Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Two For Sale By Owner Deal Killers

by toptownhouse75 0 reviews

Yes, it's true when it comes to a short sale; the lender is in the driver's seat. And since they hate to lose money they tend to reduce the amount of

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2016-12-12 - 554 words

0Unrated
Yes, it's true when it comes to a short sale; the lender is in the driver's seat. And since they hate to lose money they tend to reduce the amount of commissions by an average of 1%, meaning that if your area pays out 6%, they will only approve 5%, which will be split by both the agents involved in the transaction.

Maybe you'll get part way through and realize you need advice. Where can you turn to understand your contract when you have no agent? You'll need to pay a Real Estate Attorney to explain things to you.


As you can imagine, my motivation was high to get this deal done on time. Fortunately, I had responsible, dependable people on my house-buying team. I knew I could count on them to come through for me in a crunch.



A. Your time - What is your time worth? How much time are you personally going to be spending on the buy, rehab and etc? Put a dollar figure to your time.

Most leases state this already but be sure you get particulars as to what you are responsible for and what your landlord is responsible for. The most common type of commercial lease is the triple net (NNN). That means that not only are you responsible for paying the property taxes, you are pretty much responsible for all repairs of equipment like air conditioning units, heaters, water heaters, etc. Not too bad a deal if your building is new or just a few years old. However if you are going to lease an older building with marginal or old equipment then you need to come to some agreement on who is responsible for what, when and where. If you are just starting a coffee shop business, this can add to your start-up reserve capital so be careful.

But let's examine whether or not a real estate lawyer is necessary for closing when you are dealing with a simple real estate transaction like a residential or investment loan to purchase rental property. Lawyers might claim you never know when a problem comes up and how they can stop it from happening, however, this is not always the case.

Flipping tickets is a good place for an entrepreneur to look into making some cash. At least compare to flipping houses, it has lower startup cost, higher returns and quicker turnover. Everything you want in a business.

Title Companies can hold the escrow and close the home for you without extra cost. Sometimes if you use the same Title Company that you recently either refinanced or bought the original home from, they might give you a discount on your title insurance.

When that didn`t happen she attempted to kill the deal! Only one problem, I kept explaining to her that our executed contract didn`t indicate we had to use a local title company, it only mentions that we have to close in the county that the condo is, which we`ve done.

I would have marched down there and told the renter living there to get rid of the cars, but I had no right. The new owner was the landlord after all. I called him, called again to remind him, and he called the tenant, who moved the cars just before the fifteen-day deadline.Florida SEO Companies
Sign up to rate and review this story