Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Werewolf's Love

Fifth Year is Finally Here

by Dead-poets 0 reviews

Aurelia Mercy was raised next door to the Weasleys, she got her letter to Hogwarts and left with Fred and George, her best friends, now she has to protect her powers as she goes away from her famil...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Cho - Published: 2017-01-18 - Updated: 2017-01-18 - 1951 words

-1MarySue
Aurelia
I started to pace the floor of my bedroom in the Leaky Cauldron in boredom, "Bored!" I shout finally after hours of silence and sit down on the ground, it has been so long since I have seen my best friends Fred and George or Gred and Forge depending on who you talk to, the Weasleys went to Egypt and left me alone with me, myself, and I. As I rolled around my room someone started to knock on my door, "No one is here!" I continued to shout which just made them bang against the door harder, I tore the door open in annoyance and was to busy going off on them to actually notice who was in front of me, "Do you even think about the fact that I said no one is here maybe I wanted to be left alone!? God! Seriously! Are you a bloody idiot or something!" I shout, I have slight anger issues nothing to bad, I think, "You know I really missed your shouting." A familiar voice said to me and I finally noticed who was in front of me, "Harry!" I cheer and give the emerald eyed boy a strong bone crushing hug, "I've missed you Aurelia!" He shouts and I let him out of the hug. Harry had grown quite a lot since I last saw him, he had turned thirteen over the summer and from some pictures I had tracked down, he has began to look exactly like his father, "I have missed you too Harry, it's been quite boring alone here." I tell him as I walk over to the dusty bed, "What are you doing in the Leaky Cauldron?" Harry asks me and I roll my eyes as I spat out, "My beautiful sister had gotten married and they went to Paris for their Honey moon and obviously her little idiotic sister cannot come with her. So, because I have no remaining living family and she doesn't trust me at our house alone she told me to come here. And I did. So I've been here for quite a while." Harry gave me a side hug and I ruffled his hair, "I've missed you big sister." Harry always calls me his big sister and I call him my little brother, we don't really have any family so we are each others family, "I've missed you too little brother." I whispered and pulled Harry closer, "I need to tell you something." Harry said quickly and pulled away from me.
I stare at him and motion for him to go on, "I blew up my aunt." He said with a guilty expression, I started laughing as hard as I could and Harry looked terrified, "You blew up your aunt?! That's hilarious!" I exclaim and Harry began to laugh to, "It was an accident. I swear!" Harry defends and I nod and catch my breath, "Okay, alright. You blew up your aunt, this is a very serious thing, you should be ashamed." I say jokingly and Harry laughs a little more, I had forgotten to get the things I needed for Hogwarts and we go back tomorrow, "I need to get my stuff for school, are you coming or not?" I ask him as I walk out into the hallway, "I got my things last week." Harry says and shakes his head no, he follows me down to the main room of the Leaky Cauldron just to hear two very familiar voices shouting at each other. "It's a cat Ronald! What do you expect?" Hermione Granger shouted at a familiar red headed boy, "That thing isn't a cat, it's a monster!" Ron cried out, "Well, isn't this a wonderful reunion." I call out and they both spin around, "Aurelia! Harry!" They both shout excitedly and I throw my arms around the fluffy haired girl, "I've missed you so much Aurelia, you promised you'd write but all I got were two small letters." Hermione says and I give her a small sad smile, "I couldn't really write, my sisters wedding was this summer I was so busy with all that." I say and she gives me another hug, "How was the wedding?" She asks and I run my fingers through my dark brown hair, "I wouldn't know, I wasn't invited." I say and Hermione gasps, "I can't believe your own sister didn't want you at her wedding." I roll my eyes, "That's totally normal for Melissa, she's always been like that." I complain and am suddenly pulled into a bone crushing hug by Mrs. Weasley, "Hello Molly." I choke out, "How are you my dear? You are so skinny, does your sister feed you at all? We'll fix that right away." Molly says and orders some food for me, "Molly, I'm fine, I don't need anything to eat." I say and she shushes me, "Ah, well if it isn't little Ksenia!" Gred shouts from behind me, Ksenia is my middle name and ever since they learned it that's pretty much all they call me.
Fred and George sit down on either side of me, "Little Ksenia, what a pleasure to see you again." Fred says with a fake posh accent, "It's good to see you guys again!" I squeal and they lift me up into a giant hug, the twins set me down and sit next to me, "So, Hogwarts is tomorrow and you know what that means, don't you boys?" I ask with a smirk, "Another fantastic year of pranking, we need to get planning, we've never gotten detention on the day we go back to there. What will get us detention?" George asked and began to stroke an imaginary beard, "Fireworks?" I ask and Fred shakes his head, "It's been done to death." Fred simply says and we brainstorm for another six hours, all ideas involving explosions, paint, and oddly enough pigs, "Why don't we turn Snape's hair red and gold?" George suggests, "Not big enough, we need something bigger." I say and eat some licorice wands, "Why don't we turn the Slytherin Common Room red and gold, and everyone in Slytherin's hair pink and yellow." I suggest and both of the boys faces light up in happiness, "Yes!" Fred shouts and gives me a bear hug, "This is why we need Ksenia!" George shouts and I hug them both and laugh at their excitedness, I walk over to Tom, he pretty much runs the Leakey Cauldron, and order three Butterbeers, "You three seem to be extremely happy." A man beside me comments and I turn to see a man who looked tired and worn out, "Yes, we may or may not be planning a welcome back prank for our school." I say with a big grin, "Hogwarts?" He practically whispers, "Yes." I answer simply, "I am Remus Lupin." The man says and I spin back around to face him, "That is an unusual name, I love it." I say and he chuckles lightly, "And you would be?" Remus questions, "Oh, how rude of me. The name is Aurelia, Aurelia Mercy." I say and stick out my hand to him, Remus gave me a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Aurelia. I must say, Aurelia is a beautiful name." Remus says and Tom hands me the three Butterbeers, "I should head back to the boys, it's been lovely to meet you Remus." I trail off and walk back over to the boys and take a seat, "What took so long?" Fred asked and I just smiled at the thought of Remus, "Just got distracted." I whisper and look back to the older man, "Well, get focused because we have to start planning." George said and started to drink his Butterbeer. Maybe he's right, Remus looked quite older than me and I would never see him again, I should just focus on the pranks at hand, I looked back at Remus and he looked back at me and gave me a wink which caused me to blush, I need to focus on pranks.
I woke up early the next morning after only two hours of sleep, Fred, George and I stayed up until 4'o'clock in the morning just planning this prank, we are very committed to our pranks, and I had to take an hour and get my school supplies in the middle of the night, all of which turned out to be extremely expensive. I got dressed and had packed all of my stuff and ran down stairs to see all of the Weasleys scurrying around trying to get ready, Percy Weasley was shouting at Ron for taking his head boy badge, oh did I not mention, Percy is a Head Boy now, a man working for the big guys, Harry was just sitting off to the side with Hermione and just looked slightly uncomfortable, I on the other hand, was completely used to this, I stay with them almost every single day, I looked around and hoped to see Remus just sitting around somewhere and sighed in defeat when I couldn't find him. I walked over to Harry with my stuff and ruffled his hair as he let out a big yawn and leaned against me, "Where is your Dire Wolf?" Harry asked and I snapped my head up, "Crap!" I shout and run out of the Leakey Cauldron down past all of the stores, I came to a stop at the end of the row of stores and looked up at the old and rusty building, I threw the door open and ran inside, I came face to face with Pearl Cosette, she's an old woman and had been watching my Dire Wolf, Lupus, during the summer months, "Thank you Pearl for watching Lupus for me." I say and the woman hugs me and I give a whistle for Lupus. A few seconds later a huge black Dire Wolf came bounding in, Lupus was just a few days old puppy when I found him in the middle of my first year, I took care of him and raised him and Dumbledore let him stay with me, I ruffled his fur as he licked me, "Oh and before you go dearie, here is your personal drink." Pearl said and handed me a case of flasks, the drink was to keep me level headed and not turn into a Dire Wolf, I took after my father, I wasn't exactly a werewolf and yet I wasn't exactly an Animagus, I was in between, Pearl started to make them for me when I showed up on her doorstep on first year, "Thank you Pearl, come on Lupus!" I call out and whistle as the giant wolf follows behind me, I came to the Leakey Cauldron and grabbed my things. The Weasleys had left already and I had at least five minutes to get to Kings Cross, the only solution is Flew powder, I waved to Tom and called Lupus and stepped into the fireplace, I held on to Lupus and threw the flew powder down and shouted, "Platform 9 and 3 quarters." I was suddenly sucked through a tube and fell down onto the ground with Lupus, I sat up and looked around and saw the scarlet train.
I got up and ran to put my stuff on the train when I saw a familiar group of red heads, "Aurelia!" They all shout and I was tackled into a hug by Ginny, "On to the train!" Molly shouts and Lupus jumps on first, my luggage was on the train and I was grabbed by Harry and Hermione and taken to a compartment with some man sleeping, fifth year is now starting. It's finally here!
Sign up to rate and review this story