Categories > TV > Supernatural > The Gaurdian

The Hunt

by CodeyaVisonchaser 0 reviews

Tired of waiting for the Winchesters to save the day Laneri, comes up with a way to fix the problem

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Published: 2017-04-17 - Updated: 2017-04-21 - 742 words

0Unrated
I wasn't to happy to go to the bunker but between the four-eyed-shadowling and the angel the choice was obvious. Persecute disagreed. "Look people wouldn't simply separate themselves from a powerful protector unless something very bad happened." She slammed the book from my hands onto the table. "I don't trust him Hope."

I sighed in annoyance. "We've been over this Pers. I don't trust him either, but we don't seem to have to many options here." I picked up the book and started flipping through it to find the page I was on. "And my name is Laneri apparently."

Persecute smirked. "Not to me. The angel said your friends called you Heart. I would think we've reached that stage." I smiled appreciatively at her. "What are you reading anyway?" She snatched the book out of my hands. "The Lore and Guide to the Deities." She raised a brow. "The Deities?" I found the book in the boys library, they seemed to have information on every supernatural being and records extending back decades.

I opened my mouth and hesitated, trying to find a way to explain. "...Their like the old gods. Zeus, Loki, Kali, and Mercury all qualify."

Persecute rolled her brilliant green eyes. "I know what the Deities are. I want to know why your reading about them. And how they can get... what 50,000 pages worth of information on them." She looked down to the pages that where divided by her finger, marking my place. "And most importantly, how are you half way through this? We've been here for a grand total of two days."

"Yeah well, I'm a speed reader. As to why, I found records in this place that suggest these people actually exist. I was curious."

I retook the book, and this time Persecute left it alone. Though she appeared troubled. "Hope...Heart." I glanced in her direction before returning my eyes to the page. "You're not planning on using this information are you?" I didn't answer. "Heart?" I let out a long sigh before leaning back, ready for the lecture that I was sure to receive. "No." Persecute snatched the book and tossed it to a separate table, startling our previous jail mates who were sitting there.

"Pers they can help us." I tried but it triggered a rant about my irresponsible and suicidal nature. Oppress started towards us with a couple sandwiches before he realized that I was being lectured, he sent me an apologetic look before moving towards another table and talking to some of the people there.

"You are the most naïve, and stupid person I have ever met!" Persecute was now yelling and the room grew uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I know. Still sitting here, doing nothing and trusting our future to a couple strangers... come on, that doesn't sound like either of us. If we can just get to one of these gods then maybe we can..." Castiel appeared at the doorway and a look of concern painted his features as he watched me. "We need to go somewhere else to talk about this."

Persecute's features became confused before she turned, following my gaze. "Yeah, good idea." She looked around for Oppress. When she saw him she let out a sharp whistle. "Press! Come on!"

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Glooscap." I stated "A kind yet benevolent warrior god who fights against evil and anyone who possess magic. He's known for his love of humanity, and best of all, he's lives in America." (AN: He's actually a Canadian First-Nations God but lets pretend.)I pointed to a map of the US "According to the lore he lives around here in McEwen, Tennessee." I lifted up a computer that I believe belonged to one of the boys. "And, according to google maps its about a 12 and a half hour drive."

"That's good and all." Persecute stated, sounding almost bored. "But where are we getting a car."

Oppress smiled slyly. "I may be able to help in that department." At my concerned look and Persecute's approving one he expanded. "I'm pretty good at wiring things. I already figured out how to hotwired one of the classics in the garage." He smiled shyly. "I don't remember where I learned to do it, but I do know that I can." He paused and looked down at the place where his left arm used to be. "Problem is, I need an extra hand for that."

Persecute smiled "Yeah, well, Heart's got two."
Sign up to rate and review this story