Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living...

You always want what you cant have.....

by BlueEyedBlonde 0 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 204 words

0Unrated
On the ride back to her and Johns apartment she couldnt help but think of Pete...she felt wrong doing so, but she couldnt get those eyes out of her mind...and she secretly hoped he would be at their show tommarrow...

"Baby I'm sorry I cant go to your show tommarrow, but I have a big business meeting, plus you know thats just not my scene..." John said making Kali's thoughts disappear.

"oh, uh its ok," she said wondering why she was even with him...

Kali's father was a big business man, and didnt approve of the way she dressed or the type of guys she would bring home...and her dad loved John, but...she didnt...

X-------------------------------------------------------------X

"So I take it you saw her again tonight?" Pat asked as Pete came through the front door.

"What makes you think that?" Pete asked slightly blushing.

"Um maybe because you have huge smile plastered acroos your face.." Pat said making Pete blush even more.

Pete just sat there with a dumb-founded smile across his face...he couldnt stop thinking about her, and how she was everything he wanted in a girl, and he couldnt get her dar blue eyes out of his head....
Sign up to rate and review this story