Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living...

Pretty In Punk...

by BlueEyedBlonde 2 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-02 - 292 words

-1MarySue
"Hello ladies and gentlemen," Kali Marks said into the microphone..

"Im Kali Marks, and we are 'Dressed to Kill'," she finished and they started to play.

Kali was the lead singer and played the guitar, Chasity Cooley played the drums, Breana Hutchens played the bass, and Tashia Crowns played the guitar. They've been a band for about 4 years but have been best friends forever.

After the song, the crowd yelled and clapped and they got off stage, little did they know they had a huge fan that was at every single one of their shows. But he wasnt just a fan of their music but a fan of their lead singer...

"Kal you were great!" Bre said wipping away the sweat from her forhead.

"Thanx Bre, we all were great," Kali said sitting on a couch near the bar as she watched the next band preform.

She looked up to see a very handsome guy standing over her,

"Hey Im Pete," he said smiling and putting out his hand for her to shake.

"Kali," she said as if she were hypnotized by his honey almond eyes.

It was so obvious that had chemistry...they stood there for a good 3 minutes just starring at each other.

Before anymore converstaion could start Kali's boyfriend, John came over and pulled her away...

"You were so great babe!" he said kissing her.

"Thanx," she said still a little fazed by Pete.

X------------------------------------------------------------X

Pete watched them walk out together holding hands and felt the wave of jealousy over come him...

He didnt know what made him like this..he hadnt even known her name until tonight, and he knew he probably didnt even stand a chance, so why couldnt he stop thinking about her....



...REVIEW PLZ!
Sign up to rate and review this story