lifted her head up and whipped away her tears. I leaned in and I felt our lips touch. She tasted like sugar. But the tears tasted like salt. I picked her up so she can wrap her legs around my waist. She put her arms around my neck and played with my hair while we continued to kiss. After a couple mins we broke apart and she laid her head against my chest. "I love you" She whispered. "I love you too." I bent down and kissed her head. I put her down but then she hoped onto my back and giggled messing up my hair. "You owe me a piggy back ride. I saved your life." I turned my head to look at her and I smiled. "I guess you did" I leaned up and kissed her nose. She giggled again and we went through the wormhole back home to have a life together and to save the world from evil people who want to harm us. I made a promise that night that I would protect her with my life and never leave her side.
Sign up to rate and review this story