Categories > Original > Fantasy > Hunted

Hunted

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Furry fanfiction. WARNING! Use of tranquilizer darts. Not a Brony dressed in a costume, but a legitimate animal humanoid. They are thought to be dangerous, and are hunted by humans.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2017-04-25 - 809 words - Complete

0Unrated
It started out like any other night. Sneaks and Joe bickering about some random crap. Our parents around the fire. And me, just doing my own thing. I am a black Tiger with Lavander stripes. Also some pretty badass wings. I wear a black T-Shirt, a leather jacket, and Jeans. Sneaks is a black raccoon with electric blue stripes, and Joe was a Marble Fox. "No, that isn't it! The city is that way! Let's just gather some supplies and..-HEY! Lace! How's it-what's hangin'-" Sneaks was planning something. He was never good at cover ups.
"The hell are you two planning? And can I join?" I asked, showing off my claws.
"Sneaks, Consultation!" Joe said, grabbing each other shoulder and turning their back to me.
"Dude, she could be help to us! She has those claws, and she hardly makes a sound. Let's take her with us!"
"Hold on there, sneaks. She could draw attention. We don't need another one of us wandering around the streets. We could get caught!"
"C'mon you guys! I won't cause any trouble! Lemme come!"
"Hold on there, sweetheart,"
I beared my teeth.
"Uh-I mean, Lace. Lace. You can come. Only if you promise NOT to tell anyone. Tonight, we are going to the city. We are leaving this dumpy old camp, and raiding some convenience stores for candy. Let's go!"
1 hour later<
"There it is. Seven-One-One. Weird name for a store," no one ever said Sneaks was the smartest character ever. "Seven Eleven, Einstein. Now, the entrance is on the other side. It opens a four fifty five. We've got twenty minutes to grab everything we can. Got it?"
"Wow. You guys have been planning this for weeks, huh," I sarcastically asked. "Yeah. Let's go!"
Once we were inside, Sneaks and Joe discovered sunglasses. Each were wearing three pairs. I found out "Heath Bars". I examined it, and it smelled sweet. I took a bite out of it, and it crunched easily between my teeth. I found bags behind the counters and filled it about halfway with Heath Bars. I took many more candies, and looked outside. Someone was coming.
"Sneaks! Joe!" They both looked in my direction, "Hide!" They saw the humans, and ducked behind the shelves.
"Do-Noots," Sneaks read alloud. "Sneaks! Shut. Up!" I whispered angrily at him.
He unwrapped some of the donuts and gobbled one down. His eyes lit up, and the powder was all over his face. He handed one to me. "No thanks," He handed one to Joe, whom happily accepted. Soon, they both looked like they had a Cocain Addiction. They got into the jelly donuts next. The powdered sugar mixed with the jelly, and it looked like they had rabies. 'Ding!' They heard the door open, and a large policeman stepped into the store.
"Morning, Officer. What can I do for you this morning?" The woman asked.
"Nothing, Thanks. I might just get some donuts,"
It hit me like a brick. We were hiding in the donut isle.
"We have to get out of here. NOW!" I whispered to the boys. But it was too late.
"What the hell? Th-they're Rabid!" The man yelled out of fear. "411. We have a 411. Requesting backup. We have three of em' here." The man in the radio replied, "Use non-lethal. Joe licked his chops, licking off the extra donut jelly and powder. Mistake. the man took out his gun and shouted,"he's going to eat me! S-Stay where you are!" I bared my teeth and growled. Joe whimpered, Sneaks coward, and the man yelped. I spread my wings and stood up. The man backed up. His gun aimed at me. I opened my mouth, revealing many razor sharp teeth. The policeman was sweating, the cashier was close to tears, and the backup was nowhere to be seen. He fired. With a loud BANG, I dodged out of the way, and something hit Joe Straight in the arm. Something unfamiliar. "Ah! What the hell? Sneaks! What the hell?" Joe was obviously confused. The thing in his arm wasn't a bullet. It had a round cylinder and a fuzzy red top. A tranquilizer dart. Suddenly, many men burst through the door. They all had guns, and their intentions were obvious. We put our hands in the air. I backed up next to Sneaks and Joe. I let out a low growl, grab Sneks and Joe underneath the arms, and flew out, missing and dodging the darts as the flew through the air. When we got back to camp, everyone was asleep, and hadn't noticed we had gone. Joe was unconscious, so we brought him to his bed roll. "We are never doing that again," I argued with Sneaks.
"About that, the cameras kind of saw us in the store," Sneaks smiled weakly.
"They What?" I roared.
"Hee Hee... Hew,"
Sign up to rate and review this story