Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > betrayed in panic

ditch

by Sea_Glass 3 reviews

Well its a normal day.. for the seven teen heros. untill Archie meets Cronus in the park.. and things start to happen. dun dun dun .. i suck at Summarizes teehee.. its mostly a/a.. it kinda sucks o...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 731 words

1Exciting
Well this is my first story and chapter so don't hate it lol..
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


It was a fairly normal day for the seven teen heroes. Well as normal as it gets,, as usual Archie and Atlanta were arguing over some stupid comment made earlier that day. Neil was blankly starring at this own reflection, Odie and Herry were playing some new video game, and Jay and Theresa were discussing how to defeat Cronus (much to Thereses disappointment).
"No way am I letting you use my whip Lan"Archie began
"Well why not then,, are you scared I will break it or something, because I know how to use it trust me." Atlanta made her puppy dogface.
Archie sighed no way could he refuse that cute look on Atlanta's beautiful face.
"Well I would but umm, I have to go and do something." Archie said as he headed for the door.
"Oh really arch then tell me were are you going then, hmm." Atlanta shot back before he could escape her.

Thinking quick on his feet he replied calmly " I have training with Ares".
"Fine" Atlanta hollered as she marched on up stairs.

____________________________________________________________

As Archie left the brownstone he walked quickly through the park thinking of something to do for the next hour or so. Seeing how he really didn't have training and he just below off his best friend that all so happened to be his not so secret crush. He made his way through the park heading for the school. When he heard a crunch in the woods behind him.
He turned around whip in hand and called out to the woods. "Who's there, show your self now."
"Ah Archie just the boy I was looking for. You see I have a little proposition for you." said Cronus calmly with a large smirk on his repulsive face.
"Ha like I would ever help you." Archie spat back.
Archie quickly reached for his PMR,, but before he could do any thing Cronus zapped him right in the chest with an energy blot, that turned Archie to the evil side.
"Muah hahaha ha, lets see you try and break this spell the only thing that can is me.," said the evil god, now approaching the hypnotized boy.
"Now tell me who is and do you obey and work for" Cronus asked him swiftly.
"You, I work for Cronus," said a newly hypnotized Archie.
"AH you will do," said Cronus as he griped Archie s hand rather tightly.

"Now all I need you to do is bring me the six other titans (Neil, Odie, Herry, Jay, Theresa, and Atlanta). Bring them to the old warehouse on the out skirt of town. I don't really care how you do it and were you capture them just bring them to me alive tomorrow night. Okay." the evil god said all of this with a large grin spreading across is narrow face.

"Yes great God Of Time Master Cronus" Archie replied.
"Now leave my sight boy" Cronus Spat.
And with that Archie turned and left heading back to his dorm in brownstone.

______________________________________________________________

Meanwhile back at brownstone ...Atlanta And Theresa were up in the there shared bedroom have a girl talk to Atlanta's annoyance of course.

"So come on Lan don't you see it.. I think it soooo obvious he likes you, I mean really likes you more then a friend." Theresa spat out talking extremely fast.
Atlanta rolled her eyes and replied "Theresa you need to get a life or a new mind there is no way that Archie would fall for someone like me.. I mine come on its just me."

"Come Atlanta the way he says your nickname Lannie its so cute, your just are too blind to see it." Theresa said while she made her lips in to a fake kiss.

"Ahahahahahahaha I can't talk your rambling, just get out okay, I need to think" said Atlanta becoming frustrated with a nagging Theresa.
"umm, well this is my room too you just can't kick me out,, but I will go I need to do some homework any way." she said as she got up and left.

"Do I like Archie? Dose Archie like me? AH this to messed up, no way would someone like him notice me."

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
well there you go first chapter.. i will try to update soon. R&R please
Sign up to rate and review this story