Categories > Original > Horror > Guilty As Told By Izzy Masterson

Chapter 4 All Hallows Eve

by orieo82 0 reviews

Boys will never learn that girls will always have all the control

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-11-19 - 3369 words

0Unrated
John's brother Lucas jumped up in his own bed the cold, wicked, cackle of Gwen II repeating itself throughout his room and he shivered the laugh giving him goosebumps.
Lucas(Pinching himself) I'm never going to sleep again, I'm never going to sleep again, I'M NEVER GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN!
The laughter faded and Josh sighed relief not knowing Gwen II was just getting started with his nightmares.
Lucas(Chugging a Pepsi and Redbull) This'll cause some damage.
Lucas felt fully awake and he turned on his TV lying back on his pillows his eyes getting heavy with Gwen II in a lab helping Gwen make a potion to turn Gwen II into a giant in nightmares.
Gwen(Cackling with glee) Poor, sleepy, little, teen just wait till he gets a load of you.
Gwen II (Cackling) He thinks he can stay awake but his tiredness says it all.
Gwen(Handing Gwen II a black liquid) Down the hatch Punkin Pie.
Gwen II chugged the liquid and evil cackles echoed off the walls of the lab.
Gwen II(Beaming) He better not make me angry he won't like me when I'm angry.
Gwen(Chuckling) Come on She Hulk we still have to get I'm never going to sleep again to embrace sleep.
Gwen II(Shaking her butt) Leave- that- to- me- and- my- butt- which- as- luck- would- have- it- this- boy's- obsessed- with- death- black- and Goths wearing fishnets- so- he's- mine.
Gwen(Laughing) Go get em sweetie you certainly know how to rock the Goth look better than anybody else.
Gwen II(Spinning around) This should tempt him a bit I think and if it doesn't the wand in my back pocket making him the same age as me again should do the trick.
Gwen walked off taking an all-black lab coat off as Gwen II finished her potion and then turned a TV on seeing Lucas slowly drifting off making the odds in her favor.
Gwen II(Sneering) Time for this sweet Goth Chick to show this boy what being obsessed with a Goth is all about.
Gwen II cackled a green smoke emitting from her black nightgown with a white stripe up the back making them look like a skunk.
Gwen II: Nighty night foolish boy It's the Season Of The Witch.
Gwen II giggled evilly flexing her toes and fingers, raising her arms, and spinning around the green smoke creeping into Lucas' room.
Lucas(Gagging) Ughhhhhhhhhhh what is that smell?
Gwen II closed her eyes molding Lucas' room into a dilapidated room.
Gwen II(Whistling Season Of The Witch) I heard you were looking for me.
Lucas: Where's my brother John?
Gwen II: Long gone thanks to my mama so you can thank her if you want to find him.
Lucas: What makes you think I'm looking for you?
Gwen II(Reading a journal) My dream girl by Lucas Ward.
My dream girl loves everything to do with bats and vampires.
She has nerves like live wires.
She'll wear black all the time.
I hope she hears this rhyme.
Loving her should be a crime.
Because she'll leave you on a dime.
The girl of my dreams.
Will never hear my screams.
Lucas: That was just a stupid thing I wrote.
Gwen II: Too bad your dream girl heard your screams and The Season Of The Witch is calling my name.
Lucas(Gulping) Season-Of-The-Witch?
Gwen II(Nodding) Halloween and a catchy song goes along with it.
Lucas rubbed his eyes seeing Gwen II become a giant with a tail and scales on it.
Gwen II(Singing) When I look out my window
Many sights to see
And when I look in my window
So many people to be
That It's strange
So strange
Gwen II grew horns on her head cackling as Lucas gulped up at her and she beamed continuing her song.
Gwen II(Growing scales on her body) You got to pick up every stitch
You got to pick up every stitch
You got to pick up every stitch
Mmmm must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch, yeah
Must be the season of the witch
Gwen II grew four paws with long talon like nails on each one, purple eyes, pink skin, and a snout.
Lucas(Backing up) Wait you're not a goth at all you're- you're- you're- you're-you're Haley E. Long and you finally found your way into my dreams.
Gwen II multiplied making a black dragon Haley chuckling evilly joining Gwen II in her song.
Haley(Singing) When I look over my shoulder
What do you think I see?
Some other cat lookin over
His shoulder at me
And he's strange
Sure is strange
Gwen II giggled swinging her tail knocking Lucas to the ground as Haley placed one of her paws on Lucas' stomach flexing her toes letting them sink into his stomach.
Gwen II: You got to pick up every stitch
You got to pick up every stitch, yeah
Beatniks are out to make it rich
Oh no, must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch, yeah
Must be the season of the witch
A witches robe, wand, and pointy hat appeared on both Haley and Gwen II as they cackled like witches continuing the song.
Haley: You got to pick up every stitch
Two rabbits runnin in the ditch
Beatniks out to make it rich
Oh no, must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch
When I go
Gwen II and Haley pointed their wands at Lucas both wanting him to be a different thing for them.
Gwen II When I look out my window
What do you think I see?
And when I look in my window
So many people to be
It's strange
Sure is strange
A white light shot out of both wands engulfing the dilapidated room both girls curious on what Lucas would be.
Haley and Gwen II(Singing) You got to pick up every stitch
You got to pick up every stitch
Two rabbits runnin in the ditch
Oh no, must be the season of the witch
Must be the season of the witch, yeah
Must be the season of the witch
When I go
When I go
Once the song was finished the girl's saw Lucas still looked like Lucas as he stood up smiling at them.
Lucas(Beaming) What a 5th grader and a three year old Goth is that the best you can do? See I control my own dreams and that means you two are just figments of my overactive-
Lucas shrank before he could finish Gwen II beaming walking up to him.
Gwen II: You control dreams but I go deeper into the subconscious controlling nightmares. Lucky for us you are petrified of one of us and in love with the other.
Lucas(Trying to run off) I'm-not-in-love-with-you-I-told-you-it-was-a-stupid-thing-I-wrote-stupid-Gothic-dragon.
Gwen II(Rubbing her paws together) How evilly delicious then you have two boogie girls on your tail.
Lucas(Backing up) Uhh yea no thanks looking for John's not really a priority anymore.
Haley(Sticking a helmet on Lucas) Good because we're bored and have a new video game to try out.
Gwen II(Beaming) We sure do now let's plug in.
Haley and Gwen II screeched evilly grabbing remotes and Lucas appeared on a TV.
Haley(Beaming) So how long do we control him?
Gwen II(Pushing a button) As long as we like then we'll decide who gets his soul and all that
Gwen II and Haley pushed buttons as Lucas moved and a girl in a black skirt, a plaid sweater, a white undershirt, black shoes, knee high socks, blonde hair, a pink headband in her hair, and green eyes chased after him.
Girl(Sneering) Run, run as fast as you can I'll always catch you I'm your babysitter man.
Lucas(Screaming) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did you find me?
Girl(Cackling) In your last nightmare of me I told you to watch your back. you didn't and now I'm going to become your babysitter all over again.
Lucas(Gulping) But-but-but-but-but I was just getting over all the other times you babysat me.
Girl(Beaming) Good because I have a whole new bag of tricks for you Lou.
Gwen II(Pushing buttons) Looks like we found his worst enemy.
Haley(Doodling on paper) Nahhhhhhhhhhh I think a certain girl needs a little brother.
Kendall Perkins continued to chase Lucas a backpack slung across her back containing tortures for her only client Lucas.
Kendall(Gaining on Lucas) Come on Lou Fish head soup awaits a big pot and you're gonna just love it.
Haley cackled finishing her doodle it being Penny Peterson from Peabody and Sherman and the word two players flashed across the screen.
Haley: Now we wait for another friend to save him and Penny will as always get her own way.
After Haley said this a boy fell into the dream running up to the girls unplugging their controllers Lucas beating Kendall down.
Boy(Snickering) Looks like Lucas and I win this round.
Haley: Yea well you forgot our backup plan.
Boy(Confused) Backup Plan?
Gwen II(Nodding) I hope you enjoyed being an only child for seven years Brandon.
Brandon(Waving the controllers) Looks like I have all the power.
Gwen II and Haley cackled wiggling their fingers and gloves appeared on their hands.
Gwen II: Aww Bran looks like you forgot the power glove.
Haley(Pushing a red button on her glove) Looks like it's time to even the odds two against two.
Colors swirled from the TV and Brandon got snatched by Penny a sneer on her face.
Penny(Making silly faces) FYI I'm going to cherish having a little sister. It'll make me more dominant and you petrified of me.
Brandon(Struggling) Uhhhhhhhhh no thanks I've seen what you do to your dolls and heard stories about your babysitting clients.
Penny(Giggling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Sherman learned to just let the lovesickness take its course and kiss me back so now we're an item.
Brandon(Beaming) Well we're nothing alike from our mannerisms to our looks so good luck with that.
Penny(Tickling Brandon's tummy) Get used to those I was extremely ticklish as a little girl.
Brandon(Beaming) Yeaaaaaaaaaa still not your sister or the same as you.
Penny(Pinning Brandon against a wall) Well first we'll brush that black hair blonde, then the rest will work itself out.
Brandon(Making a disgusted face) Turning my hair-
Penny: Enough talk ladies hairbrush if you please.
Haley materialized a hairbrush for Penny as she turned Brandon to face Lucas.
Penny: There's the boy you came to save and now he gets to see you fall by your big sister's hand.
Kendall(Dumping green broth into a bowl) Soups on today's soup is fish head.
Brandon(Sighing relief) At least I won't be eating that.
Penny Pulling out a black head band) Any more lip from you youngest sib and you will be.
Brandon gulped hating the smell of the soup and suddenly Penny had a stroke of brilliance.
Penny(Filing her nails) You know I graduated High School today I was the only thirteen year old to do it.
Brandon(Scared) Y-yea s-so w-what a-are y-you g-getting a-at P-Peterson?
Penny: Sherman's a genius and he'll make a good daddy, Peabody another genius will be a good uncle, and I the final genius will be YOU'RE NEW MOMMY HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Brandon: So you're my mama now?
Penny: You bet and private school will school your tail end now.
Lucas shrugged as Kendall slid a bowl to him adding jalapenos and hot sauce.
Brandon(Struggling) Lucas don't eat it she's not making you-
Penny took her hair out of her black headband and it grew an incredible length covering Brandon's mouth.
Penny: Forget Rapunzel Penny Peterson has longer hair than her. By the way I hope you like the taste of hair goop and hairspray.
Kendall(Giving Lucas a spoon) Eat up Twerpie it's yummy for your tummy.
Lucas was about to slurp up some soup but Kick Buttowski cartwheeled into the dream taking Gwen II and Haley's gloves away.
Kick: Now to deal with Kendall the worst babysitter in the world.
Haley(Whacking Kick with her tail) Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kendall can deal with you.
Haley and Gwen II took the gloves putting them back on and transporting Kick into the video game.
Haley(Giggling) Look Kendall I found your worst enemy.
Kendall(Sneering) Clarence, Clarence, Clarence when will you leave well enough alone?
Kick moaned the hit he took from Haley's tail making him hit his head and pass out.
Kendall(Beaming) New plan Twerpie Kick and you will both get a bowl of soup whoever finishes first is my daughter and the other is my babysitting client.
Kick screamed as he saw Kendall's shadow swallow him up and she forced him into a chair with a bowl of fish head soup in front of him.
Penny(Cackling) Now let's make you my daughter shall we Princess? That's your new name Princess Aurora Peterson.
Brandon shrank inside of Penny's hair and she parted it cackling seeing him so small.
Penny: Peek A Boo Princess. Now let's work on those mannerisms and look of mine shall us?
Brandon shook his head no mumbling as Penny giggled evilly nodding brushing Brandon's hair making his black hair blonde instantly.
Penny(Beaming) See just one strand of my hair is DNA and once that DNA got a hold of you it made your normally black hair blonde.
Brandon's figure changed his stomach, chest, legs, thighs, waist line, feet, fingers, and toes getting smaller and shorter.
Penny(Giggling) Now that you have Mama's body let's give you her brain next.
Penny's forehead grew black veins pulsating as she transferred her brain, thoughts, and memories as a three year old into Brandon's head.
Penny(Shrieking happily) NOW NO SMARTIES SAFE THANKS TO PRINCESS AUORA PETERSON AND HER MAMA PENNY ALICE PETERSON HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Brandon moaned as swirling colors went into his head being Penny's three year old brain, thoughts, and memories.
Penny(Brandishing a costume) And since it's All Hollow’s Eve, Halloween, or as the Goth put it The Season Of The Witch it's time for Trick Or Treating.
Penny put a cap and gown on Brandon and the costume molded until it fit his three year old body.
Penny(Giggling) Nowwwwwwwwwwww you're a Peterson young lady so let's get you a pillowcase and we can get this cute, little graduate some candy.
Brandon faded as a light shot into Penny's stomach and she cackled leading Princess to the Fish head soup eating contest Kendall sliding bowls to Kick and Lucas.
Kendall: Now remember the first one done with their soup is my daughter the loser helps me make a reputation in the babysitting game.
Kick struggled being tied to his chair just his hands and head free and Lucas being cooperative was left untied.
Kendall: In 3-2-1 and consume my pretties.
Kick threw his head into the bowl slurping it all before Lucas got a chance to start making Kick the winner.
Kendall: Awwwwwwwwwww looks like Lucas is stuck with me as his babysitter now.
Kick(Belching) Wait what happens to-
Before Kick could finish Kendall grabbed him and led him to a decrepit bedroom her sneer growing wider.
Kendall: This room could use a girl's touch so once you become one you'll be free to decorate Clarence.
Kendall giggled walking off with a paper in her hand knowing she had Kick where she wanted him.
Kick(Jogging) Wait-up-I'm-the-winner-shouldn't-I-chose-what-I-get-if-I-win?
Kendall(Stopping) Alright what do you want?
Kick: I want you as a babysitter and Mucus can be your daughter.
Kendall(Sneering) Well if you're sure fine Lucas can be my daughter.
Lucas heard this and jumped at the chance to be a young Perkins thanking Kick over and over again.
Kendall(Taking Lucas' hand) Spruce up that room little lady. Mrs. Buttowski and I have things to discuss.
Lucas dressed into a costume being a goldfish the same as Kendall at three with her chuckling.
Lucas: Look mama I'm a goldfish and I'm getting loads of candy for being original.
Kendall(Kissing Lucas' bowl) Have fun and look for a graduate she's your new friend.
Lucas' body morphed until it was Kendall's as a three year old and we see Lucas as a pudgy girl with Kendall beaming.
Kendall: Now you know why I went as a goldfish as a three year old. A clothes basket, plastic wrap with holes punched in, paper mache fins, and orange paint made this costume possible.
Lucas(Humming) Wanna hear a song my mama taught me?
Kick(Backing off) Uhh no thanks Squirt.
Lucas(Shrugging) I'll teach it to you anyway just because it sure is a catchy tune.
Kendall(Beaming) It sure is and don't forget the jig that goes with it.
Lucas(Singing) LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Trick Or Treat Smell My Feet.
Lucas as Leona MaryAnne Perkins kicked his shoes and dirty, week old, crusty socks off green smoke emitting from her shoes and socks.
Leona(Beaming) Mama doesn't believe in clothes washing like her mama before her and it gained her the nickname BO Queen.
Kick(Gagging) Please-no-more-song-I-know-what's-coming-and-I'd-really-not-see-it.
Leona pulled her underwear down with Kendall cackling seeing Princess skip up pulling her underwear down too.
Leona and Princess(Singing) Give us something good to eat. If you don't we don't care we'll pull down our underwear.
Leona and Princess mooned Kick their mother's with prideful looks on their faces.
Kick(Shielding his eyes) Please-for-the-love-of-not-turning-me-blind-put-your-underwear-back-on.
Leona(Hands out) Got any treats for us?
Princess: If not then as the song clearly states we'll keep our underwear pulled down.
Kick gulped knowing he had no treats for the girl's their butts shaking in his face.
Leona(Chuckling) I'll take that gulp as a sign that the test subject has no treats so we bring him with us our underwear pulled down all night.
Princess(Shrugging) Fine with me this robe covers my unmentionables in all the right places.
Leona(Chuckling) Too bad my costumes clear and lucky for Kick my butt's the only thing not orange.
Kick(Begging Kendall) Please you can't make me go out with the Moony Girl's all night. I mean people are bound to notice two little girls with underwear around their ankles.
Leona and Princess(Kicking off their underwear) Problem solved.
Kick: Please tell me you two have an extra pair of underwear on.
Princess(Lifting up her robe) I clearly don't and chances are neither does Leona.
Leona's butt as she clearly stated could be seen through her clear costume.
Leona: Mama always says if you need a backup pair then you're not potty trained.
Mrs. Buttowski(Signing Kendall's papers) Have fun Munchkin
Kick(Shivering) Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You can't let me go out alone with them they're not wearing underwear.
Mrs. Buttowski(Kissing Kick) Don't be silly Kendall and Penny are coming with you.
Kendall: Yea I mean what kind of babysitter would I be or mother for that matter if I sent my three year old out with another three year old?
Penny: Yea I mean we're not that negligent.
Kick(Looking at himself) I'm not three I'm-
Before Kick could finish Kendall sprayed Kick with a perfume bottle containing glittery clear liquid shrinking Kick.
Kendall(Sneering) You were saying?
Leona(Batting her eyelashes) Awwwwwwwwwwww he's too cute as a teddy bear cub.
Kick grew into a full bear cub costume complete with paws for his hands and feet.
Penny(Giggling) Awwwwwwwwwww looks like Kick found a girlfriend.
Kendall(Picking Kick up) Yep Clarence and I met at Leona and Clarence' age. It was love at first sight.
Penny(Grabbing Kick's Paw) Trick Or Treat Smell Our Feet.
Leona(Grabbing the other paw) Give us something good to eat.
Kendall: If you don't we don't care.
Princess: We're not wearing underwear.
Kick moaned being dragged off the girls cackling leading Kick to his worst nightmare.
Sign up to rate and review this story