Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Family Naturism - Angie and the Cannibal Tribe - Growing Up Nudist

by LoveNoonan2 0 reviews

(Guest site)Family Naturism and Growing Up NudistTeenage naturists are a brand new experience for me. As a semi-active naturist, it's a subj

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2017-04-11 - 988 words

0Unrated
(Guest site)
Family Naturism and Growing Up Nudist
Teenage naturists are a brand new experience for me. As a semi-active naturist, it's a subject matter I read around, and hear constant misinformation about in the mass media, and have been hearing exactly the same misinformation and paranoia for over twenty years. It feels like no one learns from history and treats family naturism as though it had just began yesterday.
But we know better, as full time nudists.
Do we actually take some time to speak with our kids about being raised nudist? Or do we merely take for granted our lifestyle alternative and simply leave them to make their own decisions? How much do we really understand in what they've gone through?
As a former member of the Hawaii Skinny dippers, we had no teenaged members. To this very day, I've never personally given any free comic books.
Family Naturism

Therefore I took it upon myself to talk to college students in the naturist world about how they grew up and how they felt about being raised nudist. I was prepared to hear everything warts and all. At the risk of sounding negative, I assure my readers any negative statement is supposed to point out genuine concerns on the planet of family naturism.
Eatery guidelines say that all workers must be fully clothed, and it must function well since their diner has an A rating by the Board of Health.
Upon my three visits, I never saw Angie or her pal participate in any activities in the nude. Angie is not opposed to it, she told me. She's significantly more than willing to drop trough if the situation calls for this. Nonetheless, neither she nor any of her closest friends at the club call themselves naturists. She feels the label simply is not needed.
Angie were raised at Olive Dell since infancy and was an extremely energetic nudist as a kid. She would visit other clubs where there would be about 50 other nudist youngsters her age during the large occasions, holidays, gatherings, but some time when she hit puberty, how many youngsters her age dwindled to five or less.
During this awkward stage, she felt pressured to go bare, so she and her friends rebelled, participating fully clothed during naturist occasions. You do not see this trend represented in naturist videos or magazines much, but from my experience it was all too common.
The resort guidelines mandate that one must be fully nude in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and the deck around it. The patio only above the pool, the amateurs felt, can be considered a gray area. Though it is recommended that everyone go naked, it was frequently hard to apply. So the outdoor patio and the adjacent clubhouse becomes the hangout spot for the adolescents.
My boyfriend was very much against nudism when I met him, she says with a laugh. His family was quite apprehensive. After I told my dad, he greeted my boyfriend with a knife and fork.
What struck me most was that, despite the propaganda of the Naturist Society and the AANR, Angie was not conscious of any movements to encourage nudism among young people.
After I go to these resorts, she says. All I see are older adults. So it's too easy for young folks to assume that in order to remain in business, nudism had to be marketed for an old demographic, no matter what philosophy they preached. But unlike other young naturists, Angie and her friend are actively involved with the nudist company. Working full time in the cafe gives her a steady pay check and much penetration to the way the club runs. It wouldn't surprise me if she began running the resort in ten years.
Curiously, she didn't appear to be aware of websites that promote naturism only to amateurs, since most sites can not post pictures of adolescents unless they need to attract COGs (Creepy Old Men). Being used to meeting babes pulled along by their naturist parents, she seemed surprised after I told her I Had wanted to be a nudist since I was 13. She did not believe it would be legal for me to have pursued it back then.
Unlike other resorts, Olive Dell has the largest number of young adults I Had ever seen, so the feelings of loneliness and isolation doesn't appear to influence the young people there as it did in my teen years. The youth program is quite strong and quite active, though I'd seen they're not mentioned in CFI newscasts.
There were too many actual dilemmas that young naturists need to cope with before tackling imaginary dilemmas which have already been solved by the camp's rules and regulations.
But the one real problem still remains. Though I don't mistake Angie or her friends for staying clothed until they get some alone time, I do have to wonder if the surroundings supports her to drop trou as she says.
If there was a constant inflow of college students, not only the post faculty workforce bunch of Vita Nuda West, would Angie be a more active naturist?
I might presume so, but it is just a figure. From my observation, the young folks go bare when they're with their own community. There's still a sense of intimacy associated with naturism. And it'd be fine to have us middle aged naturists to show them that you just can be bare without being intimate. It is simply a great deal of enjoyment.
Family Naturism and Growing Up Nudist as wel as other Websites and posts about Social Nudityby Young Naturists and Young Naturists America FKK
Tags: AANR, youngsters and youngsters, clubs and resorts, family, family naturism, adolescents, young nudists and naturists
Group: Naturism and Naturism, Nudist Kids and Problems with Nudity and Children, Social Nudity Blogs
About the Writer (Author Profile)
Jordan Blum is a lifelong nudie and co-founder of Nudist Portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story