Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Brothers and Hunting

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Yasuo and Nobu are really different now, but they both have the same goal in common: Kill Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2017-04-06 - 438 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Four: Brothers and Hunting:

Two brothers were all that was left. One mad and one loyal. Both wanted to kill their niece.

-Nobu-

Red drove him. His life could only be repaired with her blood. The former professor went out of his way to go from Kobe to Tokyo.

But, how could he get to Meifu?

Ah yes.

Nobu was still alive. His scattered mind wouldn't let him dwell on that. Anna's would-be death took over everything.

On the train, Nobu breathed heavily. The few passengers onboard gave him nervous looks. But the former professor was trapped in his own world. Nobu bit on his fingers.

He had nothing now. Sharon and Victoria were dead. Nobu lost his job. The police removed him from his home. His friend and former colleagues distanced themselves from him.

Nobu froze and lowered his hands. He knew who to blame, but he didn't know how to kill her. Anna had the Mother and the devil's luck on her side. It wouldn't be so easy to kill her like it was two years ago. Both Anna and the Mother had gotten stronger.

That still didn't matter to Nobu. His niece had to pay with her life for the lives of his family. They won't come back, but he doesn't care. He's doing this for them. He was doing this for them!

Nobu turned his face to the window and smirked. In his mind, Anna had to die.

-Yasuo-

He feels needed. Haruka called him over after the whole Daisuke episode. Yasuo tried to contain his enthusiasm over the phone.

"I'll be over right away!" her oldest son said. By morning, Yasuo arrived at his childhood home. He listened as Haruka lamented about the current situation. Her son took in the joy of feeling needed.

However, Yasuo remembered something else.

This was all Anna and Daisuke's fault. Yes, they did this. They had to go and destroy their family. Somehow, the Mother chose Anna to merge with. Now, everything was falling apart.

"She has to die," Haruka whispered. Yasuo pulled her to his chest.

"I know," Yasuo said. "We have to kill her again." Both knew it won't be easy. Haruka looked up at her son. Yasuo felt a wave of shock when he looked into his mother's eyes.

Wait… Was she… afraid?

Yasuo embraced his mother and rested his chin on her head. The old lady broke down trembling. Her son's mind went into knight mode. That meant that Anna had to die.

-Both-

Two brothers were all that was left. One mad and one loyal. Both wanted to kill their niece.
Sign up to rate and review this story