Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's weird travels

4

by c0dy88

Chapter 4

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2017-01-28 - 2615 words

?Blocked
Harry felt himself slowly drifting back to the land of the waking, but this time he both had a fairly good idea of where he was and what had happened before he fell asleep, which was nice.

It help that he didn't wake up as a Crucio'd twitching mess this time as well.

Harry sat up from the semi-soft bed he'd been sleeping on and started stretching the sleep out of his arms when a voice floated across the room.

"Are you feeling any better sir?" Harry looked over and saw a girl around sixteen with green streaked pink hair sitting on a chair by the door watching him; though the book in her hand showed that she'd probably been reading before he woke up.

"Yes, loads better thanks" Harry answered quickly, feeling self conscious that he was only covered by a sheet. The girl seemed to pick up embarrassment and started giggling as she stood up.

"Harry-kun I'm a pokegirl of the 'Nurse Joy' line, seeing people in different forms of undress is kinda mandatory, and I'm very used to it" the girl picked up what Harry recognized as his discarded cloths and handed them to him, then stepped back. Harry accepted his cloths with a quiet "Thank you" and quickly pulled them on while the pokegirl looked on.

Once Harry had his clothes back on and was feeling more comfortable (and more awake) he turned to the pokegirl that had been watching him the whole time.

"My apologies but I haven't had the pleasure of getting your name ma'am, I'm Harry Potter" the pokegirl giggled lightly before she gave Harry a polite bow.

"That's quite alright Harry-kun. I'm Hinata, a Herbalist, and my master is Haruno, Sakura" Hinata straightened back up "If you would please follow me Harry-kun I'll show you to where everyone has gathered so that you can be caught up on whats going on." Harry nodded his agreement and the two exited the room and started down a hall.

"I've been informed telepathically that everyone has moved outsided to one of the arenas so that the other new arrivals can be given a demonstrative Pokegirl Battle, and so that the head rancher can give Nanoha-chan some lessens in how to use her Pokegirl abilities" Again Harry nodded and the two started to stroll down the hall, Hinata allowing Harry to set the pace.

It was three hundred meters between where Harry had been resting and the arena where everyone else was. Since this was a 'Pokegirl' ranch Harry figured that he'd see a few of them along the way.

What Harry hadn't been prepared for was the...um...'dress code' that most of the pokegirls on the ranch seemed to adhere to. The average seemed to be 'little' with almost as many girls choosing 'nothing'. In the time it took for Harry to walk to the arena Harry was sure he'd seen at least twelve pairs of naked breasts, and while he tried his best not to look he still managed to get several eye fulls. Harry also got the distinct impression that most if not all of the girls that he'd seen had actually ENJOYED showing off for him.

That and his pants were now feeling distinctly tight.

When they reached the arena instead of going straight in Hinata gently pulled Harry into a side room next to the door.

"Harry-kun are you feeling alright?" Hinata asked as she stood between the door and the red-faced boy.

"I...I...What the hell was with those girls and not wearing clothes and..hamph!" Harry's rant was gently cut off by Hinata's soft hand as she put it over Harry's mouth.

"They WANT you to look at them Harry-kun, they're trying to get you to notice them and maybe choose them for your Harem" Hinata answered as she stepped up to Harry and pulled him into a gentle one armed hug, "didn't you like the view they were giving you?"

"In my old world I'd probably have gotten flogged for even being in the same room as a girl half as undressed as they were" Hinata looked blank faced for a moment before she let out a sigh.

"Harry-kun I know this is probably going to be difficult but your going to need to get over it. This world basically runs on sex and the faster you get used to it the better" Hinata pulled Harry into a hug (and made sure that his face was buried in her cleavage) "Just relax Harry, and enjoy the show".

"I'll try" Harry mumbled around Hinata large breasts, sending a pleasurable vibration through them that made Hinata blush and silently moan.

BREAK

"POUND!"

'SMACK!'

Nanoha's fist collided solidly with the cheek of the pokegirl she was having a 'mock' battle with. The girl's head jerked to the side and the rest of her body followed along, dumping her onto the ground in a tangle.

Her opponent was taller then her, heavier then her and...technically...stronger then her. But Nanoha didn't really feel threatened by her opponent. The girl was a Damsel, a pokegirl know for both their completed incompetence in a fight and their ability to absorb insane amounts of punishment, all with a ditzy smile on their face. Which made them perfect for a training aid (Punching Bag)

Dr. Psy had asked the man in change of the pokegirl ranch to give Nanoha a practical lesson in the use of her pokegirl abilities. The rancher had agreed and now Nanoha was using a poor Damsel as a punching bag.

Not that Nanoha was doing any actual "damage" to said Damsel. Every bruise, scrape and contusion was healed good as new within seconds of the injury being dished out. Nanoha had a feeling that if she really wanted to do ANY! damage to this pokegirl she'd have to breakout the cartridges and the artillery spells.

"HOLD!" Nanoha skidded to a stop and froze in place when the voice of the rancher snapped across the arena, fist cocked back for another attack.

"That was very good for a newly converted girl dear" The rancher said as he looked both girls over for damage "But that's enough for today."

"Thank you Richard-san for your kind words" Nanoha replied will giving the man a bow.

"Return to your tamer girl, he's just as new here as you are and is probably worried about your health after this little training exercise" Nanoha gave the rancher another quick bow then bolted off for the stands to find Harry. She spotted him just entering the arena with Sakura's Herbalist Hinata and trotted over to the boy and gave him an energetic hug.

"Are you feeling any better Master?" Nanoha asked, though she was grinning like an idiot as Harry groaned over being called 'Master'.

"Nanoha" 'sigh' "What have I told you about calling me master" Nanoha giggled at the put-a-pon pout on Harry's fate.

"To bad 'Master' but right now I feel like calling you master" Nanoha crowed as she release Harry from the hug and bounced back a step to spin in place.

"Nanoha dear your spooking Harry" said as she walked up behind the young pokegirl, though it was obvious to everyone around them that the good doctor was trying not to laugh.

"Sorry" Nanoha tried to sound apologetic, but the grin on her face undercut her attempt.

"Anyway I've just learned that dinner will start in about an hour, but before that Harry please take Nanoha to the baths and give her a good scrubbing, she stinks" Dr. Psy said the last part as she pushed a sputtering Nanoha towards Harry while waving a hand in front of her face.

"And Harry dear I really do mean it when I say that 'You' need to be the one doing the scrubbing" Nanoha froze for a moment as her mind worked through what the good doctor had just said before a ribbon of drawl appeared in the corner of her mouth and a lecherous grin took over her face. Then she grabbed Harry by the arm and dragged him from the stadium, to the general amusement of the various on lookers.

"That was cruel" Sakura giggled as she watched the poor boy get dragged away.

"It's for Harry's own good" Dr. Psy said without any hint of remorse.

BREAK

By the time they reached the ranch's public bathhouse Harry had managed to convince Nanoha that, yes he did in fact know how to walk on his own. Not that that stopped Nanoha from pulling him along anyway.

The ranch's public bathhouse was a large, single story cinder block building which was divided into numerous suites. Each suite consisted of a large raised pool which filled half the room, a line of shower heads with curtain rings along one wall while the other wall was home to a strange looking chair and table. There were also a rack of cubbie holes next to the door.

"Will you be needing any assistance?" the pokegirl how had shown them to the room asked.

"No thank you, we're good" Nanoha said to the Bimbo while giving the her best adorable psychopath look. But the Bimbo didn't acknowledge Nanoha's reply and continued to look to Harry for an answer.

"Eer? Um no I think we're good, thanks" a blushing Harry answered as he tried to keep his eye's on the Bimbo's face, instead of looking at the large breasts that her one size too small robe barely covered. Or the lacy, black...Thong?...that the girl's slightly spread legged pose keep flashing him glimpses of.

"Well if you need anything just call the front desk and they'll send someone right over" the Bimbo said before turning and exiting the room with a sway in her hips. Nanoha waited for the door to shut be she used the middle finger of her right hand to pull down an eyelid while also sticking her tongue out at the door.

"NAAAHHH"

"Nanoha that wasn't nice" Harry admonished without any real heat.

"Sorry master, but that slut should learn to keep her hands to herself" Nanoha replied before she led Harry over to the cubbies. Harry sighed and was about to comment when Nanoha shoved the basket from one of the cubbies in his face.

"Strip" Nanoha ordered with a smile. Harry gave the grinning auburn-haired pokegirl a flat look before he sighed again and started taking his clothes off. For Nanoha the task of stripping was much easier; she just ordered Rein to absorb all the living fibers that made up her clothes, and whalla! naked.

With the matter of clothing settled Nanoha turned and gave her once again red-faced master a smile before she started to walk to one of the showers with a slight sway in her hips. After reaching her chosen shower Nanoha turned around and smiled at Harry again.

"Well get over here and wash me like you were told master" blushing a deep red Harry removed the last of his clothing before he nervously strode over to the shower where a naked Nanoha was waiting expectantly. Once he got there Nanoha hand him a bottle of shampoo, then turned on the water and waited for it to warm up.

"Start with my hair master" Nanoha instructed as she stepped under the steaming torrent "then you can use the body wash to scrub the rest of me". Harry just sighed as he started working the shampoo into her Nanoha's hair and washed it out before he started running a soapy rag over Nanoha's back, much to her not so secret pleasure.

BREAK.

'Meanwhile in Nanoha mind'

Rein purred to herself as she felt Harry run the rag over Nanoha's body. She didn't consider the body she resided in to be hers as she had basically forced herself onto Nanoha.

But that didn't matter at the moment as the sensation of her master's hands work the body she inhabited.

Not that it was doing much to restrain the ache that even now was chewing at the fibers that made up her body; the desire to take the sensations Rein was feeling and turn them up to ten! Rein knew that Harry was having a hard accepting that sex was such an escencel part of the world he now lived in, and Rein had been determined to follow Nanoha's lead in not pushing the subject too hard with the boy. But now over the last month Rein had been feeling her sanity slowly fraying as the time spent without real sexual gratification stretched longer.

And as something in her finally broke loss and her mind was rapidly fogged over with lust Rein could only think one phrase.

'Sorry'

BREAK.

Harry realized something wasn't right when Nanoha went suddenly stiff and stopped reacting to the scrubbing he'd been giving her.

He realized something might be wrong when Nanoha's hand reached back and grab his semi-erect member.

And he was definitely sure that something was wrong when Nanoha turn and pushed him to the floor while guiding his member into her opening as some of Rein's fibers moved to tie them together. Nanoha then began to grind herself hard against Harry's crotch while occasionally raising and lowering herself slowly on Harry's cock.

'MISS PSY!' Harry shouted out mentally when he saw the blank look in Nanoha's eyes and realized that Nanoha was unconscious 'SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH NANOHA!'

'Hhm? what seems to be the pro...Hoo may!'

'Miss Psy?' Harry asked as Nanoha started to bounce faster.

'Harry, Rein is very close to going feral and her mind is desperately trying to get the pleasure she needs to stay sane. To do this Rein knocked out Nanoha and has taken over her body in order to have her way with you'

'So how do I stop her Miss Psy?' Harry's mental voice was starting to panic.

'I'm sorry to say Harry that their isn't a way to stop her, at least not one to won't cause the both of them serious trouble late. Your just going to have to let Rein get it out of her system, and then make sure that you keep her well pleasured in the future' Dr. Psy heard poor Harry give a mental groan when he heard that; though wether that was from what she had just told him, or the growing pressure he was feeling downstairs from Rein's continued bouncing was up for debate.

Before Harry could formulate a response his whole body stiffened and his hips rose to intercepted Rein's downward stroke, driving himself deeper into Nanoha's tight core and caused the girl herself to stiffen before both seemed to lose all muscle control and Nanoha slumped onto Harry's chest. Harry lay there panting for a moment before he managed to force his head to raise and look at the girl snuggling with him. Nanoha was laying on his chest with only the slight raise and fall of her chest showing that she was sleeping pretty soundly. Harry considered rolling Nanoha off his chest and finishing the shower while she was asleep, But when he tried to move he felt most of the nerves in his body seize up.

Harry had just enough strength and body control left to drag himself and Nanoha to the side of the shower, where they weren't nearly being drowned in the spray of water. Here Harry leaned himself against the wall, pulled a still snoozing Nanoha onto his lap and waited for either someone to come find them or the shakes to wear off.

Break.

Chapter End.
Sign up to rate and review this story