Categories > Cartoons > All Dogs Go To Heaven

Nudist Marketing with Nudist Portal

by LoveNoonan2 0 reviews

Nudist Advertisements by FKKHello, Fellow Naturist / Nudist!Naturist Advertisements On FKK - We at FKK have found that the interest in natur

Category: All Dogs Go To Heaven - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2017-04-09 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Nudist Advertisements by FKK
Hello, Fellow Naturist / Nudist!
Naturist Advertisements On FKK - We at FKK have found that the interest in naturism and nonsexual unclothed diversion is strong. So why are some nudist resorts struggling? The nude beaches are some of the most famous destinations for folks of all ages and yet, memberships at nudist clubs and organizations are on the decline. In our view this really is a primary result of the inability to reach the audience.
Clothing optional resort owners and organizations have not had the opportunity to maintain the recent changes in technology and who can blame them? But the Internet has changed the way individuals interact, act and hunt. Only having a Facebook page or a Twitter account is not enough. Having a web site is important, but knowing the way to use it's critical.
Nudist Marketing with Young Naturists
For years, naturist organizations have been the go to source for the info people needed. But in today's world, societal online existence is the key to success.
We are looking to create a relationship with any naturist resort, club or organization that's willing to work with us. We're passionate about promoting nudism and we do it well. So with that at heart, we are hoping to work with as many groups and resorts as potential.
What we can assure is that we are going to do our best to increase the visibility of your business. But it does require an equally devoted partner to make a genuine impact.
Here is what we offer for advertisements on the FKK website:
FKK receives lots of online traffic and is always mentioned in articles by the mainstream press. $80 per month just isn't much to ask for having such excellent exposure to your own target demographic. Click The Link to buy an ad now.(Please note: After you purchase an advertisement, it will not be live on the website until we approve it. If approved, your advertisement will typically go live in less than 24 hours. However we reserve the right to deny any ad entry without explanation.) Here is our promotion rates card:
Nudist Portal Promotion Rates Card
Can not read the picture? Here are the rates listed:
Left sidebar ad - 125x125 pixels - $80 / month
Top header advertisement - 468x60 pixels - $679 per 3 months
Advertisement Layout for 125x125 advertisements - $50 per advertisement or complimentary with 6-month advertisement purchase
Advertisement Layout is complimentary for 468x60 header advertisements.
Every advertiser receives a free weekly e-mail report of their advertising clicks and impressions, making it easy to track your stats.
Affiliate Program - If your resort, club or merchandise is willing to offer discounts to members of FKK, you'll get recorded on our affiliates page. Affiliate companies or clubs must offer exactly the same discounts to our members as you would offer with every other organization. This is a portion of the long term aims of making naturism an accepted way of life and to raise memberships in the future along with the present. Affiliates can place a FKK banner ad on their site to show the business is part of our network.
The next are some additional services that we offer. If interested in these services, please contact us:
Social Media Marketing
Web Design
Occasion Creation / Promotion
We might also like to try to create an online secure database of individuals who might be considered debatable. Having this information accessible for resort owners 24/7 is significant for the protection of our members and clubs wherever they may be.
Tracking online visitors to your web site.
Online advertising management.
Site creation and upkeep.
Search engine optimization and key word research.
For all the above services, we'll do our best to keep costs low and to make our services as affordable as possible while not endangering the effectiveness and quality of our work! We are going to also work closely with you to ensure your posts and efforts are done correctly. By optimizing every single page and post (based on Google's present demands) you will be able to rank much higher.
Like every other new enterprise it will take sometime and commitment to find effects. This is why we ask that you stick with it for a minimum of 1 year.
FKK is additionally among the largest promoters of societal acceptance in the U.S. now. Not accepting individuals due to sex, sexual preference, race, religion and body art / jewelry is a huge problem that hinders the ability of our movement to grow. We'd like work with resorts on their exclusion policies because naturism for us is around more than just being nude. Barring entry to any FKK members without good cause may lead to cutting ties with that particular nudist destination. FKK, like every other organization or business needs money to live, but we would rather shut our doors than compromise on our morals and ethics.
Resorts would also must adhere to privacy requirements. Example - it is nobody's business what goes on behind closed doors and between consenting adults. Picture taking and posting can just be done with the permission of the person which is in that image.
Each naturist resort is unique and hence we might need to tailor our attempts for each naturist club's needs. However do bear in mind that creating a mutually beneficial relationship is vital for any partnership to succeed. Communicating and voicing views and concerns is crucial to our efforts so please make sure you might be ready to answer any questions in a timely manner. Additionally, having a person on site that is certainly assigned to working with us would function as the best scenario.
In case you are looking for a miracle to happen immediately then we might not function as best fit. But if you're willing to work hard and keep an open mind then we feel we could have a significant and positive impact on your business.
At the end of the day we need one to recognize that we can't make any assurances or guarantees. All we may do is put our hearts and souls into making your business more successful.
So if you should be prepared to work for a better nudist friendly tomorrow then please contact usas soon as possible!
Naturist Portal
FKK E-Mail: youngnaturists[at]gmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story