Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > Young Justice

Young Justice

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Young Justice series... just a little different.

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-12-19 - 459 words

1Exciting
MT.Justice
"Supergirl B-02" The mechanical voice said as Kara walked inside. She looked around to see no one. She used her X-ray vision and superheating to look for anyone. She turned around and grabbed someone by the wrist and threw them over her and sat on them. "Never can get one over you can I Super Girl?" Dick said with a smile. "No you can't and you never will." She replied and then before she knew it she was on the ground and he was on top. He bent down and kissed her softly. "Come on we need to go train." He said while getting off of her. "Race ya!" She yelled and before he could blink she was gone. Great he had to run to the other side of the base which is really long. The entire base was 4 miles long. "Yeah a 2 mile run." He mumbled. "Robin.. HELP!!" he heard Kara scream. Once he got to the training room he saw someone on top of her pinning her down by her neck. And by her head was kryptonite. "Get off of her!" He screamed and took out his batons and charged. The guy lost interest in Kara and attacked Dick. He soon realized who it was. The Joker. After a couple minutes in battle he threw the Joker into a holding cell and ran back to Kara. "Kara, Kara come on stay awake. Please." He begged. "I...can't. My head hurts."She breathed. He picked her up and ran to his room and laid her down on the bed. He looked at her to she was passed out. He then noticed something around her neck. He tried to pull it off but it shocked him. "Damn it." he cursed under his breathe. She finally woke up holding her head. "My head." She groaned and sat up. He rushed over to her and sat by her. "Hey... are you okay? You took a pretty hard blow." He asked. "y....ya I think so." She said. "Batman to team meet in briefing room now." Batman commend in the team. "UGGHH!" She groaned. "Come on i'll help." Dick said. He threw her arm around his shoulder and pulled her to her feet. "Lean on me and we'll get their just fine" He said to her with a smile. "Ok. Lets aaahhhh."She screamed. Robin looked at the collar to she it shocking her. He tried to remove it but is shocked him. "Stop... I don't want you to get hurt." She breathed. Her breathes were ragged. "Fine... but Im carrying you." He picked her up and she laid her head on his shoulder as they went to the room. Once they got their Batman instructed them on a mission.
Sign up to rate and review this story