Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Crowding

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Things get worse when Tsuzuki and Anna receive some uninvited guests.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-02-23 - 791 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Two: Crowding:

Victoria sat in the living room. Anna pace around in the kitchen.

“Why is she here?” she whispered.

“No idea,” Airi whispered back.

“She can’t stay here!”

Chapter Thirty-Two: Crowding:

Victoria sat in the living room. Anna pace around in the kitchen.

"Why is she here?" she whispered.

"No idea," Airi whispered back.

"She can't stay here!"

"Yes, I know."

"How do we get rid of her?"

"Shit if I know."

Anna looked into the living room. Victoria sat on couch, looking in. The older woman turned back away. Shit! Anna gritted her teeth as she cursed herself.

Victoria sat in distain. Why here? Why here of all places? She shook her head. Damn it!

"You want me to kill her?" Sosuke asked. Victoria shook her head.

"No?" the kitsune asked.

"Won't do any good," Victoria said. "She won't die. That bitch has the devil's luck."

"So…?"

"We're stuck here."

"Oh."

Victoria sighed. Haruka was no use either. That old lady wouldn't pick up. The young tsukai stared at her phone when she heard footsteps. She glanced up and saw Anna staring at her. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess," she said. "You don't want me here either, right? You don't have to say it. Why did you even let me in?"

"Why did you come here?"

"Didn't have a choice." Victoria narrowed her eyes in a cold glare. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"No. I don't trust you either."

"Figures." Victoria eyed her cousin. "What will you do now? Kick me out? Kill me? Turn me over to your shinigami pals?"

"I don't know…" Anna said. She frowned and puffed up her cheeks.

It got worse when the door opened.

"I'm home!" Tsuzuki shouted. Anna froze with big eyes. Oh shit!

"Don't say a word!" she hissed. She turned and walked to the front door. To Anna's shock, her husband wasn't alone.

"Babe," she said. "Who are all of these people with you?" Tsuzuki turned and looked at the people standing behind him in dark cloaks.

"Uh… well…" he said. "It's kind of hard to explain it…" Just what they needed: An apartment with four uninvited guests.

Kirika-chan's cries became the icing and sprinkles on top of an awful cake. Anna groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Coming, sweetie," she grumbled.

"What the hell?!" Tsuzuki shouted when he walked into the living room. Anna gritted her teeth as she walked down the hall.

"Well, fuck," she mumbled under her breath. Wonderful…

“Yes, I know.”

“How do we get rid of her?”

“Shit if I know.”

Anna looked into the living room. Victoria sat on couch, looking in. The older woman turned back away. Shit! Anna gritted her teeth as she cursed herself.

--------

Victoria sat in distain. Why here? Why here of all places? She shook her head.Damn it!

“You want me to kill her?” Sosuke asked. Victoria shook her head.

“No?” the kitsune asked.

“Won’t do any good,” Victoria said. “She won’t die. That bitch has the devil’s luck.”

“So…?”

“We’re stuck here.”

“Oh.”

Victoria sighed. Haruka was no use either. That old lady wouldn’t pick up. The young tsukai stared at her phone when she heard footsteps. She glanced up and saw Anna staring at her. Victoria rolled her eyes.

“Let me guess,” she said. “You don’t want me here either, right? You don’t have to say it. Why did you even let me in?”

“Why did you come here?”

“Didn’t have a choice.” Victoria narrowed her eyes in a cold glare. “You don’t believe me, do you?”

“No. I don’t trust you either.”

“Figures.” Victoria eyed her cousin. “What will you do now? Kick me out? Kill me? Turn me over to your shinigami pals?”

“I don’t know…” Anna said. She frowned and puffed up her cheeks.

It got worse when the door opened.

“I’m home!” Tsuzuki shouted. Anna froze with big eyes. Oh shit!

“Don’t say a word!” she hissed. She turned and walked to the front door. To Anna’s shock, her husband wasn’t alone.

“Babe,” she said. “Who are all of these people with you?” Tsuzuki turned and looked at the people standing behind him in dark cloaks.

“Uh… well…” he said. “It’s kind of hard to explain it…” Just what they needed: An apartment with four uninvited guests.

Kirika-chan’s cries became the icing and sprinkles on top of an awful cake. Anna groaned and rolled her eyes.

“Coming, sweetie,” she grumbled.

“What the hell?!” Tsuzuki shouted when he walked into the living room. Anna gritted her teeth as she walked down the hall.

“Well, fuck,” she mumbled under her breath. Wonderful…
Sign up to rate and review this story