Categories > Original > Horror > Guilty As Told By Izzy Masterson

Chapter 5 DillyWood VS. Zootopia

by orieo82 0 reviews

Susie Derkins has finally concocted the perfect plan to get even with the residents of Dillywood.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2016-12-16 - 3719 words

0Unrated
Kick jumped up in his own bed screaming sweat pouring from his body and he shrieked seeing one he was still a three year old and two Leona and Princess occupied his bedroom floor.
Kick(Whispering) No, no, no, no, noooooooooooo what did Kendall do to me.
Kendal(Chuckling) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing I just made you a youngster all over again.
Kick(Getting into a fighting stance) You look hungry let me give you a taste Perkins.
Kendall(Snatching Kick up) Hmmmmmmmmmmm now who's going to torture you more Leona or Princess?
Kick gulped finding a blanket between the two girls and Kendall chuckled throwing the blanket over Kick tucking him into his bed and carried the two girls to the bed also tucking them in.
Kendall(Beaming) There a boy in the middle of a girl sandwich.
Kick(Nervous) What if they wake up?
Kendall(Shrugging) I dunno they may pee the bed seeing their not potty trained and their pee will get on the sheets thanks to no underwear on them.
Kick shrieked as Leona turned and he saw her butt cheeks and Princess did the same Kendall giggling walked out of the room.
Princess(Yawning) Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn-am-I-bushed-but-we-did-get-a-good-haul-this-Halloween-thanks-to-our-originality.
Kick(Whispering) Oh no she awakens.
Princess(Looking around the room) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this isn't my room.
Penny(Chuckling) Nopeeeeeeeeeee it's Kick's and he just so happens to be lying right next to you.
Princess(Sneering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so this is your home hey Honeybunches?
Kick(Gulping) Maybe we should just get some sleep.
Princess(Pinning Kick to the bed) Fine with me I go into Princess Beast Mode in dreams.
Kick: Ugh I wish Mrs. Fishbowl wasn't into cuddling.
Princess(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Leona's the clingy girl I'm more of the devil may care girl in your life.
Kick moaned as Leona yawned and rubbed her eyes her green eyes getting eye to eye with Kick's blue ones.
Leona(Yawning) Morning already?
Princess: Nope we're having a sleepover with Kick.
Kick(Pushing Leona) Move-it-on-over-Nemo.
Leona(Shocked) I'm not Nemo I'm a goldfish not a clownfish.
Kick(Lying back on his pillows) Just let me sleep.
Leona(Kissing Kick) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Swedish Fishy lips.
Princess(Stetching) I'm warning you Kick sleep is the last thing you want with me on the prowl.
Kick(Punching Princess) Don't tell me what I want stupid graduate. Also if the fishy has anything to say she'll get it next.
Princes' chin quivered when she saw blood and she bolted off screaming for her mom.
Leona(Walking off) Meanie she was just trying to warn you.
Kick(Getting under the covers) Yea well I don't need a warning that my dreams are mine to control.
Leona: Not once Princess gets a hold of them. She's gonna kick your butt.
Kick(Closing his eyes) Yea whatever bring it Graduate and Nemo.
Leona(Getting red in the face) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I TOLD YOU I'M NOT NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick snored lightly as Leona sneered dashing off to console Princess and inform her that Kick's dreams were theirs for the taking.
______________________________________________________________________________
PRINCESS' VENGEANCE
Kick fell onto a beach and he grinned not seeing Princess or Leona anywhere not knowing they were hidden watching his every move.
Princess(Whispering) Punch me will ya, give me a bloody nose will ya, hurt my feelings will ya? Well I got something for you.
Princess snickered as Leona did the same and both girls grew into giants the patrons of the beach screaming and running off.
Kick(Lying his head on his wrists) I guess I control the capacity of the beach too cool.
Princess giggled her laughter booming as she grabbed Kick rubbing him all over her face.
Princess(Beaming) You're small enough to be a towel you and your daredevil jumpsuit will be full of my sweaty everything.
Kick(Gulping) How-did-you-and-Nemo-get-to-be-so-so-so-so-so-giant?
Leona(Punching Kick's stomach) I-TOLD-YOU-I'M-NOT-NEMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO-I'M-A-GOLDFISH-NOT-A-CLOWNFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick(Struggling) Great-you're-a-goldfish-now-can-you-please-tell-you're-friend-to-let-me-go?
Princess(Removing her graduation gown) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUCH BETTER CLOTHES ARE SO CONSTRICTING KICKY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick(Trying to shield his eyes) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Princess have some deccency.
Princess guffawed it bomming across the beach as another boy fell onto the beach and Leona sneered finding her new obsession.
Leona(Grabbing the boy) WELL, WELL, WELL WHO HAVE WE HERE? AND DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING I KNOW YOUR NAME JOHN WARD I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John(Gulping) P-p-p-p-pleasure t-t-t-t-t-to s-s-s-s-s-see y-y-y-y-y-y-you a-a-a-a-a-a-again L-L-L-L-L-Leona. S-s-s-s-so h-h-h-h-how's l-l-l-l-l-l-l-life?
Leona(Raising John to her eyes) BETTER NOW THAT I HAVE YOU HERE TO PLAY WITH ME, DO THINGS FOR ME, AND BECOME MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John(Gulping) B-b-b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend?
Leona nodded snuggling John like a teddy bear and then throwing him into her fishbowl comstume with her.
Leona(Skipping off) I THINK IT'S TIME I WENT THE WAY OF LEONA AND DITCH MY COSTUME FOR BEING A NUDIST LIKE THE ANIMALS ON ZOOTOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John shrieked as Leona took her clothes off and she cackled evilly holding him close to her.
Leona(Hopping around) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK QUICKSAND LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO SINK JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John: Wait Leona why don't we do something else?
Leona(Dipping her toe in the quicksand) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM just right for dumping big bullies in.
John: If you throw me into that quicksand your no better than me.
Leona(Grinning) DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S GOING TO WORK? I MEAN YOU'VE BEEN ON KENDALL'S CASE ALL YEAR AND SINCE SHE'S MY MAMA NOW I'M GETTING EVEN WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John screamed as Leona gently tossed him into the quicksand and she cackled knowing John's worst nightmare.
Leona(Getting down on her elbows) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONCE YOU SINK INTO HER ROOM YOU'LL BE STUCK WITH HER H-E-R FOREVER AND SHE'LL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS ALL OVER JUMP CITY HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John shrieked knowing immediately who Leona was talking about and Leona giggled not wanting to waste any more time lifted her foot up and pushed John down a deep hole in the quicksand.
Leona(Laughing triumphantly) Compliments of Leona Perkins don't you ever mess with me or my family ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John screamed down the hole as Leona scurried off to see how Princess was treating Kick.
Princess had Kick close to her lips sneering making him kiss her again and again and he had cuts, bruises and blood all over him.
Leona(Smiling) I TOLD YOU PRINCESS WAS GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess(Punching Kick) YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND YOU DESERVE IT FOR MAKING ME BLEED THAT REALLY HURT.
Kick(Groaning) Yea and a girl hanging me from a vine and flicking me with her pinkie finger while she's a giant feels soooooooooooo good.
Leona: HEY YOU WERE WARNED IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU DECIDED TO FALL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick(Looking around) Alright Nemo where's John? I mean you didn't eat him did you?
Leona(Licking Kick) BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOLDFISH AND A CLOWNFISH!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess and Leona were rolling in the sand laughing hysterically as Kick was covered head to toe in drool.
Kick: I asked you a question what did you do with John?
Leona(Thinking) JOHN JOHN JOHN NOPE NOT RINGING ANY BELLS DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE?
Kick: Dark black hair, skater clothes, surfboard, the boy you grabbed and walked off with him remember him?
Leona(Nodding) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA JOHN I TOOK CARE OF HIM. HE FELL RIGHT INTO MY SANDTRAP AND HIS OWN DEMISE
Kick(Gulping) What-exactly-is-his-own-demise?
Princess(Rolling down a projector screen) Let's see shall we?
Both girls cackled the ground cracking under them as a projector played and we see John in a very dark room.
JOHN'S DEMISE
______________________________________________________________________________
John nervously looked around knowing all too well where he was and all too well the girl Leona hired to give him nightmares.
John(Whispering) Please don't wake up, please don't wake up, please for the love of God don't wake up.
John thumped and bumped due to the lack of light in the room and a girl in black pajama's moaned and turned toward him as her usual stout turned into a smile.
Raven(Hopping from her bed) And who do we have here?
John(Gulping) N-N-N-N-N-N-N-Nobody s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-special j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-boy t-t-t-t-t-t-t-trying t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-find h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-his w-w-w-w-w-w-w-way h-h-h-h-h-h-h-home ma'am.
Raven(Sneering) Yes well I'd say you took a wrong turn somewhere in Jump City.
John(Backing off) That's for sure so if you'd just let me get back home I'll be out of your hair or in your case hood.
Raven(Smiling) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so now Mr. I turned the wrong way in Jump City's got jokes.
John(Laughing) Yea a good joke huh?
Raven grabbed John her smile growing wider finding a birthmark on his neck.
Raven: I knew I liked you kid. You're from the tribe of Trigon Lord Of Darkness and also my father.
John: Actually that mark was made when my brother hit me with a bottle rocket.
Raven: Whatever all's I know is now I can't let you leave because we're blood relatives and all the titans have family but me and Robin and personally I'm not going to be compared to Robin.
John: Fine I'll be what you want Sis or aunt or mom or whatever you want me to call you creepy girl.
Raven(Taking her cloak off) Mom hmmmmmmm I never thought about that.
John saw full bodied Raven stark naked screaming face after screaming face on her stomach a small patch still not occupied.
Raven(Patting her stomach) The Unfortunates as I call them. they were too strong to be my daughter and there's room for one more.
John(Backing up) Great so who's the lucky boy?
Raven(Twirling up to John) I'll give you two guesses.
John gulped as Raven grabbed him and she sneered throwing him into a corner and raising her arms a smaller bed, smaller cloaks of different colors, and Pretty Pretty Pegasus everything surrounded one side of the room.
Raven(Sneering) See since I don't have a family member here I'm unbooked and unhooked which means time for MaMa Raven to be with child.
John shrieked as colorful lightning shot him and he shrank with Raven smiling down at him.
Raven: Height and width check now to work on your wardrobe punkin face.
John(Punching Raven) Not-If-I-can-help-it-you-creepy-black-wearing-Emo-witch.
Raven(Grabbing John) Awwwwwwwwwwww your punches feel like mosquito bites. Five years of kickboxing and another five of shadow boxing training will cure that right up trust me I know.
John(Holding his head) Alrighty you leave me no choice meet my dream protector Stupendous Man.
Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes fell into the dream dressed in an all pink ensemble and Raven sneered knowing his weakness.
Raven(Holding her head) Stupendous man huh well let's see how he deals with my dream protectors shall we?
John and Calvin(Gulping) P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-Protectors meaning more than one?
Raven nodded as two girls fell into the dream scaring Calvin to his core knowing who they were.
Raven: Calvin and John meet Rosalyn and Susie Derkins Calvin' worst enemies.
Rosalyn a teenage girl with a red shirt over a black shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, blonde hair, and a bad attitude snickered triumphantly as she grabbed Calvin.
Rosalyn: Nowwwwwwwwwww your not safe in dreams, nightmares, daymares, or reality anymore you little shrimp.
Susie Derkins skipped up to Rosalyn wearing blue coveralls, a white shirt, brown shoes, brown hair, a giant hole in her coveralls where Calvin ripped them in the butt, and a know it all attitude.
Susie(Showing Calvin her butt) See what you've gone and done luckily I go commando.
Rosalyn(Throwing Calvin to the floor) I'll let her deal with you. I have another kiddie to torture.
Susie(Sitting on Calvin) Hah hah now you can feel my butt cheeks all over your body.
Calvin(Squirming) Eww, eww, eww, eww, eeewwwwwww get off I'm a super hero.
Susie(Blowing on her thumb) IS-THAT-SO-STUPENDOUS-MAN-WELL-MEET-YOUR-MATCH-WONDER-GIRL-AND-HER-SIDEKICKS-MR.-BUN-AND-HOBBES WAS IT?
Mr Bun a stuffed bunny appeared in one of Susie' hands and Hobbes a stuffed tiger appeared in the other with Susie growing 12 ft. tall.
Susie(Grabbing Calvin and licking him) HOW'S ABOUT SOME GERM WARFARE FIRST STUPENDOUS MAN?
Calvin gagged as saliva, drool, and boogers were all over him and Susie chuckled pulling her sleeves up.
Susie(Showing Calvin her arms) UHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK WHO JUST CAUGHT THE CHICKEN POPS.
Calvin: They're chicken pox and luckily I already had them.
Susie(Closing her eyes) OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAA THEN WHAT ARE THOSE RED SPOTS ALL OVER YOU STUPENDOUS MAN? I BET THEY ITCH LIKE CRAZY.
Calvin(Scratching all over) Owwwwwwwwwwwwww my mom said I couldn't get them again.
Susie(Throwing Calvin to the ground) SHOW'S HOW MUCH SHE KNOWS NOW WE'LL HAVE TO SUFFER THE POPS TOGETHER ROMEO.
Calvin gulped as Susie's foot size 13 held him in place and she stared down at him.
Susie: NOW I WANT AN APOLOGY FOR RIPPING MY COVERALLS AND TEARING MR. BUN THE POOR THING ALMOST DIDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH SURGERY.
Calvin(Trying to squirm) Forget-it-Wonder-Girl-And-Her-Band-Of-Misfits.
Susie(Taking her shoes off) FINE TOE FISTS IT IS AND YOU ASKED FOR THIS CALVIN JUST REMEMBER THAT ROMEO.
Susie bent her giant toes into fists and she scrunched them into Calvins stomach cackling as he moaned in pain.
Susie(Beaming) GEE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT REALLY HURTS STUPENDOUS MAN I GUESS YOUR NOT A MAN OF STEEL LIKE SUPERMAN AFTER ALL.
Calvin:Al-right-I'm-sorry-I-ripped-your-coveralls-Susie-it-was-very-mean-for-me-to-do-but-Hobbes-was-chasing-me.
Susie(Getting eye to eye with Calvin) AND WHAT ELSE ARE WE SORRY FOR AND SORRY TO MR. STUPENDOUS MAN?
Calvin: Mr.-Bun-I'm-sorry-I-got-you-ripped-by-angry-dogs-but-it-was-either-you-or-Hobbes-mangy-rabbit.
Susie(Snatching Calvin up) KISS HIM MR. BUN WANTS YOU TO SHOW HIM HOW SORRY YOU REALLY ARE STUPENDOUS MAN.
Calvin: Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not kissing that dirty thing.
Susie(Shot putting Calvin) FINE THEN MEET YOUR NEW BULLY SUSIE DERKINS AGE 7 AND I'M SMART SO YOU CAN'T OUTSMART ME LIKE OTHER BULLIES.
Calvin snapped his eyes open to find his room changed and at once he knew where he was.
Susie: Hang on mom I have something to check on then I'll be down for dinner.
Susie skipped up to her room to find her window partially opened and Calvin MIA.
Susie(Cracking her knuckles) Looks like it's time to up my bully game on Calvin.
Susie cackled skipping off with a jump rope sneering knowing how to get even with Calvin.
Susie(Throwing fox pajama's into her bag) He's going to wish he never met me or became my bully punching bag.
Susie dove from her window knowing all too well where Calvin was headed.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Calvin's Last Mistake
Calvin panted reaching the outskirts of town where a sign that said Dillywood Welcomes You was in front of him.
Calvin: Yea-well-I-don't-welcome-Dillywood-or-the-nightmares-it-brings-with-it-so-I'm-glad-it-used-to-welcome-me.
Calvin didn't notice Dillywood's sign also had a picture of Susie waving he was just glad to be out of Dillywood not knowing what Susie had in store for him.
Calvin: Anywhere but Dillywood here I come.
Susie(Stretching out her hands) You got that right little shrimp.
Susie grabbed Calvin chuckling evilly her chubby stomach rumbling as she laughed.
Susie(Shaking her head) Calvin, Calvin, Calvin just what am I gonna do with you?
Calvin(Struggling) Let me go, let me go, let me go, llleeettt mmmeee gggooo.
Susie: You're right though Dillywood's wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo popular for you. I know a place where you can be anything.
Calvin(Gulping) You-don't-mean.
Susie(Nodding) A very persistant rabbit found being a police woman there very liberating. Her fox partner felt the same way and now they have a bun in the oven.
Calvin got fearful as Susie stretched her arms out and Dillywood in Calvin's reality became Zootopia with Susie cackling evilly.
Susie(Pinning Calvin to a wall) You've been Dillywood' hero for farrrrrrrr toooooooooo long Calvin time for Stupendous Man to hang up his mask and cape and let the villians take over.
Calvin shrieked as his clothes disaperated and he was naked with Susie giggling holding him close to her face.
Susie: This doesn't mean you'll be rid of me it just means that we'll be animals and I can bully you that way.
Calvin squeezed his eyes shut and Zootopia became Dillywood again and he beamed prideful as Susie slammed him to the ground her whole body growing muscles.
Susie(Closing her eyes) Neat trick Calvin I can do that too and I'm better seeing dreams are all I have.
Dillywood was Zootopia again and Susie chuckled placing one of her feet on Calvin's chest.
Susie(Raising her arms) Say hello to Susie Derkins Stupendous Man's villain and demise all in one.
Calvin tried shifting the dream back to Dillywood but he saw it was no use with Susie Wonder Girl and Super Dreamer controlling his dreams.
Susie(Opening her backpack) Nowwwwwwwww as I said Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde have a bun in the oven that be me. You will be a lonesome kitty looking up to the new fox on the block Calvin.
Calvin: Like hell I will Susie I'm going back to Dillywood.
Susie(Slinking up Calvin's body) Not if Susie Wilde has anything to say about it.
Calvin gulped as Susie had passion in her eyes and she kissed Calvin and he got a stupified look on his face.
Susie(Patting Calvin's head) Good Calvin good boy now hold still while I dress you in the last clothes you'll ever see.
Calvin(Droning) Must obey Susie must obey Susie must obey Susie.
Susie(Emptying her backpack) If I knew it'd be this easy I would have done this sooner.
Susie grabbed orange furred uderwear, orange furred footies with a working tail, and a magic marker.
Susie(Pulling the underwear onto Calvin) There-we-go-just-about-have-it-geez-Calvin-your-butts-huge-but-not-for-long.
Susie forced the uderwear up to Calvin's butt and suddenly it became smaller with Susie sneering and forcing the footies on him next making his whole body smaller and Susie forgot to mention Calvin would be nude in Zootopia.
Susie(Cackling) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa time for Susie Wilde to jump into Mama's tummy wummy.
Susie dressed into the fox costume and her body was a mass of smoke evaporating into Judy Hopps' stomach.
Susie's POV: Calvin I hope you can handle being a naked Kitten orphan obsessed to the brink with me.
Calvin yawned and looked down to find A he was in a cage, B he had a tail, C he had pink paddy paws, and D he had retractable claws and a love in his mind for a certain unborn fox.
Calvin(Shaking the cage) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Orphanage owner was a beautiful orange cat named Rosalyn who also was in on Susie's plans.
Rosalyn(Walking up to Calvin's cage) Now, now there's no need for screaming Calvin. Just think the newest baby in Zootopia is all yours.
Calvin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait why do we look alike?
Rosalyn(Walking into Calvin's cell) We should I held you in my tummy for nine months.
Calvin(Looking down) And why am I naked?
Rosalyn(Kissing Calvin' cheeks) Because in Zootopia anyone can be anything and you be naked.
Calvin: If I have a mother why am I in a cage in an orphanage?
Rosalyn(Walking around Calvin) Because I inherited it and you so now that Mama owns this heap we'll live here together.
Judy Hopps happily hopped around the orphanage her stomach showing and Calvin knew Susie just sped up the birth process.
Judy(Holding her stomach) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaannnnnnnn the babies coming Roz.
Rosalyn(Picking up a phone) I'll call Nick and let him know you're here.
Judy practiced her breathing exercises as Rosalyn got a wheelchair and wheeled Judy into a vaccant room.
Calvin(Getting his claws out) Now's my chance to escape.
An army of bunnies blocked both the exits to the orphanage as Rosalyn giggled seeing Calvin pick the lock to his cage,
Rosalyn: Calvin sweetie don't you know anything bunnies are the best at multiplying honey. I'd like you to meet the rest of the Wilde crew all rabbits.
The rabbits cracked their knuckles as Calvin gulped slowly backing into Rosalyn and she snatched him up.
Rosalyn(Snuggling Calvin) Now let's go meet the Wilde's very first fox and as lady luck would have it your new roommate in the orphanage.
Roz laughed evilly leading Calvin to Nick and Judy who were snuggling a newborn fox and Judy had Susie dressed as a police officer.
Judy: You're the last kid Susie so you'll take after me and be the best police officer Zootopia's ever seen.
Calvin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where do I fit in?
Rosalyn(Putting Calvin down) Are you kidding? Every police officer needs that fan that wants to be just like them and for Susie that will be you as her partner in the ZPD.
Judy: Sha I mean Nick and I hated each other before we joined up in the ZPD.
Rosalyn(Pushing Calvin up to Susie) Calvin meet the very first Wilde Child in fox form Susie Wilde.
Calvin slowly reached his paw out to shake Susie's paw but her being a newborn giggled happily and started yanking at his whiskers and tail.
Rosalyn: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww she wuvs you now let's move her in with you and the both of you can mingle and become the best of friends.
Calvin: No. no, no, no, no, no, no I'm not sleeping with the whisker and tail puller I refuse and I'm putting my paw down right now.
Rosalyn(Grabbing a pouch) Well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the cage but this should help you feel better sweetie Susie Dust as she deems it.
Rosalyn blew glitter all over Calvin and he shrank becoming a newborn kitten with her chuckling.
Rosalyn: There we go now let's get you two same aged friends a room shall we?
Judy,Nick, the army of bunnies, and Rosalyn led Calvin and Susie to a playpen in a room decorated in Judy Hopps everything.
Judy(Smirking) You two have fun the army of Hopps' will guard the door and in fact Raven' bored with John and there's a particular wolf looking for her zing in Zootopia.
Every boy in the orphanage gulped as Judy sneered knowing Winnie the wolf cub will find her zing in the new wolf on the block.
DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I leave you in suspense for now so R&R and I'll write more.
Sign up to rate and review this story