Categories > Original > Horror > Guilty As Told By Izzy Masterson

Chapter 6 Howling At The Moon

by orieo82 0 reviews

Boy when werewolves attack they sure take a toll on your body

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2017-03-07 - Updated: 2017-04-12 - 3876 words

0Unrated
Raven giggled creating a portal and advancing onto her lost daughter John who would meet his nightmare a clingy girl by the name of Winnie the wolf and Raven owed her some favors.
Raven(Raising her arms) I hope you enjoy your lovely parting gift because there's a boy out there who would love to be in your shoes.
John(Looking at the portal) Where exactly does this lead?
Raven(Shrugging) Who knows but it has to be better than Jump City am I right?
John(Pinning Raven to the wall) Tell me where you're sending me right now daughter of Trigon.
Raven sneered growing bulging muscles and pushing John into the portal.
Raven(Dusting her hands off) Well that's the end of him and my nightmare reendevous'.
John screamed as Winnine flooded his head and she giggled cackling like a witch as John fell in what felt like a bottomless pit.
Raven(Sneaking into Robins room) Want powers do you? Want a new life do you? Want a mama do you? Well you're getting all three rolled into one crazy gothic package sucka.
Raven crept up to Robin's bed sneering as she dressed him in Winnie the wolf everything her new daughter' obsession and adding a super power to Robin making him a giant at a moment's notice and indestructable.
Raven(Giggling) Tomorrow morning you'll wake up a changed man Robin and thanks to moi you'll also contribute to John's worst nightmare a clingy eight year old wolf looking for love to live on in nightmares.
Raven snickered walking from Robin's room Winnie decorating his walls, stuffed animals, clothes, bed sheets, blanket, rug, and slippers as Robin moaned not knowing what his morning was going to be like.
Raven(Jumping into her bed) Pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon and toast for me and my little one tomorrow then it's Hotel Transylvania one and two.
Raven sighed happily and dozed off dreaming of Winnie's mother and Robin no fault of his own dreamed of Winnie and she was unstopable in Robin's dreams.
________________________________________________________________________________
Winnie's Zing
John finally fell onto land trees surrounding him and he slowly stood up dusting himself off not knowing how scary his nightmares were going to be.
John(Looking around) Woods seriously she's the daughter of Trigon and she brings me to the woods?
Dennis slowly crept from behind a patch of trees beaten up and John walked past him not noticing him.
Dennis(Holding his hands out) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE MY PAPA DRAC BANISHED HER FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa small fry where did you come from?
Dennis(Holding a pail) She eats bones and we can't let her smell your flesh.
John: Kid I'm confused here just who are we talking about?
Dennis(Chanting) Can't say her name gives her power. Can't say her name gives her power, Can't say her name gives her power.
John: Kid calm down she can't be that scary I mean she's all the way out in the woods. What could a girl do to me in the woods?
Dennis(Whispering) You think vampires are scary she's worse she feeds off our flesh.
John: Look kid I was dropped here literally so maybe I was brought here for a reason.
Dennis(Amazed) It's you the boy that opened the sky you're from the prophecy? I have to protect you Sir John.
John: Wait you know my name?
Dennis(Nodding) Everybody at Hotel Transylvania knows of you Sir John. You're going to save us from she who must not be named.
John(Walking ahead of Dennis) Who is she Voldemort's daughter?
Dennis(Confused) Who is this Moldymort?
John: Nevermind just show me where you feed She who must not be named.
Dennis(Opening a thicket) Over here but I doubt you have the power to beat her right now. My mama always says practice makes perfect.
John walked into the thicket hearing a loud snoring and he crunched over bone after bone littering the ground.
Dennis(Whispering) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't wake her she's cranky if she get's woken up out of her own free will.
John looked down and found a small wolf girl moaning and turning over with John smirking.
John(Snickering) Seriously this is what everyone's afraid of a thumb sucking wolf cub?
Dennis(Whispering) Surrrrrrrreeeeeeeee you caught her when she's sleeping just wait till she wakes up.
John(Unsheathing a blade) Say goodnight wolf cub.
John stabbed Winnie and she gasped her eyes getting bigger and blood poured down her brown fur and pink dress with John beaming.
John: The prophecy was true I guess I am this town's hero unlike wolf cub here.
Winnie(Weak) There's-more-to-the-prophecy-my-zing-you-were-supposed-to-save-me-zing, zing-now-there's-nobody-to-protect-Hotel-Transylvania-from-Mavis-Drac-and-Dennis'-reign.
John(Pulling the blade out of Winnie) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that just too fucking bad?
Dennis(Closing his eyes) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo you shouldn't have taken the blade out and you definitely shouldn't have swore.
John(Laughing) What's she gonna do punish me? I mean she's a pint sized wolf for God sakes.
Dennis(Singing) Nottttttttttt forrrrrrrrrrrrr longggggggggggg. Now you get to see why we banished her.
John turned around to find Winnie 12 FT. tall, razor sharp claws and teeth, a bushy tail, and her cuts were healed a little girl dressed like Winnie on her back.
Winnie(Snatching John up) WELL, WELL, WELL WHAT HAVE WE HERE MY ZING? LOOKS LIKE I TURNED THE TABLES ON THIS NIGHTMARE AND FOUND A WAY TO MAKE ME THE PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John(Gasping) Paw-on-my-windpipe-can't-breathe-need-air-still-human-you-know.
Winnie: DENNIS GO FIX MY ZING SOME DINNER THE SAME AS MINE I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS BAD LITTLE ZING, ZING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John(Struggling) Look-I-know-nothing-about-any-prophecy-so-let-me-go-and-I'll-be-on-my-merry-old-oh my God.
John's last three words were lost as the girl on Winnie's back grew 20 FT. tall a black hood XXXXXXXXXl falling over her as she cackled down at John.
Girl: YOU KNOWWWWWWWWWWW WINNIE'S NOT SOOOOOOOOOO BAD I MEAN I WORSHIP HER AND SHE'S BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winnie: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZING, ZING I MEAN GIVE ME A CHANCE I GURANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John was lifted to Winnie's blue eyes and she giggled snuggling John like a teddy bear as Raven and Winnie's mom ran into the clearing.
Raven(Snickering) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look's like Winnie found her zing, zing.
Girl: MAMA LOOK I'M A GIANT AND WINNIE THE WOLF'S BIGGEST FAN I MEAN WHO CAN BE A BIGGER FAN THAN ME?
Raven(Walking around the girl and Winnie) Nobody I know Alice and by the look of things no more Robin to lead the Titans soooooooooooo I'll take the reigns.
Winnie(Booming) DENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE ARE MY ZINGS DINNER AND HURRY YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MAKE ME MAD MY EX ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dennis ran back into the clearing with fried chicken and Winnie giggled throwing John to the ground and growing back to normal size Alice joining her.
Winnie(Clearing her throat) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh the worst thing about being a giant is the sore throats you get from screaming.
John(Backing away) Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo about this prophecy.
Winnie(Unrolling a parchment) It says here that a boy will open the sky and be forced to endure the tortures of Winnie the wolf cub.
John: And those would be what exactly?
Winnie(Pointing at Dennis) Ask him he's the ex zing. He banished me here and made this prophecy.
Dennis(Making a disgusted face) Kisses slobbery ones and they will come when she wants them, wolf cub hugs which are tighter than bear hugs, and of course her no bottoms rule which as luck would have it is for all her brother's too.
John: No bottoms?
Winnie(Twirling around John) You thought the portal was bottomless well check this out my zing, zing.
Winnie bent over her head under her paws her blue eyes staring at John as she wagged her bushy tail and John saw no underwear on her.
Winnie: Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bottomless and as a wolf the world is our bathroom.
John looked at Winnie's mom and she looked back shrugging and gazing into his eyes.
Winnie's mom: Don't look at me I've been getting on her about the no bottoms rule since she was out of diapers.
Winnie(Beaming) Yeppppppppp and my brothers hate that rule because it's how I torture all 82 of them by mooning them and making my stench their bedroom smell.
John: So why am I here exactly?
Raven, Alice, Dennis, Winnie's mom, and Winnie: To fullfill the prophecy.
John: To endure Winnie's tortures?
Winnie(Sneering) That's right my zing, zing.
Dennis(Walking away) No worries you two will be fed breakfast, lunch, a snack, dinner, and a midnight snack every night.
Winnie's mom: Wellllllllllllll I've gotta go too I have 82 wolves to care for 84 including myself and my husband so Win give him hell and John was it? Good luck staying human here.
Winnie's mom, Alice, Raven, and Dennis left as Winnie grinned knowing the best way to torture John.
Winnie(Walking around the chicken bucket) Says here that you're a bully and us wolves hate bullies.
John(Shoving Winnie) Awwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that just too bad.
Winnie's nose trickled blood as John smiled grabbing the chicken bucket and venturing further into the woods.
Winnie(Rubbing her paw across her nose) Time to show Mr. Tough Guy who's the alpha around here.
John walked to a clearing and sat down munching on chicken not seeing the bones littering the clearing.
Winnie(Hiding in the shadows) Now you will get the best torture ever a young girl wolf as your bully.
John laughed eating more chicken as Winnie rubbed a necklace and the sky turned a bright pink shrinking him.
Winnie(Towering over John) Gulping and begging is in order here so if you show me how scared you are I may take it easy on you.
John whimpered as Winnie grinned taking an outline of a wolf from a backpack she had.
Winnie: Nowwwwwwwww Wolfie time for you to meet your villain Winnie Annabeth Simmonds.
Winnie held John down and forced him into the wolf outline as he snapped his eyes open breathing heavily glad it was just a nightmare.
John(Looking down at himself) Yipes why am I still small?
John's sister giggled twirling into the room decked out in a Winnie the wolf costume.
Sister: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to be Winnie this Hallow's Eve my zing, zing.
John(Shuddering) Please don't call me that.
Sister(Getting nose to nose with John) Yea and I made a deal with Winnie my body for her candy boy is she stupid.
John: Actually she's a genius you're stupid for taking that deal.
Sister(Licking John) Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope you like licks Winnie said you're her new bully and her licks are DIS-GUS-TING ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaa.
John shivered as his sister bounced on the balls of her feet ready to pay Winnie her body for all of Winnie's candy.
John's mom: Alright Munchies time for Trick Or Treating my loves.
John was lifted from his bed dressed in a wolf costume with his sister cackling knowing soon it wouldn't be a costume.
Sister(Running to the door) Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Trick Or Treating my favorite passtime.
John shivered as a cold wind blew on him and on top of it all he was scared of how big a bully Winnie would be to him.
John's mom: Alright kids have fun after your bags are full we'll go home and put you to bed.
John hurried around the neighborhood and filled his bag running back to his mother as his sister joined him.
John's mom: Bedtime honey's then tomorrow it's candy galore.
John(Sneering) For some of us.
Sister(Tripping John) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa Winnie's going to be soooooooooo fat once she gets both of our candy.
John(Laughing) She won't be getting mine I can promise you that.
Sister(Closing her door) Pleasant dreams Bully bait and Winnie's zing, zing he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeee.
John walked back to his room not knowing just how spoiled Winnie really was and what she was going to do to his sister.
__________________________________________________________________________________
HOWLING AT THE MOON
John's sister pulled the covers to her chin and giggled closing her eyes falling asleep Winnie's bones materializing into her room Winnie ready to make good on their deal.
Sister: I thought you'd never come.
Winnie's bones reconstructed themselves and an evil smile spread over her face as she advanced onto John's sister.
Winnie(Shaking her head) Lisa, Lisa, Lisa don't you know to never make a deal with a wolf we're natural born habitual liars.
Lisa(Gulping) What does habitual mean?
Winnie(Sneering) It means that we make a habbit of lying and you just gave me your body as a reward.
Lisa(Looking down at herself) You don't want my body I'm much too plump and pudgy it must have been all the Halloween candy I ate.
Winnie(Slinking up to Lisa) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want your body and like it or not your going to give it to me.
John(Storming into Lisa's room) Not without a fight she's not.
Winnie wiggled her fingers and John stopped in his tracks as if he was a statue.
Winnie(Slinking up to John) Awwwwwww what's the matter zing, zing Winnie got your tongue?
After Winnie said this a 12 FT. tongue wrapped itself around John and Winnie set her sights back on Lisa.
Winnie(Slinking up to Lisa) We have pretty much the same figure Lize. See I'm a candy hog too try living with 85 brothers and not be one.
Lisa(Backing away) Uhhhhhhhhhh I think you should go.
Winnie(Sneering) Awwwwwwwwwwww but the fun's just begining.
Lisa made a mad dash for the door but a girl who was babysitting Lisa and John blocked the way.
Girl: Where do you think you're going?
Lisa(Trying to push the girl) Out- of- the- way- Connie- grrrrrrrrr- why- are- you- so- hard- to- move?
Connie Souphanousinphone giggled shoving Lisa back into the room Winnie licking her lips hungrily at her prey and new body.
Connie(Slamming the door) And no noise I'm trying to study for Algebra and find a dress to the dance this weekend.
Lisa(Scratching the door) Nooooooooooooooo you've gotta let me outtttttttttt she wants my body.
Connie(Behind the door) My suggestion give it to her and be done with it.
Winnie(Showing her claws) It would be nice to have a manicure it's been so long since I had one a pedicure too.
Connie sneered knowing John was Winnie's too but she had a plan for John.
Winnie(Handing Connie a tongue cocoon) There you can have him I was bored with him anyways.
Connie(Unwrapping the cocoon) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with you little boy?
John(Shaking off) Ewwwwwwwwwwwww werewolf drool.
Connie(Walking around John) If I didn't know any better I'd say you were the same exact size I was at three.
John(Squeezing his clothes out) So what are you getting at?
Connie(Looking at John's report card) Straight A's too just like me.
John(Shaking his hair out) Is this going anywhere quick?
Connie(Opening a case) And a violinist too? You're three for three kiddo.
John: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie: Soooooooooooo I was thinking maybe you'd like an older sister instead of a little sister.
John: Uhh sure but where will I find one of those?
Connie(Walking around John) The answer to all three is Connie Souphanousinphone John. As I stated already we're one and the same from our figure, straight A's, and violin skills.
John: Sure where do I sign?
Connie(Excitedly) Here, here, here, here, there, there, there, inital here, here, there there and sign in blood here.
John did as she asked and Connie's shadow swallowed him up as she laughed evilly.
Connie(Grabbing John's hand) Follow me President of the Winnie Wolf fan club we got to get you ready for bed.
John was led to a bathroom where a backpack with Winnie The Wolf on it covered in glitter met him and Connie unpacked it.
Connie(Turning bath water on) First you've got to be washed from your head to your toeses then we'll start your transformation.
John hopped into the tub relaxing as Connie poured bubble bath in and bubbles surrounded him.
Connie(Looking at her cell phone sneering) Be right back sibby you just relax and enjoy that bath.
Connie walked into the hall answering her phone knowing all too well who it was.
Connie: Connie's Nightmare Fest this is Connie and how may I help you Bobby?
Bobby Hill gulped seeing his room decked out in Connie everywhere even his sheets and blankets.
Bobby: What did you do to my room?
Connie(Sneering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing I just made you an invitation to take me to the harvest dance this weekend.
Bobby(Fearful) Connie we broke up remember?
Connie(Nodding) Yes then we made up, broke up again, made up again, broke up again, and made up again let's face it Bobby you're my on again off again.
Bobby: On again off again?
Connie(Beaming) Yep see your the boy that will never leave me because I'll settle for you each and every time.
Bobby(Nervous) Great-so-what-time-should-I-pick-you-up?
Connie: 6:00 and find a boy for my littelest sib Shania someone along the age of three and be quick because I'm not one to be kept waiting Bobby.
Bobby gulped as Connie hung up snickering holding a vial of something on her neck.
Connie(Spinning the vial) Bobby lots of luck becuase you just gained the honor of growing up Souphanousinphone all over again.
Connie walked back to the bathroom to find John's normally pale skin brown, his blonde hair black, his small petite feet huge, and his black eyes green which Connie used to hypnotize Bobby.
Connie(Lifting John up) Well Shania looks like we have a boy of the friend variety to make so let's get you dressed and then we can make sure wolf girl is a wolf and pay Bobby Hill a little visit.
Connie opened Lisa's room as she tried dashing out but Shania being a gymnast, a ballet dancer, and a cheerleader had quick reflexes and grabbed her.
Winnie: Wowwwwwwwwwww she's quick on her hands and her feet.
Connie(Smiling down at Shania) Yep she's the fastest hands in Arlen.
Winnie(Jumping on top of Lisa) Nowwwwwwwwwwww let's get this over with.
Winne's stomach bulged molding with Lisa's as Lisa screamed and thrived in pain with Winnie cackling making Lisa's body hers and that included her huge feet and talon claws.
Winnie(Flexing her claws) Nowwwwwwwwwww nobody's safe.
Lisa's eyeball was in Winnie's throat as Winnie cackled coldly flexing her claws beaming down at her new tummy seeing Lisa's face in it.
Connie(Sneering) Well Shania's tucked in and it looks like I lost two clients in one night yayyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Winnie(Looking down at Lisa's face) And here I thought this would be-
Winnie screeched in pain losing her fur and skin, a nightgown, slippers, and underwear appeared back on Lisa's body.
Lisa(Weak) Hah-I-learned-the-trick-to-defeating-you-stupid-wolf.
Connie(Turning the lights off in the room) Light's out victim number 2 David my new boyfriend and I have things to discuss.
Lisa gulped as the door closed and Connie chuckled coldly walking down the stairs hoping Bobby could stand a little girl that was smarter than him.
Bobby(Knocking) CCCCCCCCCCOOOOOONNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE LET ME IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie(Opening the door) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Bobby problems?
Bobby(Looking down at his clothes) Yea either I'm losing weight or I'm shrinking.
Connie(Chuckling) You can't lose weight that drastically Bobby it's physically impossible but shrinking well that could be happening thanks to my laotian vooooooooodoooooooooo ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Bobby(Shrieking) Your what?
Connie(Waving the necklace) My Laotian voodoo see I have a sister and in Laotian that makes me a woman not a little girl or even a teenaged girl.
Bobby(Trying to pull his clothes on) So-what? What-does-that-have-to-to-with-the-price-of-propane-in-Arlen?
Connie(Spinning her necklace) Welllllllllllllll that means I have magical powers as a laotian woman. And you Bobby Hill broke up with me and now your caught in my web of voodoo.
Bobby gulped as Connie grew taller than him and she snatched him up and led him to Shania his new playmate.
Connie(Whispering) Awwwwwwwwwwww she's fast asleep Cutesy Honiest Bunniest girl. Better not wake her Bobby she's kind of cranky without her eight hours or at least I was at her age.
Connie shoved Bobby in and gently closed the door sneering as she locked him in and skipped back to Lisa's room to check Winnie's progress.
Connie(Opening the door) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Wolfie are you making an appearance yet?
Lisa(Weak) Not-yet-and-here-I-thought-she-was-stronger-than-me-I-mean-why-doesn't-she-come-out-already?
Bobby shrieked as he was pushed from Shania's room wrapped in duct tape as Shania beamed skipping up to Lisa's room to show Lisa why Winnie wasn't coming.
Shania(Taping Bobby to the wall) Stick around Mr. Noisy I have big plans for you and I but first thing's first.
Shania donned a Winnie The Wolf nightgown, Winnie The Wolf Slippers, A Winnie The Wolf headband with ears, and Winnie The Wolf Underwear with working tail on the hiney beaming down at Lisa.
Shania: Seeeeeeeeeeee Wolfy has nobody to believe in her but that was until I became President Of The WINNIE-THE-WOLF-FAN-CLUB HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Lisa moaned in pain as Winnie cackled from deep in her stomach and Shania cackled coldly closing her eyes as Lisa's feet became gigantic, her body was full of fur, she grew paws, claws, and a tail slowly materialized this being the most painful to Lisa.
Shania(Shrugging) Nowwwwwwwwww instead of your eyeball in Winnie's throat and your face in her tummy it's the other way around.
Lisa shrieked hearing Winnie's evil laughter from deep inside her stomach and she also knew Winnie needed a soul that wasn't Lisa's to be reserected.
Lisa(Beaming) Sorry Cupcake no soul food for you and that means no wolf girl for me.
A little boy stirred in the bed next to Lisa's she knew as her other brother and she gasped as Winnie's claws slashed the boy Terry apart and a white lifeforce flew into Winnie and she giggled coldly.
Lisa(Crying) Nooooooooooooo-he-was-my-brother-how-could-you-do-that?
Winnie POV: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I have a soul and you're history what was it you called me? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cupcake.
Winnie's claws slashed through Lisa's body easily and emerged like being born again Lisa screaming in pain and then her lifeforce joined Terry's.
Winnie(Ruffling Shania's hair) Thanks for believing in me squirt I couldn't have come back without you Munchie.
Shania(Walking off) The rest are brothers and I know THE PERFECT GIRL TO THROW INTO THE MIX HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HEEEEEEEEEE.
A shadow shrouded the boy's room and The Psycho Theme played as they shrieked not liking this girl and for good reason.
Shania(Grabbing Bobby) That should shake things up a bit and if you think being her brother's hard wait till you little Bobby Hill become her boyfriend/best friend for life.
Shania, Connie, Winnie, and the girl shrieked in devious laughter as the boys all cringed getting closer to each other.
Well that's it for now so R&R and I'll write more tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story