Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Curious Case of Luna Lovegood

The Secrets in the Pudding

by Marvolo666 0 reviews

I like Pudding

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Harry,Luna,Pansy - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2017-01-01 - 5182 words - Complete

0Unrated
Luna sat alone in the Library that night working tirelessly on her research. To her growing frustration she had found nothing of use to her in any of the books she read. Luna was starting to think the information wouldn't be found so easily. If only her mother had left notes for her to study, then she wouldn't have to start from scratch. The normally reserved Ravenclaw sent the book across the room in a rare fit of anger.

"You OK Luna?"

Luna didn't have to look up see Harry enter the Library. "I killed her Harry..."

Harry sat beside her "You didn't kill her Luna you just stopped her pain. She was already dead."

"That's not what I mean," Luna hummed sadly. "She died trying to help me. If it wasn't for me she would still be alive."

"Skeeter died trying to help herself. You just benefited from her help," Harry replied "She still didn't deserve what happened to her."

"I don't want to hurt anybody. I just want to help people I can't even do that. I can't get this research done by myself, I need my mother's help. If only she left notes of some kind," Luna sighed.

"You mean she didn't?" Harry asked surprised.

"My mother had no need for notes. She had perfect memory and all the information stayed in her head...She really was brilliant. I miss her more than ever," Luna said as she hugged Harry. He let her rest her head on his shoulder as her mind drifted off. He had the feeling that if she could, she would have passed out from exhaustion ages ago.

"Luna you have been working nonstop for weeks. I know you can't sleep but you still need to rest."

I know, tomorrow the students are going to Hogsmeade for the day. How about you take a break from your work and I take you for a fun day around the village," Harry proposed, proud of his idea. So he wasn't sure why Luna was giving him that fumy look.

"You mean...like a date?" Luna asked causing Harry to blush.

"Umm yeah I guess. We haven't gone on an actual date yet have we?" Harry muttered nervously as Luna's face broke into a grin.

"I've never been on a date before...should be fun," Luna said excitedly before hugging Harry again, this time kissing him on the cheek before skipping out of the room.

"That's one strange girl you got yourself Potter."

Harry nearly fell out of his chair as the deep voice spoke through the darkness of the library. The Wizard revealed himself, a lumos spell, and Harry saw his old friend...The Minister Himself.

"What do I owe the pleasure Kingsley?" Harry asked happily. He knew he could trust the minister with his life...but Luna's...

Suddenly Harry felt even warier of the man. He was the Minister of Magic himself and friend or not he was just visiting him? Now of all times?

Well I'm not supposed to be here but after that story the Daily Profit put out...feel now is a good a time as any to discuss Luna Lovego..."

At the mention of her name Harry pulled out his wand to disarm the Minister but the ex Auror was faster and sent Harry's wand across the room.

"That was a close one Harry, you nearly got it. Don't worry I'm not upset you don't trust me. I'm glad because you can't trust me or anyone for that matter," Kingsley spoke in his deep voice.

"What do you want with Luna SIR?" Harry practically growled.

"I don't want a thing from the poor girl. I am here to tell you that I am not your enemy as the girl seems to think. The Ministry is not out to hurt the girl but to help her...and you as well for that matter," The Minister spoke.

"Why do we need your help? Since when has the Ministry helped me or anyone that wasn't the Ministry?" Harry asked as he retrieved his wand. The minister did not stop him and instead replied calmly.

"My friend, in less than twelve hours, Miss Lovegood has become the most hated Witch in the Wizarding world. She definitely has supporters but many more hate her. From her blood status, too her ludicrous plan to give Muggles magic, Miss Lovegood has made a great deal of enemy's. The Ministry may not want to harm the girl but others will. I would like to put her under Auror guard until we feel the situation has calmed."

Harry sat there stunned. Luna Lovegood, the kindest, sweetest...strangest person Harry ever met was not just hated but the Most Hated Witch in the Wizarding World. That couldn't be right, could it?

"THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO WAY I'M SUROUNDING LUNA WITH AURORS WHO MIGHT ASSASSINATE HER!" Harry yelled now raising his wand at the Minister who remained as calm as always.

"You've been listening to that girl too much Harry. You do realize she believes every story in her father's paper. You do realize her father just recently released a story accusing me of feeding Muggles to crumbled horned Snorkacks! This girl is a conspiracy lover and I'm afraid that it will get her killed. She needs to accept the help I offer for her own sake. If she doesn't trust us as allies her real enemies will kill her!" Kingsley finished before waving his wand and offering a cup of tea for Harry.

"I can bring your offer to her and I will support her decision. I do know for a fact that she will not accept your help," Harry replied calmer as he took the tea and began to drink.

"Trust can get you killed but a lack of trust can be worse. You trust this girl who has been medically proven to not have a stable mind. Why are you helping her with this madness of turning Muggles into wizards? Even if it were possible, have you really thought of the consequences, or are you blinded by your love for the girl?"

"I have thought of the consequences and I think it's something that should have been done a long time ago. First Muggles should have the right to magic, if it is possible to give it to them. My aunt was so jealous of my magic that she had her family torture me for 10 long years. I understand Luna is different, and maybe she has things wrong with her that I don't understand. I also understand that Luna is the most brilliant person I have ever met. Not only do I think she is in the right, but I think she is the only one who can do it. When Luna sets her mind to something she can't be stopped, not even by you Minister," Harry finished as he was now standing over the Minister.

"You really believe in me?" Harry heard Luna's voice but couldn't see her anywhere.

"Didn't your mother ever say eaves dropping was rude?" Kingsley answered with a smirk on his face looking around for the girl.

"Mom actually encouraged it. She said that one can never have enough knowledge," Luna's voice replied. "You're not just helping me to be nice? You really think I'm doing the right thing? You really think I can do this Harry?"

"Absolutely Luna you just need to have a little more faith in yourself," Harry said about to give up his search when he saw Luna fall from the ceiling head first and landing in a perfect hand stand. Luna rolled to her feet and held out her hand to the Minister.

"Hello Sir. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. My name is Luna Lovegood," Luna introduced herself like she was meeting a new business partner more than the enemy as she seemed to believe he was.

Kingsley seemed taken aback. "A pleasure to meet you Miss Lovegood. So do I take it that you believe me, and wish for protection?"

"Not at all, I enjoy living too much sir, I don't want you to hurt me," Luna replied as if she was talking about pretty birds.

"If you think I wish to hurt you then why aren't you scared of me?" Kingsley asked calmly.

"I am not scared of you. I can take care of myself. You won't stop me sir, so I have no reason for fear," Luna answered with a smile.

"You want my advice Luna," The Minister said as he stood up from his seat. "You should be scared. Fear everyone, your friends, and your enemy's, fear Mr. Potter even he could be under an imperious curse. Fear keeps you on your toes and it keeps you alive...use it."

"Thank you for the advice Sir," Luna said. "Oh and the story was you feeding Muggles to Heliopath's not the Snorkacks since the Snorkacks are vegetarian. Please stop doing that by the way, it's most cruel."

Kingsley ignored her and instead looked at Harry. "You said you understood the consequences of her actions to the world, but what about the consequences to her?" With that Kingsley left the Library leaving the Harry to wonder what his parting words meant.

GET UP! GET UP NOW! FREAK!

Harry was once again awoken by the vicious yells of his aunt and uncle. Harry slowly got out of his bed and left his cupboard to make the breakfast.

"If you burn the breakfast like last week you will be locked in that cupboard for two weeks this time."

"Yes uncle Vernon." Harry sighed as he started to cook.

"Who's Uncle Vernon?

Harry looked up startled to see none other than Xenophilius Lovegood.

"Luna are you feeling OK? Those other kids aren't picking on you again are they?" Harry turned again to see her mother looking at her with concern.

"They say I'm the most hated person in the Wizarding world mom. Just because I'm different?"

"Luna you know how people fear things they can't understand."

"My goodness Luna this is the most delicious meal I've ever had. You must tell me what your secret is."

Luna grinned "The secrets in the pudding."

"I love you my little loony."

"Dad its Luna"

"Not anymore, you are a true Loony after tonight."

"What are you talking about?"

"You said it yourself the secrets in the pudding."

"But I lied there was nothing in the pudding."

"Think again freak" Luna looked up to see Michael grinning at her.

"Time to put the freak down Avada..."

"WAKE UP!"

Harry awoke with a yelp and fell out of his bed. No one was supposed to be able to get into his room who the hell was in his room? Wait who else could it be?

"Luna? How did you get in here?" Harry asked

Luna was beaming at him. "It was very simple really?

"First I entered your office."

"Second I walked into the fire place with floo powder."

"Third Then I said 'Harry's room' as I dropped flu powder."

"Then I was here."

"That it?" Harry muttered under his breath. "So much for the security around here."

"Of course, now GET UP!" Luna almost screamed with excitement.

"Only after you leave," Harry demanded unable to hide his smile.

Luna immediately ran to the fireplace and disappeared in a puff of green fire.

In a matter of minutes the two were already approaching the Thestral driven carriages that would take them to Hogsmeade.

"Aren't they beautiful Harry?" Luna sung as she pet one of the creatures.

"I wouldn't exactly say they're pretty, but someone once taught me not to judge something for being different," Harry said as he took Luna's hand.

"Then someone has done you a real service Harry," Luna hummed obliviously as Harry helped her onto the carriage.

Luna started to hum a song as the carriages began to move. Harry just sat back content to listen to every odd note she would hit. After a while Luna paused and looked at Harry with her all seeing eyes.

"That's odd," Luna stated before she continued her humming.

"What's odd?" Harry asked causing Luna stop her humming again.

Luna gazed back at Harry "I've been humming for 30 minutes and you haven't stopped me. Most people tell me to shut up or even use silence spells. You're very nice Harry."

"Those people should be nicer. Besides I enjoy your humming Luna, I really do. I think it's beautiful," Harry whispered as he kissed her cheek causing Luna to blush a little.

"Really? That's most peculiar...maybe Mother was right," Luna said to herself as she noticed Hogsmeade in the distance. Luna then rested her head against Harry's shoulder, feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness as she thought about what she had said.

"Where do you want to go first?" Harry asked as he helped Luna off the Carriage.

Luna simply winked. "Where ever the wind takes us," Luna closed her eyes and began to run through the town, forcing Harry to have to run to catch up to her. Luna would veer left and right at odd moments nearly crashing into people. Luna felt something pulling her forward and eventually she opened her eyes to see the store that stood before her.

She was less interested in the store than the young man she recognized inside Zonko's joke shop.

"George?" Luna asked with a growing smile on her face.

The red headed wizard turned around to see the strange girl, and he immediately ran to hug her.

"Luna if I live and breathe, I haven't seen you since Bill's wedding. You've been staying in trouble?" George Weasley asked excitedly not noticing Harry's stunned presence.

"Of course I have. You've been reading the PROFIT haven't you?" Luna asked causing George to laugh.

"I only read the Quibbler these days Luna, but I did read an interesting article about you and a certain young wizard. You know he thinks I haven't noticed him...but..."

At that moment a bucket of ice cold water fell on top of Harry, soaking him head to toe.

"No one is safe from George Weasley not even the Chosen One," George yelled triumphantly, immediately pulling Harry into the hug.

"I didn't know you two were close?" Harry said, as George let him go and began to reset the water bucket.

"Well we've barely seen each other in years, but once upon a time, Fred and I used to babysit Miss Lovegood when she was a little girl. They don't live very far from us and her parents were often busy with Merlin knows what. So we would often look after "Little Loony Luna" and train her to be our successor. That was her nick name. I was "Always Gorgeous George, and Fred was Never Ready Freddy. Together we became prank masters. We taught Luna how to prank our brothers and sister and she was never caught. We rarely got the blame either, we were unstoppable!"

"Then my mother died and dad refused to have them over," Luna finished sadly. "I barely see you two anymore...I wish Fred was here."

"I know what you mean but as the saying goes, The Show Must Go On!" George said with a mischievous grin.

"So you two knew she was a Squib?" Harry asked George

"You're a SQUIB?" George yelled in shock answering Harry's question.

Luna elaborated. "Back then I was too young to have magic so I lied. I was scared you wouldn't like me if you thought I was a squib."

"Are you kidding my Aunts a Squib, well one of them, I've got eight Aunts! How have you been going to Hogwarts? I swear I've seen you use magic. George asked.

"I told you to read the daily profit but I can explain everything," Luna said.

They would spend the next hour informing George of the recent events before they continued to trade stories. Before they left George pulled Harry to the side.

"I'm very, very, very happy you and Luna have gotten so close. However since her idiot father won't do it I will be the one to kill you if you hurt her, blah, blah, blah. Actually we both know I won't hurt you, and you won't hurt her. I just wanted to let Luna prank you. SAY CHEESE!"

Harry however had been expecting this and immediately ducked. He looked up in time to see a flash of light turn George's face upside down causing Luna to have a fit of laughter.

George was laughing too as he took the magic camera from Luna and reset his face. "I guess I'm becoming predictable in my old age but fear not I will strike again! All jokes aside I have a gift for you."

George took off a necklace he had hidden in his turtle neck shirt and put it on Luna. "I swear on the Marauders this is not a prank. This necklace belonged to my squib aunt. I think you should have it Luna."

Luna stared at the necklace before hugging George.

As the two continued to walk through Hogsmeade, Harry couldn't help notice the scowls that seemed to follow them. He again remembered the warning, Kingsley had told him. The Most Hated Witch in the Wizarding World. Luna seemed to sense Harry's growing paranoia as she whispered in his ear.

"Want to go somewhere to eat Harry? The THREE BROOM STICKS INN is just around the corner."

"Sounds great Luna," Harry said as they hurried over to the Inn. They arrived almost unscathed, but not before they heard the cry of squib and a snowball hit the back of Harry's head.

As they walked into the THREE BROOMSTICKS, it became clear that the place was completely packed. As they were about to leave they were greeted by Madam Rosmerta.

"Hello Mr. Potter and Miss Lovegood. Don't worry, I have a seat. I will have someone be right with you," The innkeeper said as she led them to an empty table in the corner (the only one in the inn).

"Busy day, I've never seen the place so full," Harry thought out loud as Luna seemed more interested in the ceiling than the people under it.

"It's lucky they had a left over seat. You know it's good to be in a grounded restaurant. A near empty one attracts Blabbering Humdinger and they will bite your toes off if you let them," Luna hummed almost to herself. "You ok Harry? You seem off."

Before Harry could respond the waitress had arrived. She was armed with a magical levitating quill and paper ready to right down their orders.

"Hello, my name is Sarah Stones I will be your waitress today. What would you like to drink Mr. Potter?" The young witch asked as she seemed to ignore Luna completely.

"I would like some butter beer and Luna what would you like?" Harry asked Luna who gave him a quizzical look.

"It doesn't really matter Miss Stones left as soon as you gave your order," Luna spoke factually. Harry looked around the inn to see that the Waitress had indeed left.

"Bloody hell," Harry muttered under his breath as the witch returned with his drink.

"So what would you like to eat Mr. Potter?" Sarah asked

"Well actually Luna..."

"We got tons of great treats, we've got Flying Waffles, Wacky Spaghetti, Crazy Curry, Monkberry Moon Delight..."

"Excuse me miss..."

"Mashed Mushrooms, Pumpkin Pudding, chomping cheese...That actually bites back by the way and..."

"EXCUSE ME!" Harry yelled not only caching the attention of the waitress but everyone in the inn.

"You have forgotten my girlfriends order," Harry said calmly but his frustration was clearly present.

"Your girlfriend?" The witch repeated confused before finally noticing Luna..."Oh her."

Sarah turned her noise up at Luna as if she was a blast-ended skrewt. "I'm sorry but I'm not serving a Squib Mr. Potter."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Luna immediately pulled Harry back down to his seat and then smiled at the approaching figure of the innkeeper.

"Get out of this restaurant Miss Stones your services are no longer required," Madam Rosmerta stated as she turned to Harry and Luna.

"My apologies, I guess I will be serving you after all. Of course you are always welcome here Miss Lovegood...wait you have shoes on this time right?" Madam Rosmerta said pointing to the "No Shoes, No Robes, No Service" sign.

"Of course Miss Rosmerta I'll have the usual, along with a Hippogriff milk shake, and Harry wants the Crazy Curry," Luna sung causing Harry to look up in surprise. "You've been staring at it since we arrived Harry. I thought it was obvious."

"OK I will get right to it. Miss Stones, why are you still here?" Madam Rosmerta asked the mortified ex waitress as the innkeeper left for the kitchen. Sarah glared at Luna before storming off to plead her case.

Harry sighed as he rubbed his scar. "That's why I'm off Luna, I think I'm getting paranoid. It is starting to feel like you are the most hated witch in England and I can't really fathom how anyone could hate you."

Luna smiled "People hated my mother but it never bothered her in the slightest. She didn't believe their opinion was worth a second thought. She once said that people are afraid of what they don't understand. Though honestly, sometimes I was a little afraid of my mother. She once turned me into a monkey after I destroyed all of the Banana's. I thought I could get away with not eating them if they were gone but mom turned me into a monkey and refused to let me eat the new Bananas," Luna laughed. Harry looked disturbed but Luna quickly added. "Don't worry it was all in fun. We would always play games like that. She was the nicest person one could ever meet. I wish you could have met her."

"I know what you mean. I wish you could have met Sirius. He would've loved you. I never heard of an adult who would get into so much mischief," Harry grinned as he thought about his godfather. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he thought of him without feeling grief for his death. Luna seemed to have read his thoughts.

"It's nice how the dead can still comfort us. I wonder if we comfort the dead." Luna hummed as their drinks arrived.

"What is your usual anyway?" Harry asked causing Luna to grin

"Guess."

"The Pumpkin Pudding," Harry replied without thinking about it.

This time it was Luna's turn to look surprised. "How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess really, it came from this weird dream I had last night. In fact your mother was in it and she said the same thing that "People fear what they don't understand," Harry whispered as he preceded to tell Luna what happened in the dream.

"That is a most unusual dream?" Luna hummed as he finished. "They say dreams can be a connection to reality or even the future. I mean the connection of the "secret in the pudding" is quite obvious."

"What is it?" Harry asked leaning forward.

"Judging from what I saw in the corner of my eye just now, It's Miss Stones saliva being dropped into my pudding while Rosmerta wasn't looking," Luna said calmly looking out a distant window.

"What? Disgusting, I will tell Rosmerta..." Harry was interrupted by yelling from the kitchen.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN, YOUR FIRED! SACKED! UNEMPLOYED!

IF YOU WERE AN ELF I'D HAVE GIVEN YOU CLOTHES, NOW GET OUT"

Stones ran out of the inn followed by Rosmerta who gave them their food. Harry was about to tell the innkeeper about the contents of Luna's pudding but Luna interrupted.

"Could you please get me a tea Madam this milkshake is freezing my brain," Luna asked causing Rosmerta to hurry off. Luna excitedly picked up her spoon to eat the pudding.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked incredulously.

"I'm getting brain freeze and dad said nothing cures brain freeze like human saliva," Luna said

"But that's sick Luna. Besides I thought you said you couldn't feel pain?" Harry inquired already turning green from the thought.

"I still feel uncomfortable. This brain freeze is very uncomfortable," Luna said as she looked back to her pudding. "Besides I love pudding."

"Don't eat that!" he insisted pulling the bowl away.

Luna pulled back "It's my pudding Harry, get your own,"

"Please don't t..." Harry insisted.

"Hello squib, SIR," The familiar face of Michael spoke as he approached their table. "When do you think you will be letting me grow my hair back Freak."

Luna simply smiled "I have no idea what you are talking about Michael. I wasn't aware your hair is missing. I would assume however that if you do nice things your hair will grow back. Mom always said Karma's as real as Nargles and Moon Frogs."

"Shut up. Your stupid Nargles aren't real you Loony, let alone your moon frogs," Michael scoffed. "I may not be popular right now but compared to you I'm Harry Fucking Potter, Pardon my French Sir."

"I'm surprised you know French Michael. Judging by your homework as of late you don't know English very well either," Harry muttered as if to himself, only with a smirk across his face.

"You shouldn't swear Michael. That can attract a bad case of the Heliopaths," Luna responded sending the boy to storm off in a fit of anger.

"Annoying boy isn't he?" Luna said to a fuming Harry as she pulled back her bowl and lifted up her spoon.

"Luna don't eat that!"

At this moment Harry was saved by Ron and Hermione who stopped by their table. Harry took advantage of the distraction and knocked Luna's spoon sway. Luna seemed oblivious to this as she greeted Ron and Hermione.

"You two are having a good day. I can hear the Nargles singing around you," Luna hummed.

Ron looked confused. "Nargles? Didn't you say those things...uh are bad."

Luna looked off to the other side of the room. "They are sneaky and mischievous but really they are no problem. I just have their magic so they want it back. They aren't really good or bad, just different."

"And Imaginary," Ron muttered earning a look from Hermione. "I mean, sounds interesting."

Hermione noticed Harry was still trying to take Luna's pudding. "What are doing Harry?"

"Trying to stop Luna from eating that pudding since someone spit in it," Harry replied before his eyes widened.

Luna had picked up her spoon from the floor and scooped up some pudding. Harry lunged for the spoon but it was too late. He simply watched horror as Luna put the spoon in her mouth and swallowed.

"Merlin, Luna why did you do that?" Harry moaned in disgust.

"Your reaction of course," Luna answered as she started to giggle. Harry couldn't remember if he ever heard Luna giggle before, but was more nauseous by seeing another spoonful of pudding enter her mouth. Harry suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom causing more laughter from Luna. Ron quickly joined him while Hermione seemed torn between nauseous and amused.

"T…tell Ron to meet me at Honey D...Dukes when he's d...done...you know" Hermione stuttered as she left the inn. Luna chuckled while she drank some more of her milkshake, getting an even worse brain freeze.

"What are you laughing about Loony?" Came the familiar noise of Pansy Parkinson's voice.

"Hi Pansy can you speak quieter, this milkshake is giving me brain freeze," Luna spoke with a hint of frustration as she rubbed her freezing head.

"DOES THE LOONY HAVE A HEADACHE," Pansy shrieked now annoying the entire inn.

"I don't feel physical pain Pansy. If you read the profit you would have seen that, but I doubt you read at all. I still feel discomfort, and between my brain freeze and your voice, I feel a lot of it." Luna hissed with a surprising amount of disdain in her voice that caught Pansy off guard.

"You sure are all high and mighty for a squib now aren't you? What are you eating there anyway?" Pansy taunted. Luna looked at her pudding before looking back to Pansy with a grin on her face.

Harry left the rest room five minutes later while Ron has still on all fours over a toilet. The first thing Harry noticed was Pansy wolfing down Luna's pudding on the other side of the inn. He looked up to see Luna giggling at Pansy's ignorance to the puddings contents.

"You are evil!" Harry teased as he sat back down at the table.

"I don't know what you mean Harry. She just wanted my pudding. I didn't see a reason not to give it to her," Luna replied with a hint of a smirk.

"What happened to the sweet Luna I knew who wouldn't harm..." Harry paused realizing what he was saying but Luna finished anyway.

"A fly Harry," Luna finished looking miserable.

"I'm sorry Luna I didn't mean to bring that up I wasn't thinking..."

"It's not that it's this bloody brain freeze!" Luna practically hissed. "I feel strange and weird. I remember this feeling from somewhere but I can't remember what this feeling is."

"Are you OK?" Harry asked putting his hand on Luna's forehead. "You aren't freezing, you're burning up!"

Luna's eyes widened and her face grew pale "I remember...I feel...Pain!"

Before Harry could respond Luna was stumbling across the room to Pansy.

"Your too late Loony, It's all gone," Pansy taunted showing the empty bowl.

Luna stared at Pansy for a few seconds before she uttered a single word. "Oops!"

Luna then stumbled backwards into Harry's arms. "Luna what's wrong? Can you hear me?"

Luna felt herself lose focus as she heard a strange sound in the distance. It sounded like a cat was being strangled. Luna felt her vision darken but not before she saw Pansy fall to the floor, coughing up blood. Luna tried to get up to help Pansy but felt her legs gave out from under her as Harry rested Luna in a chair

Luna felt Harry stuff something down her throat. He ran over to do the same to Pansy. Luna noticed it was a small strange stone. To Harry's shock Pansy hacked it out and the stone dissolved. Pansy turned purple and started twitching, gasping for air as her flailing limbs knocked the table over. A look of pure horror was on her face as she trembled...before going limp...

Luna felt her vision darken

Luna heard Harry calling out to Pansy but she could not answer him...she was already gone.

Luna felt her vision darken

Luna felt Harry's arms wrap around her as He lifted her up saying something to her.

Luna felt her vision darken and her world turned blac
Sign up to rate and review this story