Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Look Your Best With The Help Of These Skin Care Tips

by Foster04Olesen 0 reviews

Your skin is one of the most important things on your body. Your skin protects you from toxins, diseases and keeps your organs safe. It is a natural b

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-04-08 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Your skin is one of the most important things on your body. Your skin protects you from toxins, diseases and keeps your organs safe. It is a natural barrier that also needs as much care as the rest of your body. Read the article below for some great tips on keeping your skin just as healthy as the rest of your body.

It's important to exfoliate your skin gently but thoroughly on a regular basis. Exfoliation gets rid of dead skin cells and opens up your pores, which means that when you shave, you'll be less likely to get razor bumps. Exfoliation also gives your skin a polished, new look.

If you are a young teenager, then you should watch what makeups you use on your face. Many heavy makeups can cause your skin to be damaged and break out. Ultimately, you need to experiment to find that makeup that fits your personal skin type so that your skin stays healthy and beautiful.

In the winter, you will notice that the air is very cold and dry, making moisturizing integral to your routine. Moisturizing your face reduces the formation of dry skin cells, which can clog your pores and cause cysts and lesions. Additionally, moisturizer improves flexibility of your face, so that you are comfortable during the day.

To help relieve itchy skin that can happen in winter, keep your skin moisturized. Indoor heat can dry your skin, making the itch worse. Use the lightest moisturizer that gives relief, so that you aren't feeling greasy and clogging your skin, which can make skin problems worse. Avoid hot baths and showers until the condition improves.

If you want baby-soft skin, it is important to exfoliate the skin to better prepare it for moisturizer. You need to apply exfoliator to wet skin and work from your shoulders down. Gently rub in circular motions to remove the dead skin, and pay close attention to your knees, elbows and heels. Rinse everything off, and then apply moisturizer. This should be done once or twice per week.

People with rosacea struggle with the problem of how to leave for work in the morning without a bright red face. The heat of the shower, the heat of the hair dryer, the rushing around, the cold wind on your cheeks at the bus stop - all these things can trigger flushing. Here are some things you can do. End your shower with a cold blast of water (excruciating, but it works). Let your hair air-dry or shower the night before. Wear a scarf to cover everything but your eyes if it's cold out. By identifying and minimizing your triggers, you can help keep your rosacea under control.

If you would like the appearance of smoother, softer feet, then at bedtime, grab a bottle of olive oil from your kitchen cabinet and rub on a generous amount. Afterwards, throw on a pair of cotton socks on your feet and sleep with them on overnight. It may not be very attractive to wear cotton socks to bed, but you will reap the benefits with softer, smoother feet in the morning.

During dry winter months, it's important to keep your skin as moist as possible. Dry skin is uncomfortable, unattractive and sometimes, painful. Hand lotion is cheap and will keep your hands moist. Other lotions can be used anywhere on the body. Make sure to also keep lip balm handy, as chapped lips can be a nuisance.

One of the best things you can do to care for your skin, is to check the label on the products that you buy. The less ingredients they contain, the better they will be for your skin. Try using aloe vera juice, combined with a splash of jojoba oil for a healthy glow.

One of the worst things to do to your skin is to wash it extremely frequently. If you wash your delicate facial skin with soap and water too frequently, it will dry out your skin, which will not only stimulate your body to produce more oil, but it will also cause your skin to dry out.


Science and researchers are continuously finding foods that are beneficial to keeping your skin healthy. Some foods that can help keep your skin healthy include blueberries, tomatoes, fish, carrots, spinach and other green vegetables. If you want to ensure you are eating the right types of foods to keep your skin healthy, look up the types of foods you should be eating or ask a doctor.

Exfoliation makes you look young and radiant. Your facial scrub should be made up of small grains, and you should rub it on your face in a gentle, circular motion. Exfoliating at least once every week will yield fresh, clean skin.

Wearing sunscreen is one of the most important factors in having healthy skin. Sun exposure can cause freckles, wrinkles, sun spots and skin cancer. It can also make you look older. Sunscreen will help protect your skin against the harsh effects of the sun while giving you healthy, younger looking skin.

If you suffer from allergies or skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis, you may want to try hypoallergenic skin care products. Hypoallergenic skin care products, are specially formulated for those with sensitive skin and provide all the cleanliness that regular skin care products offer, without the possibly of irritating skin.

To take care of sensitive skin, remember this general rule of thumb; the fewer the ingredients, the more gentle the product. This is not a universal law, but it is applicable enough to use as a reliable guide. Gentle, natural products rarely have more than a handful of ingredients; harsh, synthetic products may have a whole label-full of chemical components.

Never pay extra money for a product that labels itself as hypoallergenic unless you know for sure which specific ingredient you are allergic to. ANY of the hundreds of skincare ingredients on the market have the potential to cause an allergic reaction. There is no single product that contains an ingredient to which no potential user is allergic to.

To keep your skin healthy, consider eating a diet that is high in selenium and zinc. Selenium has antioxidant properties that help protect skin from free radical damage. Foods high in selenium include wheat germ, tuna, salmon, garlic, Brazil nuts and eggs. Zinc helps to prevent acne and calms skin irritated by breakouts. Zinc is found in turkey, almonds and wheat germ.

Finding the right way to care for you skin is easy when you know how, as you can see by the advice in the above article. Of course, the most important part is to make these tips a regular part of you daily routine and then just watch your skin glow like never before.
Sign up to rate and review this story