Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Naturist Portal On Gay Rights

by PostNorwood68 0 reviews

The Issue Of Gay Marriage / Gay RightsGay Rights - Last night, prompted by a Fox News segment, we posted the following post about gay rights on o

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-01-06 - 630 words

0Unrated
The Issue Of Gay Marriage / Gay Rights
Gay Rights - Last night, prompted by a Fox News segment, we posted the following post about gay rights on our official Naturist Portal Facebook Page Wall:
"Attn: Fox News !!!
We at FKK desire to abolish the term union from the legislators' vocabulary! Civil unions only!
Marriage is a spiritual term just!
Gregory Angelo told Mike Huckabee that there are too many laws and legislation that have the word "union" in them and that disentangling them would be virtually impossible Naturist Portal is willing to step up and help explain to the authorities the best way to use the "find and replace" function in online text!
Grow up and move on! Separation of Church and state for crying out loud!"
This post prompted two comments that I would like to address in more detail.
Gay Rights
Gay Rights Post Comment / Question #1:
"Although I totally understand where this is coming from, the bit about "civil unions simply" gives me the idea that this page is anti-equality. Can you elaborate?"
Excellent question! For years, I personally have been advocating for this new approach to gay rights and union. Based on my world view, which is also part of the FKK doctrine, there needs to be a clear cut differentiation between church and state. The occupation of the authorities would be to care for its citizens - all of them! "We're all created equal" aren't just words, they're a value system which must be maintained.
Today, when individuals wish to be recognized as an "official" couple, they get "married." Individuals can go down to City Hall and apply for a marriage license. What I am proposing is simple - states should issue merely civil union certificates.
If folks need a piece of paper that uses the term "Marriage," they should only have the capacity to get it from a religious institution.
Words mean a lot and their significance can stir up much emotion. By eliminating the term from the government's record, we could finally take a step towards comprehending the fact that government is there to take of its citizens' demands.
Spiritual institutions are like private organizations. They can and do discriminate based on their beliefs and religious doctrine. But a government should be a location where all law-abiding citizens are treated equally regardless of race, faith, sexuality and so forth.
By removing the term union we eliminate religion from the process. Spiritual associations will no longer be able to to argue that gay rights are, in some way, infringing on their religious beliefs or morals. It changes the piece of paper from being a religious one to a completely secular one.
Gay Rights Post Comment / Questions #2:
"You don't have to have a civil union and gay to be nudist so why talk about it on here? Perhaps safer to say about nude marriages and nude liberty and top freedom."
Nudist Portal is not just about nudism or "bare recreation." There are other organizations that are exclusively focused on the nudity. FKK is focused on the person in addition to the core societal issues that we consider need to be addressed. Gay rights are one issue that we've a problem with. Authorities shouldn't be looking at what an individual's sexual preferences are. All authorities should look at is a person's history as a citizen.
For us, the social nudity is more of a means to an end. A means to break down social barriers and encourage acknowledgement.
Gay Rights by: Young Naturists And Nudists America FKK
Labels: discrimination, homosexual, homosexual rights, gender, sex favorable
Type: Feminism and Women's Issues and Human Rights, Naked News, Social Activism, Social Nudity Sites

About the Writer (Author Profile)
Jordan Blum is a lifelong nudie and co founder of Nudist Portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story