Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Strings

Prolouge

by darks00 4 reviews

(Part of the "Heart" series. This story will make sence if you didn't read the other stories.) How far would you go to save a loved one?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 204 words

0Unrated
DARKNESS' KID SHORT PROLOUGE: (lol this is what gets me going, insperation, you know? lol)

How far would you go to save a loved one? Anyone. A friend...family...your boyfriend/girlfriend? How much would you give up just to save them? Just to hold them, give them a hug, tell them everythings ok. How would you feel knowing they were close to death?

You never know what you have till it's gone. Delilah and Julius are lucky they got their feelings out. (a/n: Heart Crusher)This is the ultimate test for them. There love for each other...friendship...hurting themselves just to save each other.

How much blood would you shed...how much pain would you go threw, to save him/her? Would you see deaths ugly face, sacrifice yourself, put your life in danger that you love that person so much?

As the Bible says...

"Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not rude."

"Love one another, as I have loved you."

This is not a religious story. But those two quotes from the Bible really do explain love. Is that was Delilah and Julius have?

It's hard...when people play with your HEART STRINGS.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story