Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Cut Off the Monster’s Hands

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and Tsuzuki have a nasty mess on her their hands. Meanwhile, the guests have a little surprise for Victoria.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-02-24 - 527 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Three: Cut Off the Monster's Hands:

Anna held Kirika-chan as she stood in the crowded living room. Victoria sat on the couch glaring at her. The two men and woman dressed in black cloaks eyed Victoria. Tsuzuki stood off in corner unsure of what to think. He turned to his wife with a forced smile on his face.

"Honey, can we talk?" the shinigami asked. Anna turned and walked into the kitchen. Tsuzuki followed behind.

Who was going to speak first? The couple stared each other down.

"Why is Victoria here?" Tsuzuki finally asked. Anna clenched her teeth.

"She's on the run," she said.

"From Minori's people?"

"Yes."

"Oh crap!" Tsuzuki pressed his hand to his forehead.

"Yeah…"

"Why did you let her in?"

"I don't know…"

"Seriously?"

"Do you think she would leave easily?"

Tsuzuki thought about that for a second. "Good point."

"Exactly."

"So… What do we do with her?"

"I don't know!"

"Wait… what?"

"Please don't…" She eyed her husband. "Speaking of which, who were those people with you?"

Tsuzuki nervously laughed. "Uh… Well…" Anna slammed her hand against her forehead.

"Damn it, Asato-kun!" she shouted.

"They just followed me here," he said. "I didn't see them until the last minute!" Anna frowned.

"I know that's not a good excuse," the shinigami said.

"Never mind that," his wife said. "What are we going to do with all these people?"

"They won't leave," Tsuzuki said.

"Yes, I know. I don't want to have to haul a body of the apartment!"

"Neither do I, but we can't let them stay here." Tsuzuki and Anna looked into their living room. The couple smiled and waved.

Victoria glared at the other guests on the other side of the room.

"I don't like these people," Sosuke whispered. Victoria shook her head. The kitsune glared at the guests in their black cloaks.

"Shall I kill them?" he asked.

"No," Victoria said. Sosuke gave her a puzzled like.

"No?"

"They could attack back and kill us both."

"So?"

"I don't want to die."

"We're going to die soon anyway."

Victoria glanced over at him. "What did you say?"

Her kitsune cursed himself. I should not have said that.

"Nothing," Sosuke lied. His master gave him frosty look.

"What?" the kitsune asked.

"Don't lie," Victoria said.

"What are you talking about? I'm lying."

"Don't let to me. Tell me what's going on." Her eyes could burn a hole through the soul. Sosuke sighed and rolled his eyes. I didn't want to come to this. The kitsune looked at his master. He sighed again.

"This will take a while," Sosuke said.

Meanwhile, the guests in cloaks stared Victoria and her kitsune. The woman in the group slowly moved her lips. Her boys quickly nodded. The youngest, an adolescent boy, took out a really thin piece of paper. Writing appeared on the front and back before it disappeared again. The paper broke down into dust. The boy moved his eyes back and forth, saying it was done.

That should do it.

Tsuzuki and Anna walked back into the living room. The wife clapped her hands together.

"Okay," she said. "Who's staying for dinner?"
Sign up to rate and review this story