Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Mine

by ukeueue 0 reviews

Insomnia redux.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Ares, Xena, Other - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 223 words - Complete

0Unrated
27. Mine
4 June 2006
X/A - Insomnia redux

When Ares picked her up and stepped into the aether, Discord thought that he was finally going to get that holier-than-thou goldie-pants to return her to her body, but they ended up in the middle of some forest she didn't recognize. Where were they?

Her! He came to see her! What was he doing talking to her in the middle of the night?

His grasp was careless and rough when he sat down beside warrior-bitch-extreme, so Discord squawked indignantly and flapped her wings, berating him for squishing her, but all that came out was a series of enraged clucks. Disgusted that she was ignored, she ruffled her feathers and settled down to roost.

Xena must have said something because Discord heard Ares laugh- that low, rumbly, sexy laugh she only heard when he was truly happy: when a conquest had gone according to plan or something.

Damn her! Who did she think she was, making Ares laugh like that? That's it; she's getting it.

Discord aimed a hard peck at the warrior princess's hand, but she moved it out of the way almost absentmindedly at the last moment.

Discord screamed in frustration and strained, wings pumping, to remove herself from Ares' grasp, intent on pecking that godsforsaken bitch's eyes out.

Aw fuck. She laid an egg again.
Sign up to rate and review this story