Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

In Search of the Sun at Terme Banovci in Slovenia

by Hardison49Samuelsen 0 reviews

Terme Banovci - Slovenia Naturist / Nudist Center - In Vienna, Austria it was raining all the time (not perfect for naturism tasks). The blessed break

Category: 6teen - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-04-14 - 360 words

0Unrated
Terme Banovci - Slovenia Naturist / Nudist Center - In Vienna, Austria it was raining all the time (not perfect for naturism tasks). The blessed break Gosia and I 'd on Kahlenburg was among the few exceptions. She gave me a tarp which I promptly took to wrapping around the tent. It also kept out the air. Our last morning in Vienna was spent lying on our bellies perched facing the entrance.
It was in such a position that Gosia confessed to me the actual reason for her divorce and the extent to which she had been controlled by the patriarchy. We wondered what the folks passing by must have thought. We joked that they credited our misery to the lack of fresh fish Gosia had detected at the cafeteria. Or the lack of any access to the web.
We concluded to discover the sun. Rather than heading to another inevitably rainy place in Austria, we decided to completely alter our plans and head south to a nudist attraction called Terme Banovci in Slovenia.
The mood grew heavy. Gosia kept pushing me to discuss my definition of treachery. It troubled her when I attempted to make our dialog about intimate partnerships more philosophical and less about me. I was unsure what was driving her. It looked her earlier confession was enough.

Windmills filled the landscape. I felt trapped in a war of the worlds. I was glad when we crossed the boundary. The weather was warm. I had to change into shorts.
The weather stayed lovely as Gosia and I pitched our tent at Terme Banovci, the only naturist center on the planet with thermal water. As we got wet, the atmosphere remained dry. Evening too was wonderful. When we went to bed we expected a wonderful morning. At some point in the night tell tale drops began plopping onto our roof. By dawn it was clear again. The weather continued long enough to take several pictures. A steady drizzle moved in.
Fair Weather or bust!
Naturist BlogsFor Young Naturistsand Young NudistsAmerica FKK
Tags: europe, hot tub
Group: Nudism and Naturism In Europe, Social Nudity Blogs
About the Writer (Author Profile)
Sign up to rate and review this story