Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Attack

The Cave

by darks00 2 reviews

Finding Nosey gets delayed after D and J have to chase Wednesday Kurtsfield.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 777 words

0Unrated
hey guys, Darks here! Um, has anyone heard from Gucci? She hasn't been on the site for the longest time...hope she comes back soon...


JULS POINT OF VIEW:

I let out a big breath of fresh air escape my lungs. Here Delilah and me were, on a deserted island with Delilah. We were set off to find Nosey, but first things first...to stop Wednesday Kurtsfield and her latest plot...whatever her latest plot is. We found a cave that Al told us about, which was supposed to be Wednesdays latest lair. Delilah put a finger to her lips, signaling me to be quiet. I grabbed her hand, as we both tip-toed into the damp and cold cave. I grabbed a flashlight out of my coat pocket, and turned it on.

Delilah couldn't help but to let out a faint laugh. "Wednesday? In a cave? She'll freak to be in a place so dirty to her."

I couldn't help my faint laugh either. We got deeper into the heart of the cave. It was Delilah who saved our butts. She quickly pushed herself and me into a very tight corner/crack in the wall. Two of Wednesdays gaurds came by with flashlights. Delilah and me put a hand over our mouth and nose so they wouldn't hear us breathing and blow our cover. Them, being stupid as always, kept on walking, missing us. Thank God for idiots. we continued to go deeper into the cave. Delilah and me held our breaths when we heard Wednesday speak.

"So, you really want to join my team?" Wednesday asked a boy.

I couldn't see his face. He was a tall, skinny boy. Delilah and me gasped when he stepped out of the shadows. It was...Nosey?!?

"Yes." Nosey said. "The academy doesn't need me. I want to be someone. I want someone to listen to m-"

But Nosey was cut off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said Wednesday, getting annouyed. "To be apart of our team, you must do one simple task."

"What's that?"

"Kill Delilah and Julius."

I flinched. Nosey? Our Nosey? Joining Wednesday? No way. I felt Delilah squeeze my hand tight. I bit my lip from the pain. God, she had a strong grip for a girl. I held my breath in, waiting for Noseys responce.

"Yes. Sure thing...boss." Said Nosey.

We both let out a cry of fear. no. I'm having a nightmare. This isn't real. Wake up, wake up, wake up! I had to pinch myself to make me snap back to reality. This was happening. Nosey was switching sides. I leaned closer, trying to hear the conversation better. I by accident slipped on one of the rocks.

"JULIUS!" Cried out Delilah.

Delilah already knew I was about to blow our cover. She tried to pull me back, but it was too late. I fell, and she fell on me. CRAP. Wednesday and Nosey quickly turned there heads to us. Wednesday smirked, while Nosey looked surprised.

"Well, well, well," said Wednesday while giving her ugly squealing laugh.

Before Delilah and me had a chance to move, a chance to breath or to get our thoughts together, two gaurds came up to us, and quickly tied our arms behind our backs. I grunted with pain when I felt the rope rub against my skin. One of the guards had me, the other one had Delilah. Wednesday came up to us.

"What should I do with you two," she asked us.

We I was about to do a smart remark, before I got a word out, she jabbed me in the stomache. I flinched.

"Shut-up," She commanded as if she was queen.

Then she gave another ugly smirk. "Actually, Nosey, you take this one. Would you like the honours of taking them out?"

I knew what she meant. She wanted Nosey to knock us unconscious. He wouldn't do that...would he? Nosey went up to Delilah first.

"Nosey, please," She begged with her hazel brown eyes getting red.

I knew what she was feeling. I felt it too. Betrayal. We saw Betrayals evil head perk out of the darkness. Delialh didn't get another word when Nosey knocked her out cold. I jumped.

"Nosey! This isn't like you!" I cried out. "You...you...would never do this to a friend."

I didn't recanize Nosey anymore. It was like we just met.

"I have no friends. You were never there for me." He spat out coldly.

"Nosey..." I cried out. "Please, let's talk about this..."

"Too late," Nosey said with emmotion.

That was the last thing I heard before he knocked me out conscious.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story